我們學英文,最重要的就是交流,
經常是單詞都會,連起來卻不懂對方想說什麼!
是因為我們受中式思維的影響,直譯英文,
馬上來看這幾個表達,你有沒有中槍!
1
Buy a lemon
假貨,買回來就壞了的東西
The car I bought last year be sure a lemon !
去年我買的汽車確實是個假貨
2
In hot water
有麻煩,陷入困境
You'll be in hot water when your girlfriend finds out!
一旦你女朋友發現這事,你可有麻煩了!
3
Not my cup of tea
我不喜歡.....
The boy is cute, but he's not my cup of tea.
這個男孩子很可愛,但不是我喜歡的類型
4
Food for thought
引人深思的事情
There is much food for thought in the film.
這部電影裡有很多值得思考的東西。
5
Cool as a cucumber
鎮定自若
She was as cool as a cucumber before the interview.
她在面試之前很冷靜鎮定,毫不緊張
6
A smart cookie
聰明人
With the help of WSE,it shouldn't be too hard for a smart cookie like you to learn English well.
在必克英語英語幫助下,學好英語對於你這樣聰明的人並不難