電影《身體攝像機》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-15 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

現在插播一條來自

Breaking news from California,

加州洛杉磯市中心大都會法院的新聞

at the Metropolitan Courthouse in downtown Los Angeles.

這一幕似曾相識

A now familiar scene,

一名警官被指控於去年八月西南地區

an officer accused of the shooting

槍殺一名手無寸鐵的非裔美國男子

of an unarmed African-American male in the Southwest Division

被判無罪

last August has been found not guilty.

涉事警官

The officer involved

在追捕一樁可疑的毒品交易後

fatally shot a 19-year-old victim

-擊斃了19歲的受害者 -老闆

- after a chase over a suspected drug deal. - Hey, Pops.

那名警官聲稱自己以為

The officer claimed he thought

-受害者在車上想伸手找槍 -我能來杯咖啡嗎

- the victim was reaching for a gun in his car - Can I get a coffee?

-結果對方只是想拿錢包 -不行 夥計

- which turned out to be his wallet. - It's not working, man.

-檢方指控這些警官 -什麼

- Prosecutors accused the officers - What?

涉嫌與其他警官

of entering into a conspiracy

-互相串通 -那就來個中杯可樂

- with other officers - Then let me get a medium Coke.

在案發現場放置誤導性證據

to plant misleading evidence at the scene,

包括一把武器

including a weapon.

整個城市乃至全國範圍內 包括斯溫頓

All across the city and the nation, including Swinton,

都爆發了自發性抗議活動以駁斥本次裁決

spontaneous protests have erupted to decry the verdict,

同時對警方暴力以示抗議

as well as to protest police violence.

在法院外 抗議者們聚集在一起

At the courthouse, activists gathered outside

"無罪"判決引發全國性暴亂

在市中心遊行示威

and marched through downtown.

多處和平抗議逐漸升級

Various peaceful protests escalated,

有人向市政廳扔擲物體

as objects were thrown at City Hall,

警車也沒逃過一劫

as well as several police vehicles.

至少有14人被捕

At least 14 people were arrested.

已有3名警官受傷接受治療 包括1名

Three officers have been treated for wounds, including one...

今天這裡不太歡迎你 凱文

You're not welcome here today, Kevin.

今天不太合適 小夥子

Not today, man.

她表現得棒不棒

Was she amazing?

不愧是我的寶貝 我的小公主

Oh, that's my baby. That's my princess.

穿的是藍裙子嗎

Was it the blue dress?

我知道

I know.

我知道 我懂 我也希望我能在場

I know. I know. I wish I could be there, too.

發生了太多事 你也是知道的

There's a lot going on, all right? You know.

我這麼做也是為了咱們好

I'm doing this for us.

這件事很快就能過去了

It'll all be over soon enough.

我不會再錯過別的事了

I won't miss anything else.

好 我也愛你 寶貝

Okay, I love you, too, baby.

寶貝 我得掛了 好嗎 拜拜

Hey, baby. I gotta go. All right? Bye.

報告調度中心 這裡是18L4 完畢

Dispatch, this is 18-Lincoln-4. Over.

18L4 請繼續

18-Lincoln-4, go ahead.

報告總部 我這裡有一輛車停在了

Central, show me with a car pull-over

南達科他的東11街

at East 11th and South Dakota.

是一輛綠色雪佛蘭麵包車 左尾燈熄了

I have a green Chevy van with left tail light out.

-沒有車牌 -收到 18L4

- No tags. - 10-4, 18-Lincoln-4.

女士 請把車窗搖下來 謝謝

Ma'am, can you roll your window down, please?

女士 馬上把車窗搖下來

Ma'am, roll your window down now.

女士 把雙手放到方向盤上

Ma'am, place your hands on the steering wheel.

快點

Right now!

立刻下車

Step out of the van!

立馬下車 馬上從你的車裡出來

Exit the vehicle! Get out of your vehicle now!

轉身 轉身

Turn around! Turn around!

把手放在車身上 現在舉起雙手

Get your hands on the vehicle. Put your hands in the air now.

快點把手放在車身上

Put your hands on the vehicle now!

你聽得懂我在說什麼嗎

Do you understand what I'm saying to you?

趕緊轉身

Turn around now!

請別逼我傷害你 你是不是

Don't make me hurt you, please. Are you on...

站好了 到底怎麼回

Get on the ground. What is wrong...

12小時前

我們一家

以下部分內容聽起來可能略顯多餘

Some of this may sound redundant.

希望你能耐心地

I appreciate your patience

再回答一遍這些問題 蕾妮

as we hammer through these questions again, Renee.

請多多包涵

Please bear with me

畢竟標準的評估問題較粗略

as the standard review questions are cursory.

我只是想再深究一下

I just wanna dig in one more time

我們這一整周都在討論的問題

to what we've been talking about over the week.

你入睡有困難嗎

Have you had any trouble sleeping?

沒有

No.

和人打交道這方面呢

Any trouble relating to people?

沒有

No.

你有過暴力衝動嗎

Have you had violent impulses?

如我之前所說

As we talked about,

當時的情況很複雜

it was a complicated situation.

蕾妮 你打了一個平民

Renee, you struck a civilian.

人們可以任意編造事情經過

People can say whatever they want about what happened.

政府和群眾

The administration and the public

都看到你執法儀的錄像了 蕾妮

saw your body cam footage, Renee.

他們都看到你的處理方式了

They saw how you handled that.

當時我必須那麼做

Look, I gotta be on point.

我必須震懾住那群陌生人

I have to walk up to strangers.

其中一些人還抱著敵意

Some of them are hostile.

你能處理好那種壓力嗎

Can you handle that stress?

你從你兒子去世的陰影裡走出來了嗎

Have you moved on from your son's death?

我需要工作 我必須要工作

I need to work. I really need to work.

好吧

Okay.

我會推薦你

I'm going to recommend you

重新回到夜班的崗位

return to active duty on nights again, okay?

好的 謝謝 非常感謝

Yes. Thank you, sir. Appreciate it.

下一次輪班直接上就行了

You can start the next shift.

值勤官會給你分配搭檔

Watch commander will pair you.

昨晚在巷子裡發生了一起拋屍案

We had an alley dump last night.

女性 拉丁裔 20多歲

Female, Latina, 20s.

沒帶身份證 目前未發現嫌疑人

No ID, no suspects at this time.

所以各位要留心

So be on the lookout.

問一下你們的線人

Check with your CIs.

看能不能找到些信息

See if you can get anything.

還有 昨天我們的警官朋友們被宣告無罪

Also, with the acquittal of our brother officers yesterday,

群眾們肯定會心懷不滿

Mr. And Mrs. Public are gonna be all out of sorts,

所以你們要保持客氣 禮貌

so be gracious. Courteous.

別惹亂子

Don't start shit.

-真高興你又回來了 -保持鎮靜

- Good to see you. - Stay poised.

以及 讓我們歡迎拉米託警官歸來

Also, let's welcome back Officer Lomito.

她正式重返警察隊伍了

She is officially back in the badge.

根據我的記錄來看

And according to my notes,

下班後她會請每人一杯啤酒

she's buying everybody a beer after watch.

好了 就這樣吧 回去工作 注意安全

Okay, that's it. Let's go do work. Stay safe.

警長 你居然給我安排個菜鳥

Sarge, you put me with a rookie.

認真的嗎

Really?

我懂 你就當幫我個忙

I get it. Help me out.

抱一個 歡迎回來 女士

Hey, come here. Welcome back, lady.

謝了 警長

Thanks, Sarge.

今天可別再扇人了

Don't slap anyone today.

可以了 給

All right. Here you go.

Here you go.

今晚外面應該挺亂的

It might be crazy out there tonight.

確實

Yes.

我都不知道你會潛水

I didn't know that you scuba dived.

我確實不會 但我以後會的

I don't, but I will.

我簡直等不及回到崗位上了

Just been itching to get back on the job.

是吧

Yeah.

-最近一切如何 -還行 都不錯

- How's everything? - Okay. It's good.

怎麼樣

What up?

-丹尼·霍利奇嗎 -對 你是拉米託警官嗎

- Danny Holledge? - Yeah. Officer Lomito?

沒錯 我們是搭檔

Yeah. We're partnering together.

丹尼 這是彭達 甘寧 伯克和羅伯茨

Danny, this is Penda, Ganning, Birke and Roberts.

我們認得這張衰臉

Oh, yeah. We know this fuck-face.

甘寧是他的第一任指揮官

Ganning was his first CO.

花了不少功夫想把他整廢

Tried his best to break him.

霍利奇 你傍上了個不錯的保姆

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

相關焦點