電影《科裡奧蘭納斯(2011)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-11 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

馬歇斯

數以千計的民眾需要食品援助

參議員宣布進入緊急狀態

馬歇斯將軍終止民主自由

一個自稱羅馬之地

在我們繼續前進之前 先聽我說句話

Before we proceed any further, hear me speak.

你們都下了決心 寧願死 不願挨餓嗎

You are all resolved rather to die than to famish?

我們都下了決心了

Resolved.

第一 卡厄斯·馬歇斯是人民的最大公敵

First, you know Caius Martius is chief enemy to the people.

-我們知道 -讓我們殺了他

- We know it. - Let us kill him.

然後我們要多少谷就有多少谷

And we'll have corn at our own price.

我們都是苦百姓 貴族才是好市民

We are accounted poor citizens, the patricians good.

我們的痛苦饑寒

The leanness that afflicts us,

我們的枯瘦憔悴 是他們在享福

the object of our misery, our suffering, is a gain to them.

Aye.

舉起武器復仇吧 在我們變成皮包骨之前

Let us revenge this with our sticks, ere we become rakes.

還多說什麼 出發

No more talking on it. Come!

且慢 誰來了

Soft, soft, who comes here?

朋友們 好鄰居們

...friends, mine honest neighbors...

尊敬的米尼涅斯參議員 總是愛護人民的人

Worthy Senator Menenius, one that has always loved the people.

告訴你們 朋友們

I tell you, friends,

貴族對你們是非常關切的

most charitable care have the patricians of you.

你們要是把你們的窮困和饑荒歸罪政府

For your wants, your suffering in this dearth,

還不如舉起你們的棍棒來打天

you may as well strike at the heavens with your staves

這是天神的旨意

as lift them against the Roman state.

讓我們忍受饑寒 他們的倉庫裡卻堆滿穀粒

Suffer us to famish, and their storehouses crammed with grain.

中心糧倉 羅馬

麵包

Bread!

-麵包 -麵包

- Bread! - Bread.

麵包

Bread!

麵包 麵包 麵包

Bread, bread, bread...!

麵包 麵包 麵包

Bread, bread, bread...

Stop!

停下 停下

Stop! Stop!

什麼事 你們這些違法亂紀的流氓

What's the matter, you dissentious rogues,

憑著你們那些齷齪有毒的意見

that rubbing the poor itch of your opinion,

使你們自己變成了社會上的疥癬

make yourselves scabs?

我們一向多承您溫語相加

We have ever your good word.

誰要是對你們溫語相加

He that will give good

他也會恭維他心裡所痛恨的人了

words to thee will flatter beneath abhorring.

你們既不喜歡和平 又不喜歡戰爭

What would you have, you curs, that like nor peace nor war?

戰爭使你們害怕 和平又使你們妄自尊大

The one affrights you, the other makes you proud.

信任你們的人

He that trusts to you,

會發現他尋找的獅子不過是野兔

where he should find you lions, finds you hares,

他尋找的狐狸不過是一群鵝

where foxes, geese.

誰立下了功德 就該受你們的憎恨

Who deserves greatness, deserves your hate.

該死的東西 相信你們

Hang ye. Trust ye?

你們每一分鐘都要變換一個心

With every minute you do change your mind,

你們會稱頌你們剛才所痛恨的人

and call him noble that was now your hate,

唾罵你們剛才所讚美的人

him vile that was your garland.

你們在城裡到處鼓譟

What's the matter, that in these several places of the city,

攻擊尊貴的參議院 究竟是想怎麼樣

you cry against the noble senate,

要不是神注視著 讓你們有所畏懼

who, under the gods, keep you in awe,

你們早就彼此相食了

which else would feed on one another?

Go.

滾回家去

Get you home,

廢物

you fragments.

-後退 -前進

- Go back! - Forward!

後退

Go back!

伏爾斯人 公元前5世紀羅馬擴張史上著名的古義大利民族

古伏爾斯人邊境爭端重燃

塔勒斯·奧菲狄烏斯揚言要進攻羅馬

伏爾斯人總部 安席姆

-求求你 -認識我嗎

- Please. - Know you me yet?

了如指掌

I know you well.

我記得你的名字是奧菲狄烏斯

Your name, I think, is Aufidius.

是的

It is so.

-我是羅馬人 -羅馬那裡有什麼消息

- I'm a roman. - What's the news in Rome?

羅馬有什麼消息

What's the news in Rome?

羅馬發生了驚人的暴動

There hath been in Rome strange insurrections.

人民抗議參議員

The people against the senators.

發生了 已經結束了嗎

Hath been? Is it ended then?

大火已經過去

The main blaze of it is past,

一點小事可以使死灰復燃

but a small thing would make it flame again.

你的任務完成了

You have ended my business.

消息是伏爾斯人起兵了

The news is the Volsces are in arms.

他們有一個領袖 塔勒斯·奧菲狄烏斯

They have a leader, Tullus Aufidius,

你們就會知道他的厲害

that'll put you to it.

我嫉妒他高貴的品格

I sin in envying his nobility.

如果我不是我 我只希望我是他

And were I anything but what I am, I would wish me only he.

你們曾交戰過嗎

You have fought together?

能逐獵像他這樣一頭獅子 我很自豪

He is a lion that I am proud to hunt.

泰特斯·拉歇斯

Titus Lartius, thou shalt

你將要再見我向塔勒斯揮劍

see me once more strike at Tullus' face.

唯您馬首是瞻

Lead you on.

所以你認為 奧菲狄烏斯

So your opinion is, Aufidius,

羅馬人已經預聞了我們的計謀

that they of Rome are entered in our counsels

而且知道我們的行動

and know how we proceed.

你不是也這麼想的嗎

Is it not yours?

從我得到消息至今還不滿四天

'Tis not four days gone since I heard thence.

現在消息已經洩漏 我們的計劃也受到影響

By the discovery, we shall bewe shall be shortened in our aim.

據傳馬歇斯

And it is rumored Martius,

你的宿敵 負責率領軍隊

your old enemy, leads on this preparation.

要是我有機會碰見卡厄斯·馬歇斯

If we and Caius Martius chance to meet,

我們曾發誓必須要戰鬥到精疲力竭

'tis sworn between us, we shall ever strike till one can do no more.

如果我再當面遇見他

If ever again I meet him beard to beard,

不是他死 就是我亡

he's mine or I am his.

伏爾斯 科利奧裡城前

聽我命令

Mark me!

想不到他們竟會這樣藐視我們

They do disdain us much beyond our thoughts.

誰要是退縮 我就把他當作伏爾斯

He that retires, I'll take

叫他死在我的槍口下

him for a Volsce and he shall feel mine edge!

Go!

來吧

Come on.

遠離

Away!

科利奧裡的市民從城裡蜂擁而出

The citizens of Corioles have issued

羅馬軍隊攻擊了科利奧裡的伏爾斯人

和泰特斯 馬歇斯兩人的軍隊交戰

and given to Titus and to Martius battle.

我聽到敵軍進攻的鼓聲

We've heard their drums.

我看到我軍被擊退至戰壕

I saw our forces to their trenches

就離開了

driven, and then I came away.

媳婦 你唱一支歌吧

I pray you, daughter, sing,

或者讓你自己高興一點兒

or express yourself in a more comfortable sort.

如果我兒子是我的丈夫

If my son were my husband,

我寧願他在外為榮耀而戰

I would more freely rejoice in that absence

也不願他貪戀床笫

where in he won honor than in the embracements of his bed

只為兒女私情

where he would show most love.

當他還是幼童時 我膝下只有他一子

When yet he was but tender-bodied and the only son of my womb,

我因為想到名譽對於這樣一個人是多麼重要

I, considering how honor would become such a person,

就放他出去追尋危險

was pleased to let him seek danger,

在危險中博取名望

where he was like to find fame.

我讓他參加一場殘酷的戰爭

To a cruel war I sent him,

當他回來的時候 頭上戴著橡葉的榮冠

from whence he returned, his brows bound with oak.

婆婆 要是他戰死了呢

But had he died in the business, madam, how then?

那麼

Then

他不朽的名聲便是我的兒子

his good report should have been my son.

聽我說句真心話

Hear me.

要是我有十二個兒子

Had I a dozen sons,

我寧願十一個兒子都為國捐軀

I had rather eleven die nobly for their country,

也不願一個兒子遊手好閒

than one voluptuously surfeit out of action.

上天保佑我的丈夫免遭奧菲狄烏斯的毒手

Heavens bless my lord from fell Aufidius.

他會把奧菲狄烏斯的頭打到他膝蓋下面

He'll beat Aufidius' head below his knee

在他的脖子上踐踏

and tread upon his neck.

我仿佛聽見你丈夫的行軍鼓聲

Methinks I hear hither your husband's drum.

看見他頓足

I see him stamp thus,

如此高呼

相關焦點