無可奉告
No comment.
法倫醫生 我也討厭這樣
Oh, Dr Fallon... I hate all this.
來回打太極 真的
This little dance of ours. I do.
我們努力想讓你不小心承認什麼
Us trying to get you to accidentally admit to something,
不是因為我們知道你最終會好受些
not because we know you'll eventually feel much better
因為你終於說出來了
for having finally gotten it off your chest--
但你的確會好受的
though, of course you will--
而是因為這太好猜了
but because it's all so predictable.
我們清楚我們的工作 她也清楚她的工作
We know what we're doing, she knows what she's doing,
而你在聽她的指揮
and you're doing what she's telling you to do.
但如果一個14歲女孩
But when a 14-year-old girl
被發現死在林中 還沒穿內褲
is found dead in the woods with no knickers,
她粉碎的頭骨僅靠一個購物袋攏住
and her shattered skull held in place with a bag-for-life,
你可以理解我們為什麼要如此重視證據
then you can appreciate why we have to be so forensic.
也因此你才會坐在這裡 這都快...
Hence why you've been sat here, gone...
23小時了
oh, almost 23 hours, now.
不單是你的未來
Not just your future
會由我們的對話結果決定
that depends on the outcome of our conversation.
你能理解吧 醫生
You can understand all that, can't you, Doctor?
無可奉告
No comment.
你為什麼脫下她的內褲
Why'd you take her knickers off?
-她不是你女兒嗎 -繼女
- If she was your daughter? - Stepdaughter.
繼女 抱歉
Stepdaughter, sorry.
不是血親
Not a blood relative.
你還是可以回答問題的
You can still answer the question.
不不 撤回這個問題
No, no. Question withdrawn.
你覺得妮姬認為
Do you think Nicky thought
比起她 你更偏愛你的其他孩子嗎
you preferred your other children to her?
無可奉告
No comment.
這也難怪
It's only natural, isn't it?
更愛你的親生孩子
To love them a bit more, your real kids?
無可奉告
No comment.
你真正的孩子
Your actual kids.
無可奉告
No comment.
喝茶嗎
Tea?
你帶妮姬在全國各地參加這些活動時
When you took Nicky to these events up and down the country,
這些籃網球錦標賽
these, erm, netball tournaments...
你們會爭吵嗎
did you argue?
你們發生過爭吵嗎
Did you have arguments?
無可奉告
No comment.
你妻子是這麼說的 至少這麼暗示的
Only that's what your wife says, or implies.
她沒說我要來 是吧
She didn't tell you I was coming?
"他本來就討厭開車"
"He'd have resented driving."
這是她的口供
This is from her statement.
"承受了一周的工作壓力
"After a stressful week of work,
為了打籃網球
those long trips on the motorway
不得不在高速上開很久 這讓他容易發怒
for netball would have shortened his fuse--
他本來脾氣就很暴"
his already-short fuse."
還有 "妮姬準備出發時總拖拖拉拉
Then, "Nicky was always late getting ready.
他又累又氣 為那個生氣 這我知道"
He was tired, got cross... cross about that, I know he did."
你累的時候會發脾氣嗎
Do you lose your temper when you're tired?
無可奉告
No comment.
但你的確會發脾氣是吧
But you do lose your temper?
-無可奉告 -一直是無可奉告嗎
- No comment. - No comments all the way?
你怎麼想
What's your feeling?
是他幹的嗎
That he did it?
託尼在激他
Tony's doing the Bic-trick.
無辜者一般會暴跳如雷 大吼 抗議
The innocent tend to jump, shout, protest...
-也不總是 繼續說 -他們更主動
- Not always, but carry on. - Well, they're more active.
他們會抓東西 指 坐立不安什麼的
They grab, point, fidget and what-have-you.
桌上的原子筆
The biro on the table,
放在那裡兩小時了
it's been sat there for two hours
法倫一次都沒碰過
and Fallon hasn't touched it once.
西密德蘭警局不採用這種策略嗎
Do they not try things like that in West Midlands Police, then?
他們比較老派
Well, they're old fashioned, aren't they?
他們都講證據
They tend to want evidence.
你和妮姬在籃網球循環賽期間
At seven of the eight hotels you and Nicky
住了八家旅館 其中七家的雙床房
stayed at during the netball tour,
和大床房是同樣的價格
a twin room costs the same as a double,
但你在八家旅館都選了大床房
yet at all eight, you chose a double.
為什麼
Why?
無可奉告
No comment.
光是10月 你們就離家11晚
In October alone, you were away for 11 nights.
基本算住在一起了
Virtually living together.
事情總得有個結果的 對吧
Had to come to an end eventually, though, didn't it?
一個姑娘
Only so much...
能打的籃網球也有極限
netball a girl can play.
現實世界召喚你們了
Real world came calling.
-所以你才殺了她嗎 -無可奉告
- Is that why you killed her? - No comment.
因為你無法在現實世界裡跟她一起生活
Cause back in the real world you couldn't live with her?
-無可奉告 -也因為你無法忍受自己
- No comment. - And because you couldn't live with yourself.
無可奉告
No comment.
-還剩多久 -我想再次提醒你"無可奉告"
- How long left? - I'd once again remind you that "No comment"...
-不到兩小時 -...並非法律中立的回答
- Less than two hours. - ...is not a legally neutral response.
會很緊張的
It's going to be tight.
-你明白的吧 -無可奉告
- You do understand that? - No comment.
髒話
會他媽的非常緊張
It's going to be fucking tight.
審訊對決 第一季 第一集
他還帶了禮物來
And he came bearing gifts.
你肯定早知道他回來了吧
It won't be news to you that he's back, though, will it?
因為你還得批准
Because you'd have had to OK it.
他問你承受了怎麼樣的壓力
He asked what kind of pressure you've been under.
我問他這一整周他是否看過報紙
And I asked him if he'd seen any of the papers this entire week,
因為怎麼可能有人沒看到
as in, "How could anyone miss them?"
他說他沒看報 我就說
And when he said he hadn't, I said,
"這麼說吧 她放棄戒菸了
"Put it this way: she's given up giving up smoking,
如果這算個啟示"
if that's any kind of clue."
但是我要說 在伯明罕工作一年
Tell you what, though, a year working in Birmingham,
按說他該穿成90年代風格回來
you'd expect him to come back dressed like it's 1993,
但他看上去還不賴 這得承認
but he's not looking bad, you've got to give him that.
你告訴我這些是因為
And you're telling me this because...
別擔心 我們都知道你們從未正式確立過關係
Don't worry, we all know that you were never officially an item.
但話又說回來
But then again,
我們也都知道 在正式確立關係前
we also know that it's before you're officially an item
操起來才最帶勁
that you have all the best sex.
"在正式確立關係前
"It's before you're officially an item
操起來才最帶勁 長官"
that you have all the best sex, ma'am."
是 長官
Yes, ma'am.
他是憑資歷回來的
He's back on merit.
是 長官
Yes, ma'am.
是 長官
Yes, ma'am.
這個問題是很難 醫生 我承認
Well, it's a difficult question, Doctor, I appreciate that,
那我們繼續往下 行嗎
so why don't we move on, OK?
好的
Ok.
這份屍檢報告是我們的法醫做的
The postmortem, done by our pathologist,
這位在醫學界也是備受尊敬的
a highly respected member of the medical profession,
就和你一樣 寫道
much like yourself, states...
說實話 醫生 我並不願意這樣說
and honest to goodness, Doctor, it gives me no pleasure...
不過屍檢報告確切寫著你的繼女
states categorically that your stepdaughter was not a virgin
在死時並非處女
at the time of her death.
妮姬有男朋友嗎 法倫醫生
Did Nicky have a boyfriend, Dr Fallon?
無可奉告
No comment.
那個年紀可能很難理解"男朋友"意味著什麼吧
Tricky to know what the word "boyfriend" means at that age, isn't it?
十四歲
At 14.
或許這種事她不會跟你說
And maybe not the kind of thing she'd share with you--
可能更願意和媽媽說
more something to share with Mum.
所以這個讀起來就有意思了
Which makes this interesting reading,
也不是第一次
and not for the first time.
"從各種意義上來說 無論何時
"Did Nicky, in any sense of the word,
妮姬是否有過男朋友"
ever, at any time, have a boyfriend?"
更多內容請百度搜索:可小果