1.I didn't give you flowers when I was 18. I wanted to take you home when I was 28.
十八歲的我沒能送你花,二十八歲的我想送你回家。
2.The scenery is too late to see, it has disappeared.
那些風景還來不及看清,就已經消失不見了。
3.It's nice of you to leave, or you'll always worry about leaving.
你走了真好,不然總擔心你會走。
4.That's it. I'm tired.
就到這裡吧,我累了。
5.I will become a better myself, because of you, but not for you.
我會變成更好的自己,因為你,但不是為了你。
6.Don't be in a hurry to fall in love with someone. Don't get to know someone too soon.
不要太著急愛上一個人,不要和一個人熟得太快,來得快去得也快。
7.No matter how aggrieved and how hard it is, it is the one who can finally cure himself or herself.
無論多麼委屈多麼難受,最終能治癒自己的還是自己。
8.Missing is like a disease, take much medicine or not.
思念像一場病,服了多少的藥也好不了。
9.That she appeared I have no defense, that love to leave unconsciously.
那個她出現得我毫無防備,那個愛離開得不知不覺。
10.Around the mountains and rivers scattered, only to find that you are the world spark.
繞過江山錯落,才發現你是人間星火。
11.Tell you a story. It's a long story, so I'll make a long story short. I miss you.
給你講個故事,這故事很長 ,所以我長話短說 ,我想你了。
12.To express one's heart, not to establish a relationship.
表白只是為了表達心意,而不是確立關係。