大家好,今天我們分享一些關於「汽車爆胎」的英語表達!讓我們一起來學習!
flat tire 癟胎,爆氣的車胎
Try to drive around broken glass—not over it—or you might get a flat tire.
試圖繞過破碎的玻璃駕駛,而不是從上面過去,否則你可能會爆胎。
leak (液體或氣體)漏,洩漏
The left rear tire has a slow leak.
左後胎在緩慢地漏氣。
inflate (使)充氣;(使)膨脹
Don't inflate a tire when it is hot, as, for instance, after hard driving on the highway.
輪胎在熱狀態下時不要充氣。例如,在高速公路上長途行駛之後。
gas station 加油站
We ran out of gas while driving, and had to walk two miles to the nearest gas station.
我們開車的時候沒油了,我們必須走兩英裡到最近的加油站。
pull off to the side of the road 把車停到路邊
I think there's something wrong with tires. Let's pull off to the side of the road.
我覺得我們的輪胎出問題了,讓我們把車先停到路邊。
worn out 破舊不堪的; 報廢的
The tire is completely worn out. Let's change a new tire.
這個輪胎已經徹底破舊不堪了,讓我們換個新輪胎吧。
spare tire 備胎
The spare tire is on, and should be fine to get you to the nearest mechanic’s shop, where you can buy a new tire.
備胎已經裝好了,能夠讓你到最近的修車店買一個新的輪胎了。
jack 起重器,千斤頂
You need a car jack in order to change a tyre.
給汽車換輪子得用千斤頂。
wrench 扳手
We』ll need a wrench to raise the bike seat.
我們需要一把扳手把後座升高。
hazard (warning) light (汽車上的)危險警示燈
Put on hazard lights so that the other drivers take notice of it.
打開危險警示燈,這樣的話別的司機就能夠注意到。