更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
Hello Mai
你好啊 舞
Why Did You Pick This Freezing Hole?
幹嘛選這麼冷的地方
Payback.
有來有往嘛
Remember That Sauna You Chose Last Time?
還記得你上次選的桑拿浴室嗎?
You Going To Hide Back There All Day?
你想躲在那裡一輩子嗎?
You Wish.
你想得美
Boy, You Really Hold A Grudge.
男人 你還真會記仇啊
What The Hell Is That?
這是什麼鬼東西?
That'll Be My Victory.
這將是我的勝利
That Was Close.
好險
Hey, Does Your Mother Know You're Wearing Her Coat?
你媽媽知道你穿她的大衣嗎?
It Was A Gift.
這是禮物
Ouch.
疼吧
I'm Just Going To Lay Here For A Second.
我在這裡躺一會
You Do That.
你慢慢躺唄
Oh... Oh, God...
天啊
Shit...
該死
You Got To Be Kidding Me.
別開我玩笑了
Excuse Me, Uh...
打擾一下
You Wouldn't Have Happened To Have Seen My,
你有沒有見到我的...
Uh, Date, Would You?
我的女朋友?
No, But I Could Try To Help You
沒有 不過我可以幫你找找
Find Her If You Want.
如果你願意的話
You're Late.
你遲到了
Sorry.
對不起
You Were Called In?
你參加比賽了?
10 Minutes Ago.
十分鐘前
And?
怎麼樣?
I'm Going On To The Next Round.
我進入了下一輪
Mai, I'm So Proud Of You.
舞 我真為你驕傲
Let's Skip The Party.
我們去約會吧
No, No, No, No, No.
不行 不行 不行
You Said We Were Late.
你說我們已經遲到了
Invitation Card, Please.
邀請函 謝謝
Excuse Me?
你說什麼?
Oh, Sorry, Mr. Yagami.
對不起 八神庵先生
You Don't Need An Invitation.
你不需要邀請函
Uh, I Think... We Just Lost Camera Seven.
7號攝像頭壞了
Do You Know Where I Was stationed Before This?
你知道在此之前 我在那裡當兵嗎?
Afghanistan.
阿富汗
That's Right, Afghanistan.
是的 阿富汗
Million-Dollar Surveillance Equipment Sent To The Hills Of Tora Bora,
百萬美元的監控設備被送到託拉博拉山區
Thousands Of Miles away From Civilization.
那是一個非常偏遠的地方
Anything I Wanted Was A Phone Call Away.
需要什麼 我打個電話就行了
So Could Somebody Please Tell To Me
那麼 現在誰能告訴我
How I Can Be In The Most Technologically Advanced Country In The World,
到了這個世界上科技最發達的國家
And Not Get One decent Surveillance Camera?
卻反而找不到一個像樣的監控攝像頭?
I Don't...
不知道
Iori...
八神庵
I'm So Glad You Could Finally Make It.
很高興你終於趕到了
I Am So Sorry We're Late.
很抱歉我們來晚了
Chizuru, This Is Mai Shiranui.
千鶴 這位是 不知火舞
It's So Wonderful To Finally Meet You.
很高興終於能見到你了
Oh, I Understand Congratulations are In Order.
你們應該 收到很多人祝賀了吧
Well, Thank You Very Much.
非常感謝
You've Come A Long Way This Past Year.
你這一年進步很大
I Can't Remember When We've Had A fighter Quite So Driven.
我很久沒見過 這麼努力的拳手了
Well, Now That You're Here, I Guess We Can Begin.
既然你來了 我們就可以開始了
Truth Be Told, I'm A Little Nervous.
說實話 我有點緊張
What's Going On?
怎麼了?
Well, These Artifacts Have Never Been displayed Like This.
這些文物 從來沒有這麼展示過
Well Then, Why Risk It?
那為什麼要冒這個險呢?
If Anything Should Happen...
萬一有什麼意外...
Takao Iwata Insisted.
巖田隆夫堅持這麼做
He's In FinanCIAl Control Of The Tournament, And
他是比賽的贊助商
It's No Secret He Likes To Show Off.
每個人都知道他喜歡炫耀
I Just Have To Make Sure The Security We've Put In place Is Adequate.
我只要確保 我們派的保安能夠勝任
Does She Know About Our Cameras?
她知道我們的攝像頭嗎?
I, Uh, Don't Think So,
應該不知道
Thank You.
謝謝
Wow... Look At You.
瞧瞧你
The Way They Treat You, You'd Think you Were The King Of Fighters.
看你受到的待遇 就好像你是拳皇
I've Been Retired Way Too Long.
我退出拳賽很久了
Now, I've Been Invited
現在之所以邀請我
Because I'm The Last Of The Yagami Clan.
只因為我是八神家族最後的傳人
You Never Told Me Why You Retired So Early.
為何這麼早就退出拳賽
It's Complicated.
原因很複雜
Well, You're A Complicated Guy, Iori.
那麼 你就是個複雜的人 八神庵
I Wouldn't Expect It To Be Simple.
原因一定不會簡單
Another Time.
下次吧
Promise?
你保證?
I Will.
我會的
Hey, That's Not A Promise.
餵 這可不是保證
I Will. Come On.
我會的 來吧
I'm Sorry To Keep You Waiting, Mr. Iwata.
讓你久等了 巖田先生
Please, Follow Me.
請跟我來
Come With Me. Come On.
跟我來 來
Best Seats In The House.
去最好的座位
There They Are,
那就是
The Treasures Of The Clans.
家族的寶物
These Make The King of Fighters Tournament Possible.
這使得拳皇爭霸賽成為可能
You Need To Take That?
你要接這個電話?
No, I Don't.
不接
You Have My Full Attention Tonight, I'm Sorry.
我今晚的時間都屬於你 對不起
Sit Down.
坐下
Well, The Secret Of The Treasures Are Meant To Be kept Within The Clans.
寶物的秘密 不應該被家族以外的人知道
But I Can Tell You A Little.
不過我可以告訴你一點
Okay.
好
The Yasakani No Magatama Was Created by My Ancestors. Almost 2,000 Years Ago.
八尺瓊勾玉是兩千年前由我的祖先所制
At That Time, The Necklace Possessed...
在那時 這一項鍊
The Energy To Unlock The Door. It's The Key.
具有打開門鎖的能力 這是關鍵
The Yata Mirror Is The Door...
八咫鏡就是門
And It Was The Yata Clan Who First Created The Mirror.
首先造這種鏡子的是八咫家族
Chizuru Is The Last Descendant Of That Clan.
千鶴是這一家族的最後傳人
And Do You Remember What Happens Uh, When You
你記不記得當你把能量
Direct The Energy Of The Necklace Into The Shield?
引入護罩時發生了什麼?
You Unlock The Passageway To The Other Dimension
就能打開去另一空間的通道
Exactly.
正是
But I Still Don't Understand. I Mean...
但我仍然不明白
You Have A Necklace And A Mirror...
有了項鍊和鏡子
It's Not Logical. How?
這在邏輯上講不通?
Oh, Miss Logical, I Forgot.
忘記邏輯了
Iori, We're Using Earpieces.
八神庵 我們使用耳塞
I Mean, How Does That Even Happen?
這怎麼可能呢?
Look, I Know It Doesn't Look Like Much,
我知道看起來不合邏輯
But That's The Point.
但這正是關鍵
Chizuru's Father Was A Genius, And He Was Able To
千鶴的父親是個天才
Consolidate The Existing Energy Waves From These artifacts And Condense Them Into
他能把文物中的能量波凝聚起來
The Earpieces We're Using Today.
放到如今我們使用的耳塞之中
Now, At The Push Of A Button, We're Able To...
現在只要按一下按鈕 就可以
Enter Another Dimension.
去另一個空間
I Know, It's Crazy.
是啊 難以置信
Well, What About That Third One?
那第三個呢?
It's The Kusanagi Sword... The Most Important Of The Treasures.
那是草薙劍 最為重要的寶物
Only The Sword... Can Defeat The Orochi.
只有這把劍 能打敗八頭蛇
What Is That?
那是什麼?
The Orochi Is A Spirit, Or A Demon,
八頭蛇是個幽靈 或是魔鬼
That Was Banished To The Dimension 1800 Years Ago.
一千八百年前被驅逐到另一空間.
Legend Has It Promising Unlimited Power To
據說它會給解救它的人
Anyone That Frees It, But He Would Have To Possess
賦予超級的力量 但要解救它