更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
加把勁
Come on.
喔 我靠
Oh! Fuck it!
你想讓我走?
Do you want me to have a go?
如果你喜歡我可以靠在你身上
I can go down on you if you like.
我覺得這沒什麼用
I don't think that'll help.
你在哪? 有人在家嗎?
Where are you? Anyone home?
把你他媽的手拿開 我走 行嗎?
Get your fucking hands off me.I'm going, alright?
- 湯姆? - 是的. 這是湯姆 基頓
- Tom? - OK. This is Tom Keaton.
32歲 高加索白人
32 years old. White Caucasian male.
腹部和臉部有嚴重的撕裂
He's got severe lacerations to his face and abdomen.
-這個什麼情況 -大量失血
- What have we got? - Extensive blood loss.
血壓105/50
Blood pressure's 105 over 50.
快 我可不想讓他失血過多死亡
Hurry. I don't want him bleeding to death.
我通知了燒傷科 挺住 兄弟
I've notified the burns unit. - Stay with us, mate.
這血都是哪來的 停
Where's all this blood coming from? Stop.
他休克多久了
How long has he been unconscious?
從我們把他從車裡救出來
Since we cut him out of his car.
快他媽走啊 你要走還是幹嘛
Get a fucking move on! You gonna go or what?
減速 大家都...
Retards! Everyone just...
快點 你個傻蛋
Come on, you fucking dick!
太不可思議了 真他媽瘋狂
Truly unbelievable! Must be fucking crazy!
-沒準你需要看看醫生 -不
- Maybe you need to see a therapist. - Don't!
好的 河蚌要好了
Right. Mussels going in.
-達倫 那些蔬菜準備好了嗎 -好了 廚師長
- Darren, those vegetables ready? Yes, chef.
好的 把鮭魚拿出去 給6桌上桃子餡餅和湯
Right, take that salmon out. Get me a peach tart and a souf on six.
我要用吞拿魚 肝臟都要涼了
I'm going to need that tuna coz my liver's now getting cold.
馬上就來
Coming right up.
你個自私的混蛋
You selfish fucking arsehole!
我打的右轉向燈卻轉向了左邊
I indicated right and turned left.
你還好吧
You're alive.
感覺不太對
Doesn't feel like it.
手怎麼樣了
How's the hand?
好點了
Better
-你是個天生的醫治者 -我說過我會照顧你
- You're a natural healer. - I told you I'd look after you.
我覺得我需要一些持續治療
I think I'm going to need some ongoing treatment.
嗯... 昨晚...算贈送的 好嗎
Um... Last night... was a freebie. OK?
我喝醉了 你也很大方
I was very drunk and you were very kind.
如果你還想見我
If you'd like to see me again...
基蒂吉沙龍
Salon Kitty Kat
我的規則是 我不在家裡幹 明白嗎
As a rule, I don't entertain in my home. OK?
給我他媽個休息 行嗎 傻逼
Give me a fucking break, will you? Prick!
不 卡倫 不是說你
No, Karen. Not you.
我聽起來像在廚房嗎
Do I sound like I'm in a kitchen?
卡倫 你能不能聽我說
Karen, would you just listen to me?
我說我會去那 我就一定會去 好嗎
I said I'll be there, so I'll be there. Alright?
是的 我知道這很重要
Yes, I know how important it is.
蘇格蘭的後丁骨
Scotch and T-bones.
我還需要幾千克小牛的肝臟
I'm also going to need a couple of kilos of calf's liver.
你說什麼呢
What are you talking about?
聽著 我認為我們都說好了 卡倫
Look, I thought we had a deal, Karen.
走開 是的 我確實犯了個錯
Out of the way! Yes, I made a mistake.
我搞錯了時間 就讓這事過去吧
I messed up the time. Let's just move on.
你怎麼還在他媽的數落我
Well, why are you still giving me shit about it?
你知道嗎 如果這能讓你感覺好點
You know what? If it's gonna make you feel better,
我把年終獎都給爸媽
I'll hand back my 'parent of the year' title.
是啊 為什麼...
Yeah! Why...
為什麼我不把一切都做了
Why don't I just do it all?
是 我在這呢 我正買東西呢
Yeah, I'm here. I'm buying it right now.
-艾倫 -湯姆 你怎麼樣
- Allan. How are you, Tom?
讓你做個菜單不會死人的 等我回來 莎莉
It's not gonna kill you to do the menus when I get back, Sally.
當然 我知道幾點了 只是... 滾蛋
Of course, I know what time it is! Just... Fuck off!
我他媽要買什麼來著
What the fuck am I gonna need?
誰啊 卡倫
What? Karen.
我要兩個整鮭魚
Can I get two whole salmon,
十千克河蚌 是十千克赤貝嗎
ten kilos of the mussels, ten kilos of the baby clams?
是的 -我在魚市
Sure. - I'm at the fish market.
因為我他媽的在採購 不錯 再來十千克這個
Because I fucked up the ordering. Nice, ten kilos of those as well.
湯姆?
Tom
你可以進去了
You can go in now.
卡倫 我得走了
Karen, I gotta go.
好的 12桌的主菜 卡倫 那些蔬菜好了嗎
Right. Mains on 12. Darren, those vegetables ready?
是的 廚師長
Yes, chef.
盧克 有人下單了 9桌的主菜
Luke, there's food waiting. Entrees away, table 9.
還有一隻小羊羔 5桌的小雞蒸蘆筍 4桌的無骨肉片
And a lamb, a poussin asparagus on 5, and a feuillete of berries on 4.
一起上 史蒂夫 別擋著路 大家都動起來
Get it together, Steve. Out of the way, move.
12桌的蔬菜怎麼樣了
How are those vegetables on 12?
7桌的兩個白菜 西芹濃湯還有牛肉
Need two bok choy, parsley puree and beef on 7.
好的 廚師長 11桌一對甲魚
Yes, chef. A couple of snappers for 11.
8桌有意見了 他們給了你這個
Compliments of table 8. They sent you this.
3桌走了 -裝逼的傻X
Table 3's away. - Pretentious cunts!
7桌的人想讓鴨子再炒炒
Man on table 7 wants his duck cooked longer.
去他的吧
Fuck off!
鴨子做成粉色 和菜單上一樣 你和他說了嗎
Cooked pink, like it says in the menu. Did you tell him that?
-我告訴他了 -那他還有什麼問題
- I told him. - What's his problem then?
-他說這太罕見了 -讓他去死吧
- It's too rare for him. - Tell him to go to Red Rooster!
我們就這麼做的 白痴
That's how we cook it, Dickhead!
哥們 乾杯
Cheers, mate.
很好喝
Well, that is delicious.
-自命不凡的傢伙 -他還是不要
- Pretentious cunts with taste. He doesn't want it.
拿過來 他說就是沒熟
Give it here! He says it's not cooked properly.
好吧 弄點新蔬菜 克裡斯 再給我做半份 達倫
Right. Put on new vegetables, Chris. Do me another demi, Darren.
傻缺
Fuckin' idiot!
盤子
Plate!
千萬別忘了 盧克 顧客是上帝
Never forget, Luke, the customer's always right.
祝你好胃口
Bon appetit.
我最好明天去收拾一下東西
I'd better go sort out tomorrow.
你想讓我去採購嗎
You want me to do the ordering?
是星期五 你最好多買點魚
It's Friday. You'd better get some extra fish.
操
Shit!
奧斯卡 別叫了
Oscar, stop screaming.
-好吧 這什麼情況
- OK. What the hell!
嘿 怎麼了
Hey, what's wrong?
我睡不著 做惡夢了
I can't sleep. I had a nightmare.
你能過來陪我嗎
Can you come?
-回去睡吧 -你有個兒子
- Go on, hop back in. - You have a son?
-爸爸 你床上有個人 -哦 我的天
- Dad? There's someone in your bed. - Oh, shit!
來吧 我去陪你 這太不可思議了
Come on, I'll tuck you in. This is unbelievable!
跟米裡亞姆打個招呼 這怎麼...
Say hello to Miriam. What the hell...
她是誰 回到你的床上去
Who's she? Back to bed.
我不喜歡她
I don't like her.
不 他不在 大約11:30 謝謝
Nah, he's not. About 11:30. Thanks.
-基頓先生 -對不起 我遲到了
- Mr Keaton? - Sorry, I'm late.
彼得·加德納 蔚藍房地產 我們在電話上談過
Peter Gardiner, Welan Realty. We spoke on the phone.
-湯姆 -卡羅爾·溫特沃思 很高興見到你
- Tom. - Carol Wentworth. Nice to meet you.
你的房子真漂亮
What a beautiful home you have here.
-謝謝 -你在這裡住了很久
- Thanks. You lived here long?
-一陣子 -是嗎 該換換了
- A while. - Yeah? Time for a change?
差不多吧
Something like that.
-那 我們能進去嗎 -好的
- So, shall we go in? - Yeah.
你們先進去 這是鑰匙 隨便看看
Look, you guys go ahead. Here's the keys. Take a look around.
哦 對不起 湯姆 我們不能...
Oh! Sorry, Tom... We can't...
沒有房主陪同我們不能隨便進
We're not able to go in unaccompanied by the owner.
你們到底想不想賣房
Do you want to sell the house or not?
通心粉怎麼樣 不
What about pasta? Nah.
雞呢 不
Chicken? Nah!
那就是香腸 不
Sausages then. Nah.
別再說不了 我想吃披薩
Stop saying 'nah'. I want pizza.
你不能再吃披薩當晚飯了 義大利麵怎麼樣
You're not having pizza again for dinner. What about lasagne?
不 我最討厭這個了 -那你想怎麼樣
Nah! I'm sick of that shit. - What then?
-我不知道 你是廚師 -你從哪拿的
I don't know, you're the chef. - Where'd you get that from?
更多內容請百度搜索:可小果