May I cash a traveler's check here?
我可以在這裡兌換旅行支票嗎?
A: May I cash a traveler's check here?
甲:我可以在這裡兌換旅行支票嗎?
B: Of course. I'm glad to cash it for you.
乙:當然。很高興為您服務。
A: I'd like to cash these three checks for $100 each.
甲:我想要兌現3張100美元面值的支票。
Will you please tell me whether you charge for checks?
請告訴我兌換支票收手續費嗎?
A: Will you please tell me whether you charge for checks?
甲:請告訴我兌換支票收手續費嗎?
B: No. It's for free.
乙:不。是免費的。
A: I'd like to cash this check.
甲:我要兌換這張支票。
B: Please countersign it here.
乙:請在這裡復籤一下。
A: That's OK.
甲:好的。
cash用作名詞,是「現金、現款」的意思。用作動詞時,即「兌換現金」。cash down表示「現款交易」 cash on delivery,即C.O.D,是「貨到付款」的意思。