電影《彎刀(2010)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-15 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

墨西哥

我們是聯邦探員 又不是殉道者

這是自殺

失蹤

她只是又一個被綁架的人而已

她怎麼這麼特殊

因為她是特雷茲案的目擊者嗎

他可能把她綁了起來 還下了藥

我們沒必要這樣

如果我們不去...

還會有誰

我讓你們停止行動

不要企圖去逮捕特雷茲

現在就掉頭回來

狗娘養的 彎刀

你不服從命令

你會讓我們都送命的 等待支援

不管發生什麼

我都支持你

頭兒

這才是頭兒

This is the boss.

對不住了

穿上衣服

Get dressed.

衣服穿著太熱了

It's too hot for clothes.

你到特雷茲這兒來救我 可真有種

You're saving me from Torrez? You've got balls.

看起來很像我

That looks like me.

這個又長又硬的東西是什麼

What's this long, hard thing?

我的彎刀

My machete.

快嗎

Is it sharp?

快著呢

Very.

很好

Good.

我把他放倒了

I got him.

我告訴你停止行動了 白痴

如果你服從命令 就不會落入陷阱了

我做得怎麼樣

How did I do?

好極了 親愛的 好極了

Excelente, mi amor. Excelente.

這就是你非要逞英雄的下場

你幹嗎這麼固執

Why are you so insistent?

我控制著全部力量 不僅在墨西哥的此處

I own the entire force, and not just here in Mexico.

我控制藥品管理局 控制元帥

I own the DEA, I own the Marshals.

我憑什麼不能控制你

Why can't I own you?

為什麼你不拿著我的錢

Why don't you take the money I offer you

另謀出路?

to look the other way?

你值多少

What's your price?

也許該問問你老婆

Maybe I should ask your wife.

你女兒 現在應該在學校 對吧

Your daughter, she's in school right now, no?

我覺得她不在那兒

I don't think so.

光榮的死法是把你的頭砍下來

The honorable way to die is to cut off your head.

但是...

But...

你不配死得光榮

you don't deserve to die honorably.

把這兒給我燒了

彎刀

三年後 零工招工點 德州

感謝收聽 我們請來了富蘭克林·喬納斯

Joining us right now, we have Franklin Jonas,

本地移民海關總署

deputy director of our

副署長

Local Immigration and Customs Enforcement Office.

謝謝 很高興來到這裡

Thank you, pleasure to be here.

您準備採取什麼措施來保證邊境安全

What steps are you taking to secure our borders?

移民海關總署正和執法部門聯手加強巡邏

ICE is working with Local Law Enforcement to improve patrols,

但美國和墨西哥之間

but there's over 2,000 miles of border

有超過2000公裡的邊境線

between Mexico and the United States

其中超過半數都在德州這裡

and over half of that is here in Texas.

所以我們要從源頭解決問題

So we need to attack the problem at its source.

現在有一個完整的服務網絡

There's a whole support network

不僅幫助非法移民偷渡

that not only helps illegal aliens get across,

還幫助他們在這兒安頓

but is helping them get settled once they're here.

我們必須揭露並且除掉這個網絡

We need to uncover and dismantle this network.

這是首要任務

It's a top priority

我們最優秀的探員

and our most talented ICE agents

正在對此進行調查

are investigating the matter.

莉薇拉探員 監視移民網絡第23天

Agent Rivera. Day 23 of surveillance for Operation Network.

懷疑網絡頭目是一名叫露絲的女子

The Network is suspected to be run by a woman named Luz,

代號"她"

code-named She.

玉米卷 咖啡 玉米卷

Tacos, cafe, tacos!

露絲在零工招收點開了一個小吃攤

Luz operates out of her taco truck at the labor site.

你 把這些裝上

You, load them up.

出現一張有趣的

There's an interesting

face.

不 不用 謝謝

No, that's okay. Thank you.

我可以做的...

I could help with...

不需要

No need.

他是新來的

He's new.

查資料庫 看看有沒有犯罪記錄

Run through database for possible criminal background.

西班牙男性 有傷疤 紋身

Male Hispanic, scars, tattoos.

"人不犯我 我不犯人"的架勢

"Don't fuck with me, I won't fuck with you" attitude.

今天找著工作 明天再付我錢

需要園丁嗎

美國移民海關總署

美國/墨西哥邊境

就這兒 下車

快點

還沒到呢 你不能把我們扔在這兒

她病了

圍捕時間到了

Roundup time!

看這些牲口跑的

Look at them critters run!

會說英語嗎

我也不怎麼會說墨西哥語

Well, I don't speak much Mexican, neither.

知道吧

You know,

你們正在非法入侵

you're trespassing

我老爹的地盤

on my Daddy's land.

天哪 沃恩 你沒看見她懷孕了嗎

Jesus, Von. Can't you see she's with child?

如果在這邊出生 他就是公民了

If it's born here, it gets to be a citizen.

和你我沒區別

No different than you and me.

我知道多數人都不喜歡我們

I know most people don't like us.

叫我們街頭黑幫

Call us vigilantes.

不過我們確實是街頭黑幫

But it's really about vigilance.

總得有人來維護我們偉大的國家

Somebody's gotta keep watch on this great nation of ours.

不然

Otherwise,

德州就會又一次淪為墨西哥

Texas will become Mexico once again.

誰來阻止他們呢 參議員先生

Who's gonna stop'em, Senator?

我來

I am.

美國歡迎你

Welcome to America.

你都拍下來了嗎

You catch all that?

給我刻張盤 我的有錢東家們

Burn me a DVD. My high-dollar supporters

會很喜歡的

are gonna like that a lot.

侵擾已經開始

The infestation has begun.

寄生蟲們已經越過邊境

Parasites have crossed our borders

危害著我們的國家

and are sickening our country,

榨取著我們 從內部毀滅我們

leeching off our system, destroying us from the inside.

但州議員約翰·麥克拉夫林有一個應對計劃

But State Senator John McLaughlin has a plan of attack.

他會為阻止非法移民而戰

He'll fight to keep illegal immigrants out.

他將要在邊境建起電網

He supports an electrified border fence.

對寄生蟲絕不手軟

No amnesty for parasites.

約翰·麥克拉夫林希望保護你們免受入侵

John McLaughlin wants to protect you from the invaders.

為連任的參議員約翰·麥克拉夫林投票吧

Vote to re-elect State Senator John McLaughlin.

由州議員約翰·麥克拉夫林

Paid for by the Committee

別在錯誤的一邊被逮到 為麥克拉夫林投票

連任委員會贊助

to Re-elect State Senator John McLaughlin.

醜八怪

想打一架嗎

別告訴我你要放過五分鐘500美元的機會

他把他胳膊弄斷了 勝負已分

你傻了吧 小丑

謝啦

Hey, thanks.

我要豆子奶酪玉米卷和牛奶咖啡

Can I get a couple of bean and cheese and a cafe au lait?

沒有牛奶咖啡

Ain't got no cafe au lait.

那就普通咖啡吧

Regular coffee, then.

可別往裡面吐口水啊

And hold the spit, please.

你幹嗎假裝過來買咖啡

Why do you pretend to come here just for coffee?

我沒假裝

I'm not pretending.

其實我喜歡便宜又多脂的咖啡

I actually like my coffee cheap and greasy.

我可以拒絕為任何人服務 美國做法

I can refuse service to anyone. It's the American way.

是啊 如果是公民的話

Yeah, when they're citizens.

身份證明呢

Got your papers?

和你上次查的時候一樣

Same as the last time you checked.

和上上次也一樣 和上上上次也一樣

And the time before that. And the time before that.

你的呢

Got yours?

和你上次查的時候一樣

Same as the last time you checked.

你覺得你做的事對嗎

You think what you do is right?

把自己的兄弟姐妹抓起來

Taking your brothers and sisters in?

把他們趕回地獄

Deporting them back to their own personal hells?

相關焦點