更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
超人:解放
改編自連環畫「超人之遭遇布萊尼亞克」
該漫畫出自Geoff Johns與Gary Frank之手
由DC漫畫旗下出版
Brainiac(布萊尼亞克)是DC漫畫旗下的漫畫反派人物,創造該角色為漫畫家Otto
Binder
這個角色最早出現在1958年9月出版的Action
Comics第242期——補充知識
撤退!撤退!
Fall Back!Fall Back!
快!快!快!
Go!Go!Go!
謝謝,這麼精彩的場面,我可不想錯過。
Thanks, I'd hate to miss the view.
我說,Lane小姐,那些警察貌似也不怎麼喜歡你嘛
U know, the cops didn't seem to like you that much, Ms Lane.
職業病(沒辦法)
Occupational Hazard
彼此彼此
U and Me both
你們幾位到底圖的是什麼?
So which r u guys angling for?
終身監禁?
Life in prison
還是...
or...
...你懂得..
...u know...
帶著榮耀鋃鐺入獄?
Blaze of glory?
你給我說話注意點!你對我們來說,毫無用處可言
u watch ur mouth, lady! U'r not proving to be much use to us.
無意冒犯
No offenes
單憑這些玩意兒,你就想在大都市中樹立威風?
It just takes pretty huge stones to get this noisy in Metropolis
你沒聽說麼?
Oh, didn't u hear?
貝里斯(拉丁美洲)的早間新聞,今天已經說了
Seven-point-two in Belize this morning.
超人忙著吶,我們嘛,給他火上澆油
Superman's busy, we scramble
他飛得很快,你心知肚明吧?
U do know he flies fast, right?
我們碰碰運氣吧
We'll take our chances
搞什麼?
what the...?
對了,還有一位呢
Plus, there's the other one.
另有其人?
Other one?
超人的表妹。沒聽說?
Superman's cousin. Didn't u hear?
聞所未聞!
No, I didn't hear!
那你真該去讀一讀我的報導專欄
u really should read my coloumn.
你好像不怎麼了解該年齡段的少女,是吧?
u don't know many teengage girls, do u?
叛逆期、憤世嫉俗、對自身實力仍處於摸索階段
Rebellious, angry at the world, doesn't know her own strength?
你這下麻煩可大了
u r in deep trouble
慢著,她不會是個嗜好殺人的壞警察吧?
Hold it, the skirt's the bad cop?
她只是來拜訪下而已
She's just visiting.
大都市是我的管轄區域
Metropolis is my turf.
Lane小姐,你沒事吧?
u all right, Ms.Lane?
我沒事了
I'm now, Superman.
-西服不錯 Nice outfit.
-承蒙誇獎 Thanks.
早知道我會被劫持,那就不穿高跟鞋了
If I knew I was goona be abducted, I might have skipped the heels.
系好安全帶
Seat Belt?
夠了!
Enough!
讓我來告訴你們,接下來會發生什麼
Let me explain how this is gonna go.
還有誰想要和我說教?
Anyone else care to educate me?
Kara,你剛才(的舉動)到底想證明什麼?
Kara,what the hell were u trying to prove out there?
我正在阻止那些壞蛋.難道不是我們應該做的嗎?
I was stopping bad guys. That's what we do, right?
是阻止,而不是搞垮他們。
Stop them, not scramble them.
Kal,別對我說教!
Don't lecture me, Kal!
我可比你大.
I'm still older than u.
在Krypton星球(超人的家鄉)你可能是,但在這裡卻不同
No.U may have left Krypton that way, but u r not anymore.
時空裂洞把我帶到這,加快增長了我的年齡
The wormhole got me here faster.
這不公平
That's not fair.
有本事去和愛因斯坦理論
Tell it to Einstein
誰?
Who?
一位聰明絕頂的地球偉人
Smart guy.Lived here on Earth.
好好做你的功課吧
Do ur homework
你幹嘛不做你自己的?
Why don't u do urs?
你說什麼!?
Excuse me!?
你在這裡生活了一輩子
u've spent ur whole life on this planet.
你有著與生俱來的力量
U grew up with these powers
你是否還曾記得Krypton星球?
Do u even remember Krypton?
你的爸媽?我的父母?
Ur parent?My Parents?
依稀記得
Only a little
但,對我而言,似曾幾個月之久
Well,for me, it was only several months ago.
在那兒,我只是個普通人.其他人也如此
I didn't have powers. Nobody did.
一旦大難來臨,我們孤立無援、束手無策
And when bad things happened, we were helpless
Kara,只有你願意向我吐露心扉,我才能讀懂你
Kara, I can't know unless u tell me.
問問下面的普通人吧.有人對他們實施恐怖主義,他們會有何感想?
Ask regular people down there how they feel when guys like that terrorize them.
我現在有了(超)能力
I have powers now.
那我就要好好使用它們.
And I'm going to use them.
「這裡是美國太空監測電臺」
This is U.S. Space Surveillance
"我們發現有不明物體正飛往美國西南部"
We've got an unkown object, incoming over the southwestern U.S.
"同時,VN59號衛星通信中斷"
Lost contact with communications satellite VN59
GEODSS,能否捕捉到該飛行物(的特徵)?
GEODSS, can u get a visual?
GEODSS:以地面為基地的光電深空偵察系統——補充知識
哎,年輕人!
Teenagers
是需要去適應調整的過程
It's a matter of calibration
她是個不錯的孩子,她會慢慢學會的
She's a good kid. She'll learn.
那你的理由是什麼?
So,what's ur excuse?
此話怎講?
Meaning?
你自願成為他們的人質?
U volunteered to be their hostage?
這,總比換成其他人要好吧
Well,better me than someone else.
你別在這麼胡鬧下去了好麼
U have to stop doing things like that
我沒有,只是為了搜羅新聞故事而已
No,what I have to do is get the story.
可其他記者不需要我每次去救他們也照樣能完成任務啊
Other reporters do their jobs without needing me to save them every thime.
他們沒有機會,但我可以嘛
Other reporters don't have the access I do.
是新聞故事? 還是說見到我?
To the stories? or to me?
兩者皆有
Both
對你來說肯定很鬱悶吧
Must be awful being you.
全世界最厲害的男人,卻仍然掌控不了你身邊的女人
Most powerful man in the world, and u still can't control the women in ur life.
Kent?
Kent?
你不是Kent的吧
U r not Kent.
我過來寫張字條給他
Uh, just leaving a note.
他不會介意我用下他的DVD播放器吧,你覺得呢?我的嘛...
Think he'll mind if I use his DVD player?Mine's...
...被我弄壞了
...I busted mine.
你不會在和他約會吧?
U and he aren't dating?
為啥這麼說?
What makes u ask?
好吧,我覺得可能性不大
Yeah, didn't think so.
我對Kent有點小看法
I got a little theory about Kent.
他的私人生活總讓我這麼琢磨不透
The way he's so secretive about his personal life.
是嘛?
Yeah?
如果你問他是否有女朋友,卻總是搪塞一通、敷衍了事
If u ask him if he has a girlfriend u never get a straight answer.
他,一個不擅長運動的人,卻身材這麼好?
How he's not really a sports guy, but he's in that great shape.
哦
Huh
我也只是說說罷了
I'm just saying.
嗯,說說你吧
So, what's ur story?
我?
Me?
你與Kent肯定沒在約會
We know u r not with Kent.
喔,我,我還以為你在問有關Clark的事情呢,因為你...
Oh,it's just,I thougt u were askig about Clark because u were...
我? 嘿,聽我說,寶貝兒
Me?Hey listen, baby.
只要有什麼能讓我為之讚嘆與敬仰的,你想知道的話,到時候就別阻止我哦..啊!
Any time u need proof what makes me stand and salute, u just let me. Aah! Unh!
哦,真抱歉.那座椅我一直沒法修好它
Ooh, Sorry. I've been meaning to get that fixed.
Lois, Perry 想見我們
Lois, Perry wants to see us.
心率增快,呼吸急促,體溫升高...
Heart rate, breathing, skin temp...
什麼?你在生我的氣?
What? U r mad at me?
你真厲害哈(諷刺口吻)
U r sth else.
我才不在乎他怎麼看我呢
I don't care what he thinks about me.
我知道.但你卻從不好好反省下.這個藉口很好哈.
I know that. I'm surprised u din't think of it urself. It's the perfect cover.
怎麼了嘛?
Then what?
你不想讓別人知曉我們倆的事也罷了.你還甚至不讓我和其他男性交談.
U don't want anyone knowing that we r together, but at the same time,
u don't let another guy even talke to me.
感覺好像我在和自己的跟蹤客約會一樣
It's like I'm going out with my own stalker.
他?
Him?
那個Lombard? 你想讓他對你調情挑逗?
Lombard? U want that guy hitting on u?
當然不是.這也不是重點.重點是:你別老是小題大做,看開點.
No. That's not the point. The point is, u need to ease up a little.
當我來救的時候, 我還以為你會很高興呢
I thought u like it when I come to ur rescue.
現在看來,感覺也沒多大必要嘛
Seems like it, the way u take unnecessary risks.
當我從飛機上跌落的時候, 需要你來救我
When I'm falling out of a plane, rescue me.
但,被辦公室的蠢豬暗送秋波,我自己還是能夠應付的
Getting ogled by the office pig, I can handle.
不然,我感覺好像你每次都在保護一位柔弱女子
It's like everything u do is to protect poor Lois.
那又有什麼不好?
And what's wrong with that?
我不需要你每時每刻都在我身邊護著我!
I don't need protecting!
更多內容請百度搜索:可小果