1. 這次班機是在這個櫃檯辦理登機手續嗎?
Is this the right counter to check in for this flight?
check in 在機場是指辦理登記手續,在酒店是指辦理入住。
check out 檢查、結帳離開
2. 女士,有手提行李嗎?
Any hand luggage, madam?/Do you have any hand luggage,Madam?
手提行李:hand-baggage(較小)/hand-carried luggage(較大)
3. 我有一隻背包。
I have one shoulder bag.
也可以是說「backpack」
4. 您準備把那小包作為手提行李嗎?
Are you keeping that small bag as hand-luggage?
keeping 是用現在進行時表示正在和將來都要做的事情。
5. 手提行李不用稱重。
Hand-baggage is not to be weighed.
is to be 準備要做的事
be weighed 被動形式,物體被稱重
6. 手提行李不包括在內。
Hand-baggage is notincluded.
be included也是被動形式
7. 那麼我把它們拿出來作手提行李。
Well, I'll take them out as carry-on baggage.
take sth out 拿…出來
put sth in 放….進去
8. 請您把行李標籤系上可以嗎?
Could you put on the luggage label, please?
put on 繫上,貼上, 穿上
label 標籤,可做名詞或動詞
9. 請把這些標籤系在手提行李上。
Please fasten these tags on your hand-carried luggage.
fasten 使…固定、扣緊
tag標籤,與label 的區別:
tag: 一般指有繩子的,可以掛在主體上的,指銘牌等標籤.
label:泛指各種標識等,無固定形式,採用膠黏貼的標籤。
10. 您的行李都系好標籤了嗎?
Is your luggage properly labeled?
label 此處用作動詞。
11. 把您的行李放在櫃檯上好嗎?
Will you put your luggage on the counter?
counter 機場的櫃檯,餐廳、銀行、商場的櫃檯也可用。
12. 請您把行李放在機器上好嗎?
Would you put your baggage on the machine, please?
Would you… 虛擬語氣,比will更有禮貌.
13. 請您把行李全部放在磅秤上好嗎?
Would you please put all your luggage on the scale?
scale 磅秤
please可以放在句中或者句末。
14. 你看我的手提包要過磅嗎?
Do you think my handbag should be weighed?
do you think,do you know 後面要加陳述句,不能加疑問句,例如:
Do you know where the restroom is?
Do you think I am a student?
15. 就是這些,要不要把我們的全部行李一起過磅?
Here they are, will you weigh all our luggage together?
Here you are! 給你。(給東西別人的時候說)