電影《牙仙(2010)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-08 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

There's a battle on the boards with both teams really digging for the puck.

板牆內兩隊的冰球爭奪戰 實在精採

Now it squirts loose, and the Ice Wolves have it.

隨著蹲守失誤讓冰狼隊取得控球

And the puck is cleared out of their zone.

現在冰球被帶離中區

And here they come!

他們來了!

What a hit!

撞得好 太漂亮了!

Come on, boys, use the body!

快呀小子們! 用身體撞!

Take him wide, take him wide! Rapton's flying up the ice.

撞飛他! 撞飛他! -拉普頓迅速地在冰上飛馳

Take him to the outside! Here we go.

快逼他越位!

He shoots! Nice save by Drah.

他射門了!德拉防得漂亮!

What a hit!

又是一記衝撞!

What action, eh, Hank?

什麼動作 漢克?

The Ice Wolves are just getting hammered. Oh, no.

冰狼隊被撞擊了! 噢 天啊!

Tooth, Tooth, Tooth!

奪牙惡魔 奪牙惡魔 奪牙惡魔

There's a familiar chant, Jim. Thompson.

吉姆 這口號聽著可真耳熟 湯普森

And the coach is calling for the big defenseman, Derek Thompson.

教練叫出了鼎鼎大名的德瑞·湯普森

And here comes the Tooth Fairy.

奪牙惡魔上場了!

Find a dark jersey and hit it!

看到黑衣服的就撞死他們!

Tooth, Tooth, Tooth!

奪牙惡魔 奪牙惡魔 奪牙惡魔

That is an incisor!

掉了顆門牙!

I got the tooth. I got the tooth, baby! Yeah!

我撿到牙齒了 哈哈 被我撿到了!

And the Tooth Fairy, Derek Thompson, has struck again.

奪牙惡魔德瑞·湯普森再一次震撼全場

You can't handle the tooth. And that's the tooth...

你打敗不了奪牙惡魔!這就是事實

...the whole tooth, and nothing but the tooth.

全部的事實 除了事實 它還是事實

I pledge allegiance to the tooth.

我誓與"牙齒"效忠

Open the door for the Tooth Fairy.

替奪牙惡魔把門打開

Penalty on number 14, Derek Thompson.

14號 德瑞·湯普森被罰出場

Fiveminute major for boarding. Yeah!

5分鐘內不可入場 耶!

Who's the Tooth Fairy? Am I the Tooth...? I'm the Tooth Fairy!

誰才是奪牙惡魔?是我? 對!我就是奪牙惡魔!

Stop it. Stop it.

行了行了 夠了

Yeah, no, I'm not scared, you know. I play hockey.

不 我才不害怕 我可是玩冰球的

We'll go out, have a good time, see what we make of it.

我們玩的非常盡興

What's going on out here? Come here.

這兒在搞什麼呢? 來一下 湯普森

I want you to meet the future of our franchise.

來見一下我們未來的自由球員

New kid. Yeah.

原來是個新人 是的

He's not gonna be here long till he gets snapped up by the Kings.

他不會在這兒待久的 國王隊早就看中他了

But listen,

但是 聽著

while he is here, your job on the ice is to take care of him.

他在的這段時間 你的工作就是要在冰上全力保護他

Okay. All right. Nothing else matters, right?

好的 沒問題 沒啥大不了的 對吧?

Mick? Yeah.

米克? 是

Derek, Mick Donnelly, our first-line center.

德瑞·湯普森 這是米克·唐納利 隊上一線打擊手

Mick, Derek. He's your bodyguard.

米克 這是德瑞 他是你的後衛保鏢

What's up? Welcome to pro hockey.

你好嗎? 你好啊 歡迎加入職業冰球

Yeah, is there an old-timers' game today?

今天老前輩有上場表演嗎?

I didn't realize you were even still playing, man. I used to be a big fan.

我不知道你還在打球 我曾經可是你的超級粉絲

All right. See you later, man.

好吧 一會兒見

So I guess that's my bodyguard.

那是我的保鏢

Crazy. He's a big one.

太不可思議了 他塊頭很大

Yeah, he's a big guy.

是的 他塊頭很大

Hello, Mr. Thompson! Mr. Thompson.

你好 湯普森先生! 湯普森先生!

Tooth Fairy!

奪牙惡魔!

Can I have your autograph?

能幫我籤個名嗎?

Yeah, sure. Absolutely. What's your name, buddy?

行 行 當然沒問題 小朋友 你叫什麼名字?

Gabe. I'm the third-leading scorer in my hockey league.

戈普 我是我們冰球社排第三的得分員

Our team won the Mighty Mite's Championship.

我們的隊還得了冠軍

Wow, that's fantastic. Good for you, Gabe.

哇 非常棒 好樣的 戈普

One day, I'm gonna play hockey in the big leagues just like you used to.

有一天 我也要像你以前一樣打聯賽

You work pretty hard at hockey, do you?

你在冰球上付出了不少努力吧?

I play almost every day.

當然 我幾乎每天一天都練習

And I drive him almost every day.

我每天都接送他

How old are you? I'm 8.

幾歲了你? 8歲

You're 8. You're 8. Okay, well, here's the deal, Gabe.

你8歲 8歲 好的 這樣 戈普

You're 8

8歲是吧

and you're the third-leading scorer in your league behind two other 8-year-olds.

你是排在其他兩名8歲隊友後面的第三名

Well, one's 9.

其中一個9歲

Okay. Well, see, Gabe, somewhere in this country, there's a 7-year-old...

戈普 在這個國家裡 有7歲的正在和

...playing against 12-year-olds, and he's outscoring them.

12歲的比賽 並且得分遠超過他們

He's killing them, making them wanna get run over by a Zamboni and die.

他痛宰他們 讓他們無地自容的想去撞磨冰機自殺

There are a bunch like that kid in every rink. When the time's right...

像這麼厲害的小夥子們每個地方都有 等時間到了

those kids will battle it out and only a handful of them will get signed.

這些小夥子們會出頭 但是只有一少部分被籤

Now let's say you do make the NHL.

好吧 就算你真的能進全國冰球聯賽

You won't...

你不可能的

...but let's say you do. You hit the show right out of college.

好吧 假設你成功了 你一畢業就被籤了

The show hits you right back. Before you say "slap shot"...

聯賽會給你教訓 在你反應過來之前

...you're down to the minors with a blown-out shoulder and nowhere to go.

你就被降到乙級聯賽 肩膀又受了傷 無處可去

Listen, lower your expectations.

聽著 別期望太高

That's how you're gonna be happy.

這才是快樂的源泉

There you go, Gabe.

別忘了你的籤名本 戈普

I want to suck your blood.

我要吸你的血!

What? What are you looking at?

什麼?你在看什麼?

And laughing at? Why aren't you afraid?

你笑什麼?你不害怕嗎?

Because those are french fries. No.

因為那些是薯條 不

I can't eat french fries.

那我可不能吃薯條

French fries are fatal to vampires.

吸血鬼吃薯條會死的

Hey, I have an idea. Can't talk. Still dead.

嗨 我有個主意 我不能說話 還死著呢

Mommy, my tooth came out. Hey. Yay!

媽咪 我的牙齒掉了 嘿 太好了!

Oh, congrats.

恭喜呀

The tooth fairy's gonna visit me tonight. You bet. Let's see.

牙仙子今天晚上要來拜訪我了 那當然 讓我看看

You are such a big girl.

你長成大孩子了

Hey, hey, hey, I'm the Tooth Fairy.

等等 我才是牙仙子

I thought you said you were a vampire.

剛才你不是說自己是吸血鬼

You got some inconsistent mythology.

這兩個好像不太相似吧

I have a lot of homework. Can I be excused?

我有很多的作業 我能先離開嗎?

Yeah.

去吧

Mommy, it's time for you to go now so Derek can start babysitting.

媽咪 你該走了 德瑞可以照顧我

Not just yet. Wanna go put your jammies on?

還沒到時間 快去把睡衣穿上吧!

I wonder if it would help if Randy and you had some one-on-one time.

如果你和蘭迪能單獨聊聊的話 你們的關係或許更好

Sure, I could do that. So long as I don't have to be alone with him.

行 我可以做到 只要別讓我們倆單獨在一起就行

Well, Rene's here. Oh, a little ketchup.

瑞娜來了 噢 沾了點番茄醬

Oh, tooth fairy. You know what? I got it.

牙仙子來了 這事兒我來搞定

Look, I put on my pajamas.

快看 我穿上了我睡衣

Dracula's back from the dead.

吸血鬼死而復生了

And your french fries are not powerful enough.

這次可沒有薯條了

What do you guys think of Donnelly? Man, that kid is fast.

你們覺得唐納利怎麼樣? 那孩子速度很快啊

You mean the next Gretzky.

你的意思是他是酷奇的接班人

我喜歡他 就像失散已久的兄弟

Can we just play? It's to you.

能好好玩嗎? 到你下注了

I'm a little short. He's a little short.

我錢有點不夠了 他沒有錢了

But this autograph that says "The Tooth Fairy"...

但是這個"奪牙惡魔"的親筆籤名

...is worth 10 bucks on eBay. Ten of these is 100 bucks, so I'm in.

在ebay能賣10美元 十個就是100美元 我跟了

No, you gotta pay. It's not a socialist game, Castro.

不 你得給真錢 這不是慈善活動 湯普森

Hey, it's me. I'm good for it.

嘿 我是誰 我絕對講信用

I'll be right back.

等我一會兒

He took his cards. Is this guy serious?

他把他的牌拿走了 他不是開玩笑吧?

Just fold so we can play. Who takes the cards?

你就棄牌吧 我們還可以繼續 誰會把牌拿走啊?

Don't the kids have, like, a piggy bank or something?

德瑞 小孩沒有儲錢罐什麼的嗎?

I'm home! Hello, gorgeous.

我回來了! 哈嘍 美人兒

Hey. Hi, guys.

嘿 大家好

Hey, Vinnie's? Some brews? Let's do it, boys. Come on.

去維尼酒吧嗎?喝點酒去? 走吧 夥計們 咱們走

All we have is juice box here.

這裡只有果汁喝

Know what, I'm a little tired.

不行 不行 我有點累了

I'm gonna hang out, but I'll walk you guys out.

我就不去了 我送你們出去

Mommy! Mommy!

媽咪!媽咪!

Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!

媽咪!媽咪!媽咪!

What happened, honey? My tooth is gone.

怎麼了 親愛的? 我的牙齒不見了

Well, that's because the tooth fairy took it.

噢 那是因為牙仙子拿走了

But there's no money. I looked.

可沒有錢 我看過了

Let's look together. I'm sure it's here somewhere.

讓我們一起找 肯定是放在哪了

The vampire has returned. Not a vampire moment.

吸血鬼回來了 現在不是吸血鬼出現的時候

It's not anywhere. Well...

哪都找不到 好的

I bet they took it to weigh it...

我相信他們把牙齒拿走

...on the toothometer to see what it's worth...

相關焦點