電影《最後一個男孩(2018)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-10 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

在對與錯之外 還有另一個地方

讓我們在那裡相見

——魯米

媽媽

Mamma?

媽媽

Mamma.

謝謝

Thank you.

扶我坐起來

Help... Help me sit up.

我的時間不多了

I don't have much time.

我必須確保你不會有事

I have to know you're going to be OK.

我會沒事的

I will be OK.

拿地圖來

Get the map.

我知道我們複習過很多次 你已經記住了

I know we've been through this many times and that you know it,

但就再做一次 為了我

but just one more time, for me.

把路線指給我看

Show me the route.

為什麼要走這條路

And why this way?

我需要儘可能地靠近水 越久越好

I stay as close to the water as possible, for as long as I can.

水能保障我的安全

The water keeps me safe.

-那這裡呢 -不好

- And this? - Bad.

-為什麼 -風會躲在城市裡

- Why? - The wind hides in the cities.

還有哪裡

Where else?

沒有水的開闊地帶

Open areas where there's no water.

那這裡呢

And here?

我必須小心

I must be careful.

注意觀察 聆聽 使用掃描器

Look, listen and use the scanner.

還有呢

And?

夜晚絕對不能待在開闊的地方

Never be in the open at night.

就算靠近水也不行

Even near water.

-你保證嗎 -我保證

- You promise? - I promise.

過來

Come over here.

我真希望我們可以一起到那兒去

I wish we could have gone there together.

我也希望

So do I.

如果我早知道他們對我做了什麼

If I had known what they did to me.

媽媽

Mamma?

你是誰

Who are you?

-我是西拉 你是誰 -我叫莉莉

- I'm Sira. Who are you? - My name's Lilly.

你在這兒幹嘛

What are you doing here?

我本來跟一些人在一起 然後風來了

I was with some people and then the wind came

跑著跑著 我和他們走散了

and we were running and I got lost.

我昨晚看見一個男人

I saw a man last night.

他也在逃離風 他是跟你一起的嗎

He was running from the wind. Was he with you?

我不知道

I don't know.

-好吧 我現在得走了 -你要去哪兒

- OK. Well, I have to go now. - Where are you going?

去一個能滿足願望的地方

To the place that grants wishes.

我能一起去嗎

Can I come?

Ok.

到達有水的地方之前 我們必須保持安靜

We have to be very quiet until we get to water.

我明白

I knew.

那是什麼

What's that?

-它能監測到風 -那股殺人的風嗎

- It can detect the wind. - The wind that takes people?

是的

Yeah.

你是從哪兒弄來的

And where did you get it from?

我媽媽給我的

My mother gave it to me.

他是之前和你在一起的人嗎

Was he one of the people you were with?

我不認識他

I don't know who that is.

我們現在能講話了嗎

Can we talk now?

可以 但是得小聲點

Yes, but quietly.

所以能滿足願望的地方在哪呢

So where is this place, then,that grants wishes

在那裡 而我們在這兒

Here. And we're here.

-挺遠的 -是的

- That's far. - Yes.

等你到了這個地方

And this place, when you get there,

你就許個願 然後就會成真嗎

you can wish for something and it comes true?

-是的 -你怎麼知道

- Yep. - How do you know?

-我媽媽告訴我的 -你媽媽在這兒嗎

- My mother told me. - Is your mother here?

不 她 她已經去世了

No. No, she... she died.

你想許願讓她起死回生嗎

Are you gonna wish for her to be alive again?

這地方能許幾個願望 就一個嗎

How many wishes do you get in this place? Just one?

-我不知道 -好吧

- I don't know. - Ok.

我們不能從這穿過去

We can't go through there.

我們必須原路返回 繞道而行

We have to go back and around.

西拉 你的掃描器

Sira, your scanner.

他是怎麼做到的

How did he do that?

我不知道

I don't know.

他一定有特殊的能力

He must have a special power.

我不知道

I don't know.

你覺得他們會幫助我們嗎

Do you think they might help us?

不會 莉莉

No, Lilly.

天色晚了

It's getting late.

我們今晚可能要在這過夜了

We might have to stay here tonight.

我們不能待在這

We can't stay here.

把你們的包給我

Give me your bags.

掏空你們的口袋

Empty your pockets.

-掏空口袋 -我什麼也沒有

- Empty your pockets. - I don't have anything.

你 男孩 跟我來

You, boy. Come with me.

-這是什麼地方 -一個避難所

- What is this place? - A refuge.

-避難所嗎 -一個安全的地方

- A refuge? - A place of safety.

等一下

Wait!

我一會去看你

I'll come and see you later.

-都會好的 -會嗎

- It will be OK. - Will it?

這是讓他保護我們而付出的小小代價

It's a small price to pay for the protection he affords us.

你會習慣的

You will get used to it.

坐下

Sit down.

這是什麼

What's this?

看來你是堅決沉默啊

The strong, silent type.

你用它讓風改變了方向

You use it to deflect the wind.

怎麼做到的 告訴我

How? Show me.

你明明知道的 你剛剛在田野裡用過

You know. You used it in the field.

不完全準確

Not entirely accurate.

看吧 你不是第一個有掃描器的人

You see, you're not the first person to have one of these.

這個掃描器的主人 一定是對它動了手腳

Fellow who had this one must've done something to it,

因為我一直無法讓它起作用

because I've not been able to make it work and...

我當時在測試它 剩下的你都知道了

In testing it, it's... Well, I think you know the rest.

-所以你是假裝的 -沒錯

- You pretended? - I pretended.

-是那些水的作用 -聰明的孩子

- It was the water. - Clever boy.

是的

Yes.

我知道你明白

I know you know about the effect

水體對風的作用

bodies of water have on the wind.

通過你在地圖上標的路線 我能看出來

I can see that from the route you've marked on your map.

但你肯定不知道

But what you can't know

如果用足夠量的水

is that if you configure sufficient quantities of water

組成正確的幾何圖案 也會有類似的效果

in the right geometric pattern, it has a similar effect.

我和你一樣 也不明白其原理

I'm with you. I don't understand it either.

可惜的是想出這個方法的傢伙

It's a shame the chap who came up with it

已經不在這了

isn't around any more.

你的這份地圖

This map of yours...

我知道這片區域

I know this area.

那裡什麼也沒有

There's nothing there.

我再問你一遍

I'm going to ask you again.

你是怎麼用這個扭轉風的方向的

How do you make this deflect the wind?

你知道的 我可以動手逼你說出來

You know, I could just beat it out of you,

但我覺得外面那些女人不喜歡這樣

but I don't think the women out there would like it very much.

可能和你想的不同

Contrary to what you might think,

她們也是有底線的

they have their limits.

好吧

Fine.

如果你不告訴我 也許你的朋友會

If you won't show me, maybe your little friend will.

她什麼都不知道

She doesn't know anything.

我們等著瞧

We shall see.

詹娜

Jenna!

-準備好讓那個女孩接受測試 -好的

- Prepare the girl for a test. - Yes.

親愛的 我們的朋友有點不願意合作呢

Well, my dear. Our little friend is proving a tad uncooperative.

希望這能改變他的想法

I'm hoping this will change his mind.

現在

Now...

我要你

相關焦點

  • 電影《男孩A》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本
    他們說我可以自己選一個名字They... They said I could choose me own name.當然That's right.男孩甲你現在在沉思些什麼So what are you thinking?不必擔心Don't worry.
  • 電影《罪惡(2020)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本
    2018年2月14日星期三你在哪裡Where were you on Wednesday, February 14th, 2018?2018年2月14日 我在大學裡On February 14th, 2018, I was in college.那天是聖馬丁大學的校慶日It was St.
  • 電影《樂隊男孩(2020)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本
    更多內容請百度搜索:可小果紐約1968年樂隊男孩不是吧Come on.打飛機至少有一個好處One thing you can say for masturbation,不需要精心打扮you certainly don't have to look your best.
  • 電影《藍(1993)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本
    更多內容請百度搜索:可小果片名:藍[註:BLUE是Derek Jarman的辭世之作,拍這部電影時他因為愛滋病而幾近失明,此時他參與了一種治療愛滋病的新藥的試驗。整部影片用詩化的自述體語言描述生命中最後的生活、治療場景以及各種聯想和回憶,以意識的流動為線索串起宛若珠璣的人生片段,就像一個長長的、柔美的、回味幽遠的長鏡頭。]
  • 電影《紅色(2018)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本
  • 電影《泰迪熊(2012)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本
    電視遊戲主角 同其父進行了各種冒險運動神經元疾病 表現為肌肉逐漸萎縮和無力蒙戈星球邪惡帝王 飛俠哥頓反派《惡搞之家》主人公 天真好吃的胖子你怎麼搞的著名影星 電影對於那些童心已泯的人們To those who have lost the wondrous vision of childhood eyes,我要講一個男孩的故事submitted here is the story of a little
  • 電影《曼克(2020)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本
    更多內容請百度搜索:可小果1940年 年僅24歲的奧森·威爾斯 被處境艱難的雷電華電影公司招至好萊塢並籤署了一份與他過人的敘事才華相稱的合約他被給予絕對創作自由 不受任何監管 並能拍攝任意題材的電影
  • 電影《機器猛犬(2018)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本
    進攻 探險 主義A-X-LATTACK EXPLORATION LOGISTICS A-X-L最後一圈 希爾有強烈的緊迫感Last lap. Sense of urgency for Hill.我在最後一圈輸了I lost it in that last turn.太糟糕了 鏈子斷了 明白嗎Bad time to have a chain snap. Got it?
  • 電影《通靈男孩諾曼(2012)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本
    奶奶現在在一個更好的地方Grandma's in a better place now.沒有 她就在客廳No, she's not. She's in the living room.通靈男孩諾曼早上好Good morning!布魯斯 你好嗎Hey, Bruce, how's it going?
  • 綠皮書電影經典臺詞中英文對照 扎心對白勵志句子匯總
    近日,在好萊塢劇院收穫第91屆奧斯卡最佳影片、最佳原創劇本,以及最佳男配角三大獎項的電影《綠皮書》,即將在國內上映,迅速掀起了一陣觀影狂潮。據悉,影片主要講述上個世紀50年代發生在美國的一段跨越階層、膚色的友誼,化解了當時尖銳的種族矛盾的故事。影片中,對角色人物塑造完整,細節豐富精彩,劇作和表演敲到好處,被認為是最2018年具有意義的影片。
  • 電影《淘氣大偵探(2018)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本
    最後的線索 華生The final clue, Watson.遭到綁架的矮人們就在博物館裡The kidnapped gnomes are in the museum.還有幾秒就要被粉身碎骨了And seconds away from being smashed!
  • 電影《最後的獅子(2011)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本
    非洲這塊黑暗地區漸漸成為我們星球上Slowly, the dark places in Africa become the last refuge最具代表性的一種動物最後的避難所for one of our planet's most iconic
  • 電影《兵臨城下(2001)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本
    我也並不害怕,現在我是個大男孩了I have no fear. I'm a big boy now.準備好了嗎?瓦西裡Ready, Vassili?就是現在,瓦西裡,開槍!Now, Vassili. Fire!開槍,瓦西裡,開槍啊!Fire, Vassili! Fire!
  • 美劇《皆大歡喜(2021)》第一季第一集Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本
    來跟你過臺詞To... run lines.是哦 沒錯 當然Yes. Right, right. Of course.你收到劇本了吧You got the sides, right?我周一用電郵發給你了I emailed them to you on Monday.
  • 電影《最後的空降兵(2005)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本
    你將領導這最後的空降This rickety bugger's about to take us這次的任務非常艱巨into the unknown, gentlemen.我只說一句話Every man is a soldier, and I expect every soldier每一個男人都是士兵 我希望每一個士兵to do his duty without exception.
  • 電影《月行者》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本
    不 不是再多找一個 是找一個不同的No, not like another manager, like a different one.但這太傻了 我才剛和你籤約了Butthafsinsane.我一直都很清楚這是我們的最後機會It's been made only too clear to me that this is our last shot.
  • 電影《魔法黑森林》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本
    很久很久以前 在一個遙遠的王國Once upon a time-in a far-off kingdom-森林的邊緣坐落著一個小村莊there lay a small village at the edge of the
  • 電影《迷戀(2013)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本
    自然步道接吻妙招 讓你的初吻不會是最後一吻你不該太急於訓練You should take it easy on the running.剛才那個是踢球的男孩嗎Was that that soccer kid?-叫斯科特什麼的 -斯科特·諾裡斯- Scott something? - Scott Norris.
  • 電影《孤獨的倖存者》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本
    找到堅持到最後的方式Keep going.撐下去It pays to be a winner!最最慘痛的一戰三天前巴格拉姆空軍基地《王牌播音員》臺詞邁克 我想上你羅恩·勃艮第如果你還沒想好送我什麼新婚禮物的話我只是隨便說說啦愛你的希瑟
  • 電影《黑神駒(2020)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本
    直到我發現了一個秘密 才得以解脫until I discovered a secret that saved me.一個永遠沒誰能奪走的地方A place nobody could ever take from us.我兩歲時 發現了一些事When I turned two years old, I made a discovery.