在與他人交流時,如果因為有事而不得不提前離開,這時你應如何用英語告訴對方自己在「趕時間」,「必須離開」?
今天Mou姐教大家學習如何禮貌地告訴他人「我趕時間」。
Sorry, I'm in a rush. I have to go.
對不起,我趕時間。我得走了。
I'm really short on time, Please be quick.
我的時間很緊。請快點。
Sorry, I'm kind of in a hurry.
對不起,我有點趕時間。
I don't have much time right now.Let's discuss this next week.
我現在沒有多少時間。咱們下周再討論這個問題。
I have to be at this meeting in 5 minutes.Can we catch up this afternoon?
五分鐘之後我得去開會。咱們今天下午聊聊,行嗎?
I have to run. Can we talk some other time?
我得走了。咱們改日再聊,行嗎?
I'm really pressed for time. Talk to you later.
我真的很趕時間。回頭再聊!
I would love to talk a bit longer, but I need to run for a doctor's appointment.
我很想多聊一會兒,但我得趕去看醫生了。
I have to catch my last train. It leaves inhalf anhour. See you!
我得趕最後一班火車。火車半個小時之後開出。回頭見!
重點表達:
in a rush——匆忙,趕時間
have to go——必須離開
short on time——時間緊
in a hurry——趕時間
don't have much time——沒有多少時間
have to be somewhere——必須去某地
have to run——必須得走了
be pressed for time——時間緊
need torun——需要趕緊走了
have to catch...——必須趕乘(交通工具)
今天的內容就到這裡了。
點關注,不迷路~您的關注是我們創作最大的動力!我們下期見~