電影《紅色(2018)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-22 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

客滿

此片涉及文學藝術等好些個方面的詞彙

耐心的觀眾可以在注釋處暫停細心觀看噢=w=

阿爾弗雷德·莫裡納

阿爾弗雷德·伊諾奇

紅色

作者:約翰·洛根

導演 麥克·格蘭達吉

布景與服裝設計 克裡斯特夫·歐蘭

燈光設計 尼爾·奧斯丁

音效設計 亞當·考克

演員指導 安妮·麥克納爾蒂

製片人 尼克·法蘭克福

1958年 紐約市 馬克·羅斯科的畫室

你看到什麼

What do you see?

不 等一下 站近點

No wait, stand closer.

你得靠近點

Ya gotta get close.

想像這幅畫是有生命 讓它跟你交流

Let the picture pulsate, let it work on you.

再靠近點

Closer.

太近了

Nah, too close.

可以了

There.

想像它擴散出來

Let it spread out.

慢慢伸開雙臂 向你擁來

Let it wrap its arms around you.

然後包圍你整個身體 充滿你全部視野

Let it embrace you, filling even your peripheral vision

其他一切都消失了 仿佛從來沒有存在過

so nothing else exists or has ever existed

也不會再存在

or will ever exist.

讓這幅畫充滿你的世界

Let the picture do its work.

感受它的變化

But work with it.

看在上帝的份上 主動向前迎接它吧

Meet it halfway for God's sake.

向前傾斜你的身體 融入其中 跟它交流

Lean forward, lean into it, engage with it.

現在 你看到什麼

Now, what do ya see?

不不 等一下

Oh no, no, wait, wait, wait.

好了 你看到什麼

Now, what do ya see?

具體些

Be specific.

不不 準確些

No, no, be exact.

確切點

Be exact.

仔細感受 明白嗎

But sensitive, you understand.

耐心點

Be kind.

做個真正的人吧 我只能說到這了

Be a human being, that's all I can say.

哪怕就這一次 認認真真去感受這幅畫

Be a human being for once in your life.

這些作品值得你付出感情

These pictures deserve compassion

在敏感的觀眾眼中 它們是有生命的

and they live or die in the eye of the sensitive viewer.

而唯有感受到它們存在的人才能使其復活

They quicken only if the empathetic viewer will let them.

那正是它們所渴求的

That is what they cry out for.

那正是它們存在的理由

That is why they were created.

那也正是它們的價值所在

That is what they deserve.

現在 你看到了什麼

Now what do you see?

-紅色 -你喜歡紅色嗎

- Red? - But do ya like it?

-是 -說出來

Yeah,speak up.

-是的 -沒錯

- Yes! - Yes, yes,

你當然喜歡它

of course you like it.

你怎麼能不喜歡呢

How can you not like it.

現在人們喜歡一切

Everyone likes everything now a days.

他們喜歡電視 喜歡留聲機

They like the television and the phonograph

喜歡汽水 洗髮露和花生酥

and the soda pop and the shampoo and the Cracker Jack.

一切都趨於同化

Everything becomes everything else.

每一樣東西都很好 很漂亮 讓人喜歡

It's all nice and pretty and likable.

每一樣東西都很有趣 是嗎

Everything's fun in the sun, huh?

哪裡有什麼區別

Where's the discernment?

哪裡有什麼裁斷 可以將我所謂喜歡的

Where's the arbitration that separates what I like

同我認為值得尊重的藝術品區分開來呢

from what I respect, what I deem worthy?

現在聽我說

What, listen to me now,

什麼是有意義的

what has significance.

也許我在對牛彈琴

Maybe this is a dinosaur talking.

也許我才是那頭恐怖的蠻牛

Maybe I'm just a dinosaur sucking up the oxygen

把你這隻躲在灌木叢裡等媽媽的小動物

from you cunning little mammals hiding in the bushes

嚇得大氣不敢出

waiting to take over.

也許我說的東西

Maybe I'm speaking a lost language

你們這代人已經聽不懂了

unknown to your generation.

但是不認真追求生命意義的一代

But a generation that does not aspire to seriousness,

是不配在前人的樹蔭下

to meaning, is unworthy to walk in the shadow

乘涼的

of those who have gone before.

那些艱苦奮鬥 克服困難的人

I mean those who have struggled and surmounted,

那些胸懷夢想的人

I mean those who have aspired.

比如倫勃朗

I mean Rembrandt.

歐洲17世紀最偉大的畫家之一 也是荷蘭歷史上最偉大的畫家

比如透納

I mean Turner.

英國最為著名的藝術家之一 19世紀上半葉英國學院派畫家的代表

比如米開朗基羅和馬蒂斯

I mean Michelangelo and Matisse.

前者為義大利文藝復興時期偉大的繪畫家 雕塑家 建築師和詩人

後者為20世紀法國著名畫家 雕塑家 版畫家 野獸派創始人和主要代表人物

顯然 還有羅斯科

I mean obviously Rothko.

20世紀中期美國抽象派畫家

你有所追求嗎

Do you aspire?

是的

Yes.

追求什麼

To what?

你追求什麼

To what do you aspire?

我想成為一位畫家 所以我想我渴望畫畫

I want to be a painter so I guess I aspire to painting.

但你穿得不像畫畫的

Then those clothes won't do.

我們先從這個開始

Now we work here.

把你的外套掛在外面

Hang up your jacket outside.

不不 我很感激

No, no, I appreciate it.

你穿的這么正式 想給我留個好印象

You put on your Sunday clothes to impress me.

我印象很深 也很感動

It's poignant really, it touches me

但是它很可笑

but it's ridiculous.

我們是要在這裡辛苦幹活的

We work hard here.

這裡不是傳統的沙龍

This isn't a god-damn old world salon

沒有茶點和檸檬水

with teacakes and lemonade.

去把你的外套掛在外面吧

Go hang up your jacket outside.

西德尼告訴你我要你做什麼了嗎

Sidney told you what I need here?

是的

Yes.

工作時間跟那銀行職員一樣

We start every morning at nine and we work until five.

朝九晚五

Just like bankers.

你需要幫我鋪平畫布 混合顏料

You'll help me stretch the canvases, mix the paints,

清洗畫筆 製作畫架

clean the brushes, build the stretchers,

移動圖畫 同時也幫忙在空白處

move the paintings, also help apply ground color,

填塗底色

which is not painting.

所以 如果你對你的工作

So any lunatic assumptions

有什麼愚蠢的期許 你要立刻拋棄

you make in that direction you need to banish immediately.

你需要幫我送飯 遞煙 服從一切命令

You'll pick up food, cigarettes, anything else I want,

不管那會多苛刻 甚至有辱你的尊嚴

any whim, no matter how demanding or demeaning.

你不喜歡的話 現在就可以走

You don't like that you can leave right now.

回答我 留下或離開

Answer me, yes or no?

-留下 -仔細考慮

- Yes. - Consider.

我不是你導師 也不是你父親

I'm not your rabbi, I'm not your father,

我不是你的心理醫生

I'm not your shrink.

我不是你的老師 也不是你的朋友

I'm not your teacher, I'm not your friend.

我是你的老闆 明白嗎

I am your employer, you understand?

-是的 -作為我的助手

- Yes. - As my assistant,

你會在這裡看到很多東西

you're gonna see many things here.

很多有創造性的東西

Many ingenious things.

但它們都是秘密

But they're all secret.

你不能跟外人談論這裡一切

You cannot talk about any of this.

別以為我沒有對頭 因為我有

Don't think I don't have enemies, because I do.

並且不僅僅是其他的那些畫家

And I don't just mean those other painters

畫廊主人和博物館館長

and gallery owners and museum curators

還有那些該死的藝術評論家

and god damn son of a bitch art critics.

更別提大批不滿的觀眾了

Not to mention that vast panoply of disgruntled viewers

那些厭惡我和我作品的人

who loathe me and my work

因為他們沒有思想 沒有耐心

because they do not have the heart, nor the patience,

沒有能力去思考 去領悟

nor the capacity to think, to understand,

他們甚至不能稱作真正的人

because they're not even human beings like we talked about.

記住了嗎

You remember?

記住了

Yes.

我正在創造一系列壁畫

I'm painting a series of murals now.

我會畫大概30到40幅

I'll probably do 30 or 40.

然後挑出適合音樂廳的最有韻律的一幅畫

Then choose which work best in concert, like a fugue.

你需要幫我刷上底漆

You'll help me put on the undercoat.

然後我先畫一部分 仔細審視

Then I'll paint them, then I'll look at them,

然後再畫

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

相關焦點