更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
你能來電話找我真是太好了
I'm so... I'm so glad you called.
你有空真是太好了
Ithree
'm so glad you were free.
天哪 我愛你的眼睛
God, I love your eyes.
好 現在幹啥
Okay, now what?
握住我的蛋蛋
Cup my balls.
好 很好 我能做到
Okay, yes. All right. I can do that.
-握住了 -握住了
- Oh! There it is. - There we go.
這樣很舒服
That feels good.
你最會做了
You know what to do.
好 這樣吧 慢點兒 慢慢來
Okay, you know what? Slow it down, slow it down.
很好 慢慢來
Okay. Slow it down.
就是這樣 你舒服嗎
There we go. How's that?
不錯 舒服又緩慢
That's good, nice and slow.
對吧 你感覺好嗎
See? Doesn't that feel good?
還行 不過我還是想來快的
Yeah. No, I want to go fast.
想快是嗎 那就快點吧
You want to go fast? Fast.
不要
Yeah. No...
這樣很舒服
Oh, yeah. That feels good.
爽
Oh, Yeah.
爽
Yeah.
爽
Oh, Yeah.
這樣好不好 我想
Okay. You know what? I think...
我們可以換個節奏試試
I think maybe we are on different rhythms here.
我做了個噩夢 嚇死我了
I was having a nightmare. I was so scared.
早上好
Good morning.
你真美
You look beautiful.
才沒有 我肯定難看死了
No, I'm sure I look terrible.
我剛醒 你逗我吧
I just woke up. Are you kidding?
肯定醜死了
I'm sure I'm a mess.
你留下過夜了
You slept over.
沒錯
I did.
我以為我們約好不過夜的
I thought we had a rule against that.
-逗你玩的 -嚇我一跳
- I'm kidding. - Oh.
-你真逗 -我開玩笑的
- That was funny. - I'm kidding.
早上的你還真有意思
You're funny in the morning.
-我喜歡跟你玩 -我也是
- I like hanging out with you. - Oh. Yeah.
我喜歡跟你出去 我覺得我們很處得來
I love hanging out with you. I think we get along really well
你又這麼性感
and you're so sexy.
我知道
I know.
只是我近期工作很忙
I just have a lot coming up at work
不想做些無法實現的承諾
and I don't want to make promises I can't keep.
明白嗎 我知道你懂
You know what I mean? I know you do.
我明白 我們想法一樣
Yeah. We're on the same page.
我現在也不想戀愛
I'm not looking for a relationship right now, either.
這麼說吧
Let's just say that.
不管你想怎麼樣 我都可以
Whatever you wanna... I can do...
我寧願只是...我喜歡簡單的
I'd rather just... I like simple...
我跟別的姑娘不一樣
I'm not like other girls.
我不是那種逼你跟我在一起的人
I'm not like, "Be my boyfriend!".
除非你願意
Unless you were like, "Yeah!".
然後我還不一定答應呢
Then I'd be like, "Maybe."
那我們就跳過這個過程
Mmm. But let's not.
我也不想戀愛
I don't want that either.
太尷尬了 我真的想讓你走了
Wow, this is so awkward. I really want you to leave,
可不知道怎麼說才不像個混蛋
but I don't know how to say it without sounding like a dick.
你知道她 看她的頭髮
Oh, you know her, would you look at that hair
公共市場
你知道她 瞧她腳上那雙鞋
Yeah, you know her, check out those shoes
哈雷摩託車
她看上去像從布魯斯裡走出來的人
She looks like she stepped out of the middle of somebody's blues
對 她那麼無聊
Yeah, she's so dull,
伴娘
快來把她撕碎
come on rip her to shreds
快點 手放在頭後
Come on! Hands behind your heads!
一起做 仰臥起坐
Let's go! Sit-ups!
你們肥得像盤子裡燻肉 噁心死了
You're looking like pieces of bacon on a plate. It's disgusting!
我都聞到脂肪的味道了
I smell the fat!
-他嚇死人了 -我也怕他
- He scares me. - Me, too.
但是他很會激勵人
But he's an excellent motivator.
那倒是
That's true.
你們在看什麼
What are you looking at?
慘了 他看見我們了 天哪
Oh, Shit, he sees us. Oh, God.
你們倆
Hey! Hey!
要是想上課
If you want to take this class,
就得像其他娘們一樣
you're going to have to pay for it
給我交錢
like the rest of these bitches!
什麼 你們在跳舞嗎
What, are you dancing?
在公園裡頭上舞蹈課是嗎
In the park... Dance class?
你們才不是在跳舞
You are not dancing.
你們才不是在公園裡跳舞
You are not dancing in the park!
-快逃 快點 -佔小便宜的傢伙
- Go, go, go, go! - Freeloaders!
我要過去了
I'm coming over there.
-他過來了嗎 -我要抓住你們
- Is he coming? - I'm coming after you!
對不起啦 羅德尼 我們在省錢
Sorry, Rodney. We're on a budget.
拜託 才十二塊錢
Oh, come on! It's only 12 bucks!
天哪
Oh, my God!
十二塊錢也省 佔小便宜的混蛋
Come on! You fucking freeloaders.
-我們瘋了 -沒錯
- We are out of our minds. - I know.
還好啦 我倒是挺高興我們能一起鍛鍊
That's okay. I'm so glad that we got to do this.
我感覺好久沒見到你了
I feel like I haven't seen you in forever.
我最近常去芝加哥
Mmm. I've been in Chicago a lot.
我知道 在道格家過夜
I know. Sleeping at Dougie's house.
離公司近而已
Well, it's just closer to work.
不管怎麼樣 你們處得還好嗎
How is it going with him anyway?
不知道 其實還好
I don't know. I mean, it's fine,
但我覺得他最近在躲著我
but I just feel like he's been distant lately.
我也不知道了
And I don't know...
他最近老叫我"夥計"
He calls me "Dude" A lot.
那倒沒什麼
That doesn't mean anything.
我覺得沒什麼
I think everything is fine.
我也不知道 不管怎樣
I don't know. Anyway,
你昨晚幹什麼了
what did you do last night?
你昨晚幹什麼了
What did you do last night?
你不會又犯了吧
You are not telling me something.
我跟特德出去了 一小下
I hung out with Ted for a little bit.
-我就知道 -玩得挺開心的
- I knew it! - We had fun.
-很開心 -我不喜歡你找他是因為
- It was fun. - Here's what I don't like about it.
跟他見面後你就討厭自己 屢試不爽
You hate yourself after you see him, every time.
然後我們說這麼一堆廢話
And then we go through this,
然後你感覺糟透了
and then you feel like shit,
就好像你去見他
and it's almost like you're doing it
是因為你討厭你自己
because you feel bad about yourself.
他很晚時候打給我 然後我們一起出去
He called me late, and we hung out.
這沒什麼 而且 我挺開心的
It wasn't a big deal. And you know what? It was fun.
真噁心 你跟他上床了
Ew! You had sex with him.
只是個成人式的過夜
We had an adult sleepover.
那他在你的嘴裡"過夜"了嗎
Ooh. Did you let him sleep over in your mouth?
-安妮 -對不起啦
- Annie! - I'm sorry!
真受不了你
You're unbelievable.
他老把他那話兒放在我臉附近
He kept putting it near my face.
男人就愛這麼幹 對吧
They do that, don't they?
他們為什麼這樣呢 想要我們張口
Why do they do that? Let us offer.
要是我們不張口
If we don't offer...
拜託 你就應該一巴掌把它扇開
Please. You're supposed to slap it away.
我做不到
I couldn't.
沒人想看那東西
You don't want to look right at it.
對呀
No.
讓人感覺被侵犯了 就好像
It's too aggressive. It's like...
"有人在家嗎"
"Hello."
這是我的感覺
That's my impression.
那是蛋蛋嗎
Those are the balls?