美劇《無法呼吸(2013)》第一季第一集Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2021-01-11 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

護士

Nurse.

手術鉗遞給我

Clamp, please.

我可沒讓你用扔的 護士

I didn't mean throw the thing at me,Nurse.

跟教科書上寫的不一樣是吧

Not like it is in the damn manual.

我很擔心穆裡根小姐的血壓狀況 特拉斯科特醫生

I'm worried about Miss Mulligan's blood pressure, Dr Truscott.

馬上就好

I'm nearly there.

鮑威爾醫生 我想特拉斯科特醫生可能需要你的幫助

Mr Powell, I wonder if Dr Truscott might have your opinion.

可惡

Damn!

一切都還順利麼 特拉斯科特醫生

Everything all right, Dr Truscott?

你介意我來看一下嗎 老兄

You mind if I have a look, old man?

病人在前二十秒鐘一直伴隨著輕微腹部陣痛

The patient's in her early 20s.Presented with lower abdominal pain.

卵巢囊腫引起的

Ovarian cyst.

我覺得我們最好不要用威爾斯氏法

I think we might be better off with a Spencer Wells.

感謝 護士

Thank you, nurse.

好了 先把鉗子拿進去

All right. Just let me come in here.

然後我們該這樣做 就是這樣

That should do it. There we are.

Righto.

啊 對 我也打算這樣做來著

Ah, yes. Exactly what I was about to do.

謝謝 手術室

Thank you, theatre.

我終於不用再說什麼「是的 醫生」「謝謝 醫生」

No more, "Yes, Doctor.""Thank you, Doctor," from me.

不用再端屎盆子了

No more bedpans!

女士們 注意了

Ladies!

恭喜啦 理察.特拉斯科特夫人

Congratulations, Mrs Richard Truscott.

簡就要結婚了

Jean's getting married!

屏息

第一季第一集

借過

Scuse me!

哦 不好意思

Oh! Sorry!

太棒了

That's great.

對了 斯特賓斯 你先上 進去吧

Right. Stebbings, you're first. In you go.

感覺到了嗎

Feel that?

你不是我們這兒的編制人員吧

You're not one of our usual miscreants.

- 你叫... - 威爾森 我是職工

- You are? - Wilson. Staff.

- 我剛轉過來的 - 從樸次矛斯轉來的 為什麼

- I transferred. - QAH, Portsmouth. Why?

家庭因素 夫人

Family, ma'am.

不久你就會發現倫敦這塊地兒充滿著誘惑

You'll find London full of temptations

這所醫院也不例外

and this hospital is no exception.

我已經習慣拒絕誘惑了

I'm used to resisting temptation.

別讓自己幹傻事兒

Try not to make a fool of yourself.

穆裡根小姐 今早剛從手術室轉過來的

Miss Mulligan, from theatre this morning.

那麼...今天下午感覺如何 小姐

So...how are we this afternoon,young lady?

醫生在問你話呢 孩子

The doctor asked you a question,child.

嗯 這位小姐肯定過得十分無趣 先生們

Well, she certainly presents with

a distinct absence of joy,gentlemen.

介意我看看你手上的病歷嗎 修女...能把帘子...

Mind if we have a look at our handiwork? Sister...if you please.

當然我第一眼瞧見她 就覺得自己在看一個活體腫瘤

Of course the moment I clapped eyes on her,

I'm pretty certain I'm looking at an ovarian teratoma.

身體狀況良好

Right as rain.

下次再相遇 我希望能看見你帶著自己的第一個孩子

Next time we meet,I hope we'll be delivering your first baby.

很好

Jolly good.

好了 下一個是誰 修女 還是說到休息的時間了

Right. Who's next, Sister?Or is it time for coffee?

只剩下哈考特太太了 特拉斯科特醫生

Just Mrs Harcourt, Dr Truscott.

- 看起來臉色好多了 - 對 你好 哈考特太太

- Looking much brighter, I would say.

- Oh, yes. Hello, Mrs Harcourt.

- 你好 醫生 - 我能看看你嗎

- Hello, Doctor. - Can I have a look at you?

放流行樂

Standard!

夫人

Madam.

是特拉斯科特夫人

Truscott.

她我還真不好說

I'm really not sure about her.

- 米切爾護士呢 - 哦 是簡送我過來的

- Where's Nurse Meecher? - Oh. Jean sent me, sir.

這件事需要極度謹慎 明白嗎

This requires the utmost discretion.

You do understand that, don't you?Miss.

放輕鬆 護士小姐

Don't look so worried, Nurse.

安德伯雷醫生 請告訴我 我們到底來這兒幹嘛

Dr Enderbury, please.What are we doing here?

奧託 是你嗎

Otto? Is that you?

我真是個傻女人

I've been such a silly muffin.

咱先坐下再談吧

Why don't you take a seat?

你什麼時候察覺到自己懷孕的

So when do you think you conceived?

夫人是否介意到那邊去等呢

If madam would care to wait over there?

親愛的

Darling!

昨天我穿著那麼恐怖的制服 今天好容易

換了身漂亮的 你卻遲到了這麼久

My last day in that ghastly uniform and you show up weeks late.

你還真是淘氣

You are a very naughty boy.

這是我未婚妻

This is my fiancee.

- 如果你非得知道的話 我是手術室(劇院)的一把手 - 這不是你該來的地方 先生

- If you must know, I was held up in theatre. - Not the bar, sir?

是開刀用的手術室

Operating theatre.

真是令人愉快呢

Well, this is lovely.

你已經對那個女孩仁至義盡了 瑞奇

You did your best with that girl,Ricky.

我們都是這樣想的

We all thought so.

嗜血鮑威爾總是喜歡插一腳 搞得我好像愣頭青一樣

Bloody Powell stepping in like that,made me look a right charlie.

哦~別這樣啦

Oh, come on.

今夜我們以舞銷魂

Let's dance the night away.

讓他們把曲子奏得生動些

Tell the boys to give it some life.

基薩演奏中

Quizas, Quizas, Quizas

這份是給你的

This is for you.

她走了 連一分錢都沒要

She's going. Hasn't taken the money.

你究竟是從哪兒找到她的

Where on earth did you find her?

- 吉妮 - 噢 嚇死我了

- Jeannie? - Oh, Christ!

- 我要遲到了 - 好吧 爸爸 我知道了

- I'm late for the 6:26. - All right, Dad. All right.

我...我以前都在倫敦橋那兒換乘的

I...can always change at London Bridge.

嗯...

Um...

- 安吉 - 吉妮 我不想遲到

- Ange. - Jeannie, I don't want to be late!

- 這都七點半過了 - 我會有大麻煩的

- It's gone 7:30. - There'll be hell to pay.

老爸還有一大堆事兒要做呢 你也快遲到了

There's Dad's pot to do. You'll be late.

你他娘的早該告訴我昨晚是要幫別人流產 簡

You should have sodding well told me it was an abortion, Jean!

- 我本來可以不用去的 - 把報紙拿來 那個小子...

- I would never have gone. - Fetch the paper. That boy...

- 好了 爸 - 那就是場暴行

- All right, Dad. - It's an outrage!

- 行 老爸 你先去坐下好嗎 - 這他娘的簡直是...

- All right. Daddy.Why don't you sit yourself down? - It's a bloody...

- 我很高興你能回來 安吉 - 我知道 爸

- I'm glad you came back, Ange. - All right, Dad.

你這樣做是錯的 吉妮

That was wrong of you, Jeannie!

作為調度員 你這樣做是違法的

It's illegal, for starters.

老爸

Daddy!

媽咪 媽咪

Mummy! Mummy!

- J太太 我老爸回家了 - 先吃早飯 小少爺

- Mrs J, Daddy's home! - Breakfast first, young man.

- 老爸 - 早安 鮑威爾小少爺

- Daddy! - Good morning, Master Powell.

- 老爸 - 怎麼啦

- Daddy! - What?

今天是我生日

It's my birthday.

今天不是吧 你確定

It isn't, is it? Really?

今天幾號來著 不...

What is the date? No...

我很確定是你搞錯了

I am sure you are mistaken.

但今天的確是我生日

But it is my birthday.

不是 我確定今天不是

No, I'm sure that's not right.

生日快樂 託馬斯小寶貝

Happy birthday, Thomas darling.

用蛋糕慶生 這個世界今天是怎麼了

Cake for breakfast?What's the world coming to?

今天肯定不是上課日

Certainly not on a school day.

我本只想讓鮑威爾先生來一趟

但是他不肯回家就只喝口茶 對嗎

I wanted Mr Powell to be here.And he won't be home for tea, will you?

這個是我選的 送給你

I chose this one. There you are.

- 你真該告訴我的 - 說了你就不會去了

- You really should have told me. - You wouldn't have gone.

我不想我的事業就以霍洛韋而告終

I do not want to end up in Holloway.

其他的私人手術你可得不到5英鎊

You wouldn't get 5 for any other private procedure.

我沒要錢

I didn't take the money.

你怎麼回事 安吉

What is it about you, Ange?

你從普利茅斯逃出來...

You skedaddle down to Plymouth...

是樸次矛斯

Portsmouth!

如果你還記得的話 我之所以回來

是為了照顧老爸 好讓你能去結婚

And I came back, if you remember,

to fend for Dad, so you could get married.

- 結婚戒指給我 - 哦 可惡

- Wedding ring. - Oh, shoot.

喬還沒任何音訊嗎

Still nothing from Joe?

哦 可憐的安吉

Oh, Ange.

但是你就要幸福一輩子了

But you are going to be happy.

而我卻要回到教堂

And I'm coming to that church.

- 我和老爸 還有那半條街就一起終老 - 你他娘的才不會呢

- Me, Dad and half the street. - You are sodding not.

我要遲到了

I'm late.

相關焦點