A Blooming Tree
一顆開花的樹
—— by Xi Murong
席慕容
May Buddha let us meet in my most beautiful hours,
如何讓你遇見我,在我最美麗的時刻,
I have prayed for it for five hundred years.
為這我已在佛前求了五百年。
Buddha made me a tree,
佛於是把我化做一棵樹。
By the path you may take.
長在你必經的路旁。
In full blossoms I'm waiting in the sun,
陽光下慎重地開滿了花,
Every flower carrying my previous hope.
朵朵都是我前世的盼望。
As you are near,
當你走近,
Listen carefully,
請你細聽,
The quivering leaves are my waiting zeal,
顫抖的葉是我等待的熱情,
As you pass by the tree without noticing me.
而你終於無視地走過。
My friend,
朋友啊,
Upon the ground behind you,
在你身後落了一地的,
Is not the fallen petals
那不是花瓣
But my withered heart.
是我調零的心。