作者:小雅和英美友人
男寶寶如廁訓練 - 中國寶寶和美國朋友語音示範
02:05來自你和寶寶說英語
◆ 你想尿尿嗎,是do you want to pee嗎?◆ 上廁所時把褲子「脫下來」,是用take off嗎?◆ Accident這個詞在如廁場景是什麼意思?
POTTY TRAINING - BOYS
男寶寶如廁訓練
Mom: You keep fidgeting.
媽媽:你老動,
Do you need to pee?
你想尿尿嗎?
想尿尿是一種生理需要,英文地道的說法用need,不用want。
Child: Yes.
寶寶:嗯。
Mom: Good boy, let's go to the bathroom
媽媽:乖,咱們去廁所,
and you can pee in the potty like a big boy.
你可以像大寶寶一樣尿到馬桶裡。
Potty在英式英語中指兒童便盆,在美式英語中是toilet-馬桶一詞的兒語。
You are so good at sitting down to pee,
你坐著尿已經尿得很好了,
so would you like to try standing up like Daddy today?
今天試試像爸爸一樣站著好不好?
Child: Yes.
寶寶:好的。
Mom: Okay, now you need to face the toilet
媽媽:好的,現在你需要衝著馬桶,
and then pull down your pants and underwear
然後把褲子和內褲脫下來,
中文都說「脫下來」,但在英文裡,脫衣服那種完全脫下來用take off,脫到底下但並不完全脫下來用pull down。
but just to your knees,
到膝蓋就行,
not all the way to your ankles,
不要一下脫到腳踝,
just enough to get your pee pee out.
能把小雞雞露出來就行。
小雞雞這個詞不同地區有不同的說法,比較普遍的說法,美式英語有pee pee,英式英語有willy;pee pee也是pee-尿尿的兒語。
Stand on the stool
站在小凳子上,
so you can reach the toilet.
這樣你就能夠到馬桶了。
Hold your pee pee
扶著點小雞雞,
so you can aim it into the toilet
這樣你就能對準馬桶了,
and not make a mess on the seat or floor.
就不會尿到馬桶圈或者地上了。
Great job!
真棒!
Child: Mommy, the water is yellow!
寶寶:媽媽,水變黃了!
Mom: That's your pee.
媽媽:這個是你的尿。
It's yellow so it turns the water yellow.
它是黃的,所以就把水變黃了。
Can you flush it away now?
你現在能把它衝掉嗎?
Child: Yes!
寶寶:好的!
Mom: Now it is time to wash our hands.
媽媽:現在該洗手了。
It is very important to wash our hands after we use the potty.
上完廁所後洗手是非常重要的。
Accident 尿歪了
尿歪了、尿褲子這樣的事件都叫accident。
Mom: Okay, now that your pants and underwear are down properly
媽媽:好了,你已經脫好褲子和內褲了,
and you are on the stool,
也站到小凳子上了,
go ahead and try to aim.
尿吧,對準了。
Child: Uh-oh! I missed!
寶寶:啊哦!我尿歪了!
Mom: You got it all over yourself.
媽媽:你尿了一身。
But, it's okay,
但是沒關係,
we will just practice
咱們多練練就行,
until you get it right.
然後你就能做對了。
Let's change your pants and socks.
咱們把褲子和襪子換了。
Now I will just wipe up the little puddle with the mop
現在我拿墩布把這些水擦了,
so everything is all cleaned up.
就都乾乾淨淨的了。
Appendix 附錄
For Girls 給女寶寶
Hold your skirt up.
Hold your dress up.
撩著點裙子。
中文都叫「裙子」,英文中,如果穿的是半截裙用skirt,連衣裙用dress。
When you wipe your bottom, please wipe from the front to the back.
擦屁股的時候,從前往後擦。