更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
在即將毀滅的氪星上
一位睿智的科學家將他的獨子放進前往地球的太空船
孩子被一對善良的農家夫婦撫養長大
成為世上最偉大的超級英雄--超人
當天文學家發現氪星尚未全毀時 超人失去蹤影
你將前往遙遠的星球 我的小凱爾
You will travel far, my little Kal-El.
但是我們永遠不會離開你
But we will never leave you...
甚至死後也會與你同在
...even in the face of our deaths.
你將遺傳我的能力
You will make my strength your own.
透過你的雙眼 你會看到我的一生
You will see my life through your eyes...
我也將永遠守護著你
...as your life will be seen through mine.
有其子必有其父 而有其父...也必有其子
The son becomes the father, and the father the son.
主演:布蘭登·羅素
主演:凱特·柏絲沃
主演:詹姆斯·馬斯登
主演:法蘭克·蘭吉拉
主演:伊娃·獁麗仙
主演:帕克·波西
主演:凱爾·潘
主演:凱文·史貝西
服裝設計:露易絲·明格貝
配樂:約翰·奧特曼
剪接:約翰·奧特曼
艾略特·葛拉罕
美術設計:蓋·戴亞斯
攝影:紐頓·湯獁斯·席格
製片:強·彼得斯
布萊恩·辛格 吉柏特·愛德勒
原創者:傑瑞·西格
喬·舒特
故事:布萊恩·辛格
麥可·道荷帝 丹·哈瑞斯
編劇:麥可·道荷帝
丹·哈瑞斯
導演:布萊恩·辛格
你過去幹過不少壞事
In spite of your past...
但我知道你是好人
...I know you're a good man.
好人都應該
And all good men...
有第二次機會
...deserve a second chance.
我第一次收到你的來信
From the moment I received your first letter...
就知道你與眾不同
...I knew you were not like the rest.
你一無所有、白手起家
You came from nothing...
努力取得今日的成就
...and you worked so hard to get where you are.
你也許犯過一些錯
You might have made a few mistakes.
-葛楚 拜託 -可惡 讓我們進去
- Gertrude, for God's sake! - Damn it, Gertrude, let us in now!
你說如果我幫助你出獄
You said that if I helped you get out of prison...
就會照顧我一輩子
...you'd take care of me.
你也沒有食言
And you have.
你讓我得到從來沒有過的歡愉
You've shown me pleasures that I've never known.
我要你繼承
That's why you deserve...
我的一切
...everything.
我愛你
I love you...
雷克斯·路瑟
...Lex Luthor.
讓我們進去 他是個騙子
Gertrude, let us in. He's a crook.
他不愛你 葛楚
He doesn't love you, Gertrude!
他是個怪物 葛楚!
He's a monster! Gertrude!
-你留著吧 -天啊
- You can keep that. - Oh, God.
其它的都是我的了
The rest is mine.
搞定了
We're done.
再見 獁莎
Bye, Martha.
噢 克拉克!
Oh, Clark.
我的孩子
Oh, my boy.
把那玩意拿開
Will you get that thing out of my face!
雷克斯 你朋友超邪門的
Lex, your friends give me the creeps.
監獄是個邪惡的地方 琪蒂
Prison is a creepy place, Kitty.
需要邪門的朋友才能生存
One needs to make creepy friends in order to survive.
我這種超級天才在牢裡的價值
Even a man with my vast talents is worth less inside...
比不上一盒香菸和一根扁鑽
...than a carton of cigarettes and a sharp piece of metal in your pocket.
你知道普羅米修斯的故事嗎?你當然不知道
Do you know the story of Prometheus? No, of course you don't.
普羅米修斯是神 他盜走天火
Prometheus was a god who stole the power of fire from the other gods...
把火的力量交給人類
...and gave control of it to mortals.
也就是說 他給了人類科技和力量
In essence, he gave us technology. He gave us power.
所以我們要在北極盜走天火?
So we're stealing fire? In the Arctic.
實際上 掌控科技就能統治世界
Actually, sort of. You see, whoever controls technology controls the world.
羅馬帝國靠修築道路統治世界
The Roman Empire ruled the world because they built roads.
大不列顛帝國靠船堅炮利統治世界
The British Empire ruled the world because they built ships.
美國靠原子彈成為世界霸主
America, the atom bomb, and so on and so forth.
我只要普羅米修斯要的
I just want what Prometheus wanted.
聽起來很了不起 雷克斯 可惜你並不是神
Sounds great, Lex, but you're not a god.
神都是穿著紅色披風的自私傢伙
Gods are selfish beings who fly around in little red capes...
永遠不肯和人類分享超能力
...and don't share their power with mankind.
老大
Hey, boss.
我們找到了
We found something.
不 我不想當一個神
No, I don't wanna be a god.
我只想把天火帶給人類
I just wanna bring fire to the people.
然後...分一杯羹
And I want my cut.
這就是他的家?
Was this his house?
你和多數的人都會這麼想
You might think so. Most would.
這其實是一個早已消失的
This is more of a monument to a long dead...
強盛古老文明的紀念碑
...and extremely powerful civilization.
這是他發現自己身分的地方
This is where he learned who he was.
這是他尋找引導的地方
This is where he came for guidance.
可能性
Possibilities.
這裡有無限的可能性
Endless possibilities.
你看起來好像來過這裡
You act like you've been here before.
我的兒子
My son...
你不記得我了
...you do not remember me.
我是喬爾
I am Jor-El.
你的父親
I'm your father.
以地球時間計算 我已經死好幾千年了
By now, I will have been dead many thousands of your years.
他以為我是他兒子
- He thinks I'm his son.
你是氪星唯一的倖存者
- You are the only survivor of Krypton.
你面前的水晶蘊藏著
Embedded in the crystals before you is the total accumulation of all literature...
我從二十八座銀河系的文明世界
...and scientific fact from dozens of other worlds...
收集到的重要文獻和科學知識
...spanning the 28 known galaxies.
你心中一定充滿疑問
There are questions to be asked.
在這一座
Here in this...
孤獨要塞
This Fortress of Solitude...
我們父子倆將一起尋找答案
...we shall try to find the answers together.
他看得到我們嗎?
Can he see us?
看不到 他死了
No, he's dead.
我的兒子...
So, my son...
凱爾
...Kal-El...
說話吧
...speak.
告訴我所有的事
Tell me everything...
就從這些水晶開始
...starting with crystals.
乖狗狗
Hey, boy.
肯特家
禮拜二 在支持者之間...
- on Tuesday, between support...
延誤了消防隊的工作...
- hindered the firefighting efforts for all those...
警方無法控制激動的群眾
Police have finally arrived and it's still complete mayhem down here.
氣氛火爆一觸即發
衝突在最南部爆發...
Fighting broke out in the southernmost region...
以輕型武器在邊境開火
...with border fire and small-arms attacks prevalent.
放心 我把太空船埋起來了
Don't worry, I buried it this morning.
強迫他在大陪審團前作證的努力無法奏效
- it was futile trying to force him to testify before a grand jury.
媽?
Mom?
五年了
Five years.
如果你爸還活著 他絕對不會讓你走
If your father was alive, he never would have let you go.
我幾乎放棄希望了
I almost gave up hope.
我以為再也見不到你了
I just thought I would never see you again.
克拉克
Oh, Clark.
你找到你要找的東西了嗎?
Did you find what you were looking for?
我以為...我希望...
I thought, hoped...
它仍然存在
...it might still be there.
你的故鄉嗎?
Your home?
那地方一片死寂
That place was a graveyard.
只剩下我一個人
I'm all that's left.
克拉克 宇宙很大
Clark, the universe is a big place.
你不知道誰在哪裡
And you don't know who's out there.
就算只剩下你一個人
And even if you are the last...
你也不會孤單
...you're not alone.
我知道
I know.
-抱歉 -小心!
- Sorry. - Look out!
走路要看路
Watch out, will you?