電影《淘氣大偵探(2018)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2021-01-09 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

這個花園真的是

莫裡亞蒂的邪惡計劃

莫裡亞蒂的派

這主意不妙

是的

歡迎各位

Welcome.

正好趕上我們的故事時間

You're just in time for our story.

一部史詩級的偵探歷險記

An epic detective adventure.

偉大的夏洛克·福爾摩斯

Sherlock Holmes, the greatest...

還是叫吉諾密歐與朱麗葉吧

Oh, let's do "Gnomeo and Juliet" instead!

我們都說完了

Yeah, we've already done that.

我知道 叫糯爾摩斯的遊戲

Hey, hey, I know! "Game of Gnomes!"

- 或者叫糯米突擊隊 - 不 我們就要這麼叫

- Or "The Gnome Ranger." - No, we're doing this.

夏洛克·福爾摩斯 有史以來最偉大的偵探

Sherlock Holmes, the greatest detective of all time.

而我們的夏洛克更了不起

And ours will be the best ever.

因為他是個

Because our Sherlock is a...

咱們講夜幕降臨吧

Let's do "The Twilight Gnome."

- 不不不 -還是講矮人蜘蛛俠吧

- No, no! - Or "Spider-Man: Gnomecoming."

或者講個矮人奪寶

Or "Indiana Gnomes."

不 因為我們的夏洛克是個花園小矮人

No! Because our Sherlock is a garden gnome!

他是個花園小矮人誒

He's a garden gnome! Okay?

你怎麼不早說

Oh, well, why didn't you just say that?

準備好聽懸疑故事吧

Prepare for a tale of suspense,

驚險又神秘

intrigue, and mystery.

神秘哦

Ooh, mystery.

準備好聽夏洛克·糯爾摩斯的故事吧

Prepare for "Sherlock Gnomes."

最後的線索 華生

The final clue, Watson.

遭到綁架的矮人們就在博物館裡

The kidnapped gnomes are in the museum.

還有幾秒就要被粉身碎骨了

And seconds away from being smashed!

我們去一探究竟

We shall see about that.

救命

Help.

出來吧 莫裡亞蒂

Show yourself, Moriarty!

救命啊 我卡住了

Help! I'm stuck!

夏洛克

Oh, Sherlock.

我怎麼能拒絕這樣的請求呢

How can I resist a request like that?

我在這 你最愛的小惡魔

Ta-da! Here I am! Your favorite evil pie mascot.

雖說我說我很邪惡 但是看悲傷的電影也會哭哭哦

Though I said "evil", I do cry at sad films.

我複雜多變 別試圖了解我

I'm very complex. Don't try and get me.

小夏夏 我能這麼叫你嗎

Shirley. Could I call you that?

正好你來見證這些小矮人的滅絕

You are just in time to see these gnomes go extinct.

你不會得逞的 莫裡亞蒂

This stops now, Moriarty.

說實話吧 夏洛克

Oh, be honest, Sherlock.

你和我一樣享受這些小把戲

You enjoy our little game as much as I do.

這不是遊戲

This is no game.

我可是倫敦花園矮人們的守護者

I am the sworn protector of London's garden gnomes.

如果你是這座城矮人的守護者

If you are the sworn protector of the city's gnomes,

那我就是他們的毀滅者

then I am their sworn destroyer!

我們的遊戲還會繼續的 夏洛克

And we will keep playing this little game, Sherlock,

直到我將倫敦的矮人都粉碎

until I crush every last gnome in London.

我會拼死制止你的行為

I'll stop you until the day I die.

靈光一現

Oh, lightbulb moment.

怎麼說的來著 對了 天時地利

What is it? Yeah, today's that day.

來吧 夏洛克 和我跳舞吧

Come, Sherlock. Come dance with me.

No!

你個大話精

Fudge buckets.

夏洛克

Sherlock!

不需要感謝

No thanks needed.

保護你們是我的職責所在

It is my sworn duty to protect you.

不需要擁抱

No hugs.

- 華生 - 怎麼了 夏洛克

- Oh, Watson. - Yes, Sherlock?

這個還你

Yours, I believe.

都結束了 華生

It's over, Watson.

隨著莫利亞裡的消失

With Moriarty gone,

倫敦又成為了花園矮人們的安全之所

London is once again safe for all garden gnomes.

我們在倫敦的新家

Our new home in London.

是不是很漂亮

Oh, doesn't it look lovely?

從斯特拉特福的雅芳河畔到這可真遠啊

It's a long way from Stratford-upon-Avon.

但是離孫子們很近嘛

But a lot closer to the grandkids.

只要我們的小矮人在花園裡我就覺得踏實

And we'll feel better once we get our gnomes in the garden.

倫敦

London.

對我們和這對不幸的戀人來說

A brand new adventure for us,

都是嶄新的冒險

and our star-crossed lovers,

吉諾密歐與朱麗葉

Gnomeo and Juliet.

沒錯 咱們出去買杯昂貴的咖啡吧

Right. Let's go out and buy an expensive coffee.

這裡的人都這麼做

That's what people do around here.

好啊 我一直在練點單呢

Oh, yes, I've been practicing my order.

來杯三倍豆漿脫脂拿鐵 要特幹的

A skinny triple shot soy latte, extra dry.

亂七八糟

What a dump!

新花園在哪

Where's the new garden?

這就是新花園啊 福恩

This is the new garden, Fawn.

不 我還是回箱子裡吧

Naw, I'm going back in the box.

姑娘們 注意用詞

Girls! Language.

我猜這院子是該修了吧

I guess it's a fixer-upper?

我倒覺得

Well, I think

這是世上最美的院子

that it's the most beautiful garden in the world

因為有你在身邊

because you're standing in it.

- 真肉麻 - 有嗎

- Oof, that was super cheesy. - Aw, seriously?

這句話我在車裡練了十分鐘呢

I practiced that line in the car for about 10 minutes.

簡直糟糕

It was, like, awful.

我猜這上面的風景一定絕佳

Oh, I bet there's a pretty good view up there.

我先到了就告訴你

I'll let you know when I get there first.

給我下來

Right, come here.

你贏了

You win.

快來

Come here.

想想那些我們要經歷的冒險

Think of all the adventures we're gonna have.

朱麗葉小心摔了 快下來

Juliet, come down this instant, before you fall.

他什麼時候才能明白

When is he gonna realize

你是花園裡最堅強的小矮人

you're the toughest gnome in the garden?

這句話倒是說的不錯

Now that was a good line.

她愛我

She loves me.

她不愛我 她愛我

She loves me not. She loves me...

嗨納內特

Oh, hi, Nanette.

我猜某人是愛上誰了吧

Ooh, I think someone's got a crush on someone.

也許吧

Mmm. Maybe.

沒準她們也愛上你了呢

Oh, well, maybe they have a crush on you back.

- 你真的這麼認為嗎 - 我不知道

- Do you really think so? - I don't know.

我也不知道她是誰 是吧

I don't know who it is, do I?

- 集合啦 各位 - 大家快來

- Gather 'round, everyone. - Come on, everybody.

快點 我們有事情宣布

Choppity-chop! We have an announcement.

紅磚老爺和我正式退休了

Lord Redbrick and I are officially retiring.

我們都認為藉此新園喬遷之際

We both think a new garden

正好任命新的領導者

is the perfect opportunity to name new leaders.

吉諾密歐與朱麗葉

Gnomeo and Juliet.

我們

Us?

裙帶關係萬歲 真是難以置信

Hurray for nepotism. Unbelievable.

吉諾密歐與朱麗葉要帶領我們

Gnomeo and Juliet will lead us

準備冬季的花園

in preparing the garden for winter.

只要院子裡春天花朵盛開

As soon as the garden blooms in the spring,

我們就可以舉行播種慶典了

we'll have a Seedling Ceremony to celebrate.

快來 親愛的

Come along, dear.

看看這裡 難道不完美嗎

Look at this place. Isn't it perfect?

很糟糕

It's awful.

糟透了 但這是我們的花園了

Unbelievably awful. But it is ours.

是啊 我們的花園

Yeah, it's ours.

我要讓大家看看誰是這花園的老大

And I'm gonna show this garden who's boss.

華生 看看你對地球儀都做了些 什麼

Watson! Look what you've done to the globe.

怎麼是我

Me?

- 明明是你踢的 - 還不是因為你躲開了

- You're the one who kicked it. - Because you ducked.

你穿護具不就是讓我踢的

The very reason you're wearing padding is so I can kick you.

我又不是你的沙袋

I am not your punching bag!

別傻了 你當然是了

Don't be absurd. Of course you are.

我真懷念有個對手的時光

Oh, how I miss having a proper enemy.

我很抱歉我不是莫裡亞蒂

相關焦點