更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
So there I was, face to face with the biggest,
當時我就在那裡 面對賽倫蓋提
meanest leopard on this side of the Serengeti. And...
最大最兇猛的花豹 然後
You roared so loud, his spots flew clean off.
你大吼一聲 嚇得他的豹紋掉滿地
Dad, I've heard this like a billion times.
爸 這故事我聽過N遍了
Do you know the one where I made the laughing hyenas...
你聽我說過 有一次我把奸笑土狼
Cry? Yep.
弄哭 對吧? 聽過了
The croc attack? Dad.
我被鱷魚攻擊? 爸
OK. Think.
好啦 我再想想看
Yeah, you do that.
好吧 儘管想吧
All right, Mr. Smart Guy,
我想到了 聰明小子
here's one I know you haven't heard.
你一定沒聽過這個故事
It all started in the little place I like to call...
故事發生在一個小地方 我稱它
They were the fastest wildebeests on the savannah.
他們是大草原 跑得最快的牛羚
We're talking fast.
他們真的超快的
All the other lions had given up the hunt hours ago,
其他的獅子早在 幾小時前就放棄獵捕他們
except your old man.
除了你老爸
Fortunately, I knew a short cut.
還好我知道一條捷徑
I thought I had 'em. Until the dust cleared.
我自以為困住他們了 但塵沙散去
Classic wildebeest trap.
才發現中了牛羚的圈套
So, what did you do next?
你怎麼辦?
What did I do? Yeah.
我怎麼辦? 對啊
That's when I gave them the roar.
我大吼一聲
That's it? Hold on a sec.
就這樣? 好戲在後頭
I only thought it was over.
我以為這樣就搞定了
But they had a secret weapon.
不過他們有一項秘密武器
He was the biggest wildebeest I've ever seen.
我從沒見過那麼大的牛羚
He was 14 feet tall! Fourteen?
足足有四公尺高 才四公尺?
I meant 1,401 feet tall!
我是說四百公尺 又三十公分
Cool.
酷斃了
And he had two... No, four
而且他還有兩隻 不 四隻
of the biggest horns I'd ever seen.
最巨大的牛羚角
Whoa! His breath was red hot!
哇塞 他噴出紅色的氣焰
I mean, green.
我是說綠色的啦
And he hated the environment.
而且他超討厭這鬼地方
To pull this off, I knew I was gonna have to dig deep,
我知道要打敗他 一定要激發我內心深處
deeper than I ever had before.
前所未有的勇氣
So I swallowed my fear,
於是我強忍住恐懼
sucked in the biggest breath I could.
深深地吸了一口氣
Dad, I'm ready!
爸 我準備好了
You got it? I got it!
你行嗎? 我行
I got it! Well, let him have it!
我行 那就讓他好看吧
Roar, son!
大聲吼吧 兒子
Story of my life.
每次都是這樣
Your roar stops a herd of wildebeests. Mine makes the babies laugh.
你的吼聲嚇跑一群牛羚 我的吼聲只會逗小朋友笑
Hey, come on. That was much better.
彆氣餒 你這次好多了
I'm serious! It dropped half an octave.
我是說真的 降了半個八度
It dropped half an octave. And it sure scared me.
你再降半個八度 我都會被你嚇到皮皮挫
Made my hair stand up on end. Yeah, right, Dad.
讓我全身的毛都豎起來 才怪咧 爸
OK. Let's take it from the top. I'm done for today.
好吧 再練一次 今天就練到這裡
Come on, come on, one more. You were so close.
別這樣嘛 再來一次 就差這麼一點點
Maybe it's something technical.
也許是技術性問題
Maybe you're not opening your mouth wide enough. Like this.
也許你的嘴巴張得不夠大 要像這樣子
Dad, thanks for the technical help,
爸 多謝你的技術指導
but if you wanted me to roar like you, you'd take me to the wild.
不過你要我吼得跟你一樣 就得帶我到真正的大草原
Hold on a second. We've got everything we could ever want here.
你有沒有搞錯 咱們在這裡應有盡有
Great lifestyle, three squares a day.
生活很享受 每天照三頓吃飯
It's boring. Boring?
超無聊的 無聊?
I'll never learn how to roar here. Ryan.
我在這裡學不會獅吼 雷恩
But don't worry. I finally figured out...
不過你放心 我終於想出辦法
how we can get to the wild. You did?
怎麼去野外 真的嗎?
The pigeons say those green boxes go there.
鴿子說那些綠色箱子 都是運到那裡
Those boxes are bad news. Stay away.
那些箱子不吉利 離它們遠一點
But, Dad... I know you're frustrated,
可是 爸 我知道你很鬱卒
but a lion finds his roar... Here. Here?
不過獅子在這裡 也能學會大吼 這裡?
I'm so tired of hearing that, Dad!
爸 你老是說這種話哄我
It's a rat!
有一隻老鼠
Get that rat off my baby!
快把那隻老鼠趕走
A rat?
老鼠?
Hello!
你好
Silly, silly rat.
好好玩的老鼠哦
Rats do not got bling like this, lady. You little...!
老鼠才不喜歡這種手環 小姐 你這小
Lastly, that is the ugliest baby I've ever seen!
那是我見過最醜的小貝比
Benny, stealing candy from a baby?
斑尼 你偷小貝比的糖果?
Stealing is such a strong word. I prefer "liberating."
別說得這麼難聽 我只是怕他會蛀牙
Hey, kid, heard the roar. Down another...
小鬼 我聽到你的吼聲 又降了
Octave. Octave!
八度 八度!
You ready to cheer me and your old man as we capture our fifth straight
你要來替我跟你爸加油 看我們連續第五次奪下
turtlecurling title?
冰龜賽冠軍嗎?
I can't even roar. How would you even know I'm there?
我根本就不會吼叫 你怎麼知道我在加油?
So, you really think it dropped an octave?
你真的覺得降了八度嗎?
Absolutely.
當然囉
What the heck is an octave? I heard that.
八度到底是什麼東東? 我聽見了
Rabbit. Cholesterol. I'll stick with the nuts.
兔子 膽固醇太高 我吃堅果
I don't know what his problem is, Benny.
我不知道他的問題出在哪兒
He's 11, but he's still roaring at a nineyearold level.
他都已經11歲了 可是吼聲還停在9歲的程度
Little help here, Sammy?
山大王 幫個忙
You know what? Maybe you're setting the bar too high,
你知道嗎? 也許你的標準太高了
with all those stories about Samson the Wild.
你老是提那些山大王 在大草原的英勇故事
Hey, he's always loved those stories! They inspire him.
他超愛聽那些故事的 對他是一種激勵耶
OK. I'm not gonna argue with someone who can use my tail as dental floss.
好啦 我不想跟你吵 我怕你拿我的尾巴當牙線
You got something right there. Where?
你的牙縫有渣渣 哪裡?
No, no, other side. Here?
不對 另一邊 這邊?
Sorry, Benny. You got it.
抱歉 斑尼 弄出來了
Attention, friends.
親愛的大朋友小朋友
Stop by the gift shop and get the most popular plush in America:
別忘了到禮品店購買 全國最搶手的填充玩偶
Nigel, the "I LikeYou" Koala.
尼啾無尾熊 會說「我喜歡你」
Look, honey! The crazy thing talks! I'm so cuddly! I like you!
瞧 親愛的 它會說話耶 我是小可愛 我愛你
That's right. He's so cuddly. And better yet, he likes you.
沒錯 他超可愛的 更贊的是 他喜歡你
Finally.
終於
And the zoo will officially be ours in Tminus three...
動物園就快是咱們的天下了 倒數三秒
two...
兩秒
and showtime!
好戲上場!
Here I come!
我來也
Who put that bar there?
誰把柵欄放在這兒?
That tickles!
好癢哦
Did too! Did not!
我有啦 才沒有
Did too! Did not!
我有 才沒有
Out of my way, ya bum!
給我讓開 懶惰鬼
There's that motheaten koala!
那個討厭的無尾熊在哪裡
I've told you flamingos a hundred times, walk.
我跟你們這些火鶴說過一百遍 給我走開
How about an autograph?! Don't...
我要籤名 不行
Birds! Find the string on his back!
各位鳥兄弟 幫我找他背後的拉線
So you're havin' a really nice day! Guys.
你今天的心情很好耶 各位
Off my cocaptain, now.
別碰我的副隊長
Sorry, Samson.
抱歉 山大王
That didn't hurt.
一點都不痛
I almost forgot to tell you. I'm gonna ask Bridget out finally.
我差點忘了告訴你 我終於要約布裡奇特出去
Slow down, Romeo. You are a squirrel and she is...
等一下 羅密歐 你是只松鼠 她可是
Perfect, right?
跟我很速配 對吧?
Look, I know what you're sayin'. Believe me, I got my eyes wide open.
我懂你的意思啦 相信我 我的眼睛是雪亮的
Watch where you're goin', you big...!
走路不長眼啊 你這大
Bridget.
布裡奇特
Don't stare at my spots, Benny. My eyes are up here.
別盯著我的斑點看 斑尼 我的眼睛在上面
Of course. I'm so sorry. Oh, this is for you, honey.
當然了 歹勢哦 這是送你的 小親親
It goes around your left hoof.
可以戴在左腳上面
Did you get that out of the trash?
你從垃圾堆撿來的嗎
You did! You trashpicker!
就是了 你這撿垃圾的髒鬼
I'm not a trashpicker. I'm a recycler.
我不是撿垃圾 我是在做資源回收
That's a lot more romantic. Isn't it?
這樣比較浪漫 不是嗎?
Romantic? Sam, come here.
浪漫? 山大王 過來