電影《最後的空降兵(2005)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2021-01-11 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

Source Magdalen to Matchbox. Stop.

火柴盒呼叫曼德林 停頓

Germans looting.

德國人的掠奪

Activity increased. Stop.

行動升級 停頓

By the authority of the Fuhrer, I hereby claim all properties...

經過元首的允許 在此全部的財產…

Have infiltrated S. S. As instructed.

被納粹黨衛隊所控制 指示

Now based at target.

發現目標在凱勒羅登

London, please advise.

倫敦 請回答

Just fixing their lunch?

他們的午餐做好了嗎?

Ready!

用午餐吧!

M mm.

Come through, Captain Banks.

過來 邦克斯上尉

Very impressive record.

你檔案記錄很不錯

Italy, Belgium, North Africa, Dunkirk.

義大利 比利時 北非 敦克爾克

Nobody's gonna win this war hiding in a foxhole.

躲在散兵坑是勝不了這場戰爭的

And tomorrow, you and your men are off to Holland.

明天 你和你的部隊去荷蘭

Cperation "Market Garden" as part of the First Airborne Brigade.

與第一批實施"蔬菜市場"計劃 空降旅一起行動

I'm not at liberty to discuss this.

我完全服從

As of this moment, Captain, the parameters of the mission

上尉 這次任務成敗的關鍵

for you and your men have changed.

是對你和你部隊的行動指令

"Cperation Matchbox."

"火柴盒行動"

You will be leading the last drop.

你將領導這最後的空降

This rickety bugger's about to take us

這次的任務非常艱巨

into the unknown, gentlemen.

先生們

For those of you who don't know me

對於那些不認識我的人

there's only one rule in my command.

我只說一句話

Every man is a soldier, and I expect every soldier

每一個男人都是士兵 我希望每一個士兵

to do his duty without exception.

都要毫無例外盡到他的責任

We have a job to do, boys,

這是我們的工作

so let's get it done.

我們就要完成好

Good luck and God bless.

祝大家好運 上帝保佑你們

I'll buy you all a beer when we get home.

回家的時候我請你們喝酒

Thank you, sir.

謝謝

Maintain course on 139, can you confirm?

保持路線在139 確認?

Roger, Matchbox.

收到 火柴盒

Keep a steady course. Bit of a crosswind due east.

保持平穩速度 風向偏東

Cther than that, blue skies all the way.

除此之外 一片晴天

Fresh coordinates, Lieutenant.

中尉 剛剛收到的報告

Roger, Matchbox,

接收 火柴盒

Breaking away from the pack on new heading.

脫離方向 飛往另外一個方向

Due south, southeast on 279, over.

向南方 從279轉東南 完畢

L-zee's here?

L-Z在嗎?

And rendezvous here.

到這裡集合

Chaps.

小夥子

I'd say we just about lost the element of surprise.

我說我們不會讓人吃驚的

Get this glider down, gentlemen, we're counting on you.

向下飛 先生們 我們就指望你們了

It's going to start getting a bit choppy, lads.

可能會有一點搖晃

Can I go home, sir? I've changed me mind. I left the gas on!

我現在能回家嗎? 我改變主意了 我把東西留在這裡!

Put a bag on it, lves. Your life's one big holiday.

帶上袋子 埃維斯 你現在活得不輕鬆

We've been hit I

我們被打中了

Losing altitude. Lost power on two.

失去高度 動力減弱

Matchbox, you're too hot to handle, releasel

火柴盒 你們現在不行了 快放棄!

Repeat, releasel

重複 放棄!

Matchbox to Dakota, we are go for disengage.

火柴盒 我們準備脫離

Fire in the hold I We're going down I

抓緊了 我們下去了

Thanks for the lift, good luck.

謝謝你搭乘我們 好運

Disengage, Simkins.

脫離 史密金

Come on I

快點

It won't shift I

這沒有轉動!

Brace yourself, Captain.

振作起來 上尉

Get us on the ground, fly boy!

讓我們安全著陸

Yeah, I'm trying to keep my breakfast down.

是的 我現在正在努力

Right ladies, this is it I

好了 行了

Brace!

抓緊了!

Good luck, lads.

好運

Hold on! Hold on!

抓緊!

No!

不!

Get me hand!

幫幫我!

Hold on, sir!

堅持住!

Gonna try a landing!

我要著陸了!

We're gonna land!

著陸了!

Ch, my eyes! I can't see!

我的眼睛 我什麼都看不見!

And now I would like to explore

現在我想探險了

this particular avenue of pleasure.

看看這有什麼好東西

How dare you I Gustav Handsfeldt, S. S.

好大的膽子 加斯塔夫·漢德菲德 黨衛隊的!

Don't you know who I am?

你大概不知道我是誰?

Clear.

安全了

Voller.

沃勒

You are...

你是…

so alive!

還活著!

And... and looking so... well!

看起來還不錯…

I'll...

是不錯…

leave... you... gentlemen

但願你們能平靜的

to your reunion.

談談

U hm, Gustav...

加斯塔夫…

I will see you next Thursday. I hope.

我希望下周四再見到你

Yes. Bye.

再見

What's it like? Screwing a rat?

這是什麼感覺? 就這樣跑掉?

Tell us where it is hidden.

告訴我們那東西藏在哪

It's all gone! The S. S. Took everything!

都沒了 黨衛隊拿走了一切!

I swear it I

我發誓!

He's lying.

他撒謊

But this...

但是…

this is crazy!

你瘋了!

We are old friends. We still are!

我們是老朋友 現在還是

You know it was not me who sent you to the Russian front, huh?

把你送到俄國前線的不是我

Shoot him.

開槍

No, all right then! Everything is there!

不 拿好 所有東西都在那裡!

It's all hidden away. Somewhere near Arnhem.

都被藏起來了 在靠近阿納姆

But you need me, you need me, Vollerl

你需要我 需要我 沃勒!

You know that! You cannot kill me!

你知道的 你不能殺了我!

Good point.

Now, I have all the necessary papers.

我有所有必要的文件

You can't... you can't get through without me.

你不能… 沒有我 你不會做成

Take him!

拿下他!

Good.

I told you he would crumble.

我跟你說了他會崩潰

Yoo hoo, when you finish congratulating yourselves...

你們問候完之後…

Bravo, bravo.

好極 好極

Thank you.

謝謝

Have you ever thought of taking it up professionally?

有沒有想過這次做得會這麼專業?

The acting, I mean.

我是說演戲

Yes, as it happens, I have.

是的 我看是的

A thousand Reich Marks per performance, remember?

你的演技也可以打上一百分

Yes, of course.

是的 當然

Thank you, darling.

謝謝你 寶貝

He might still doublecross us.

他也許在欺騙我們

Of course he will.

他當然會的

But he will be dead by then.

到時他就死了

I don't like him.

我不喜歡他

I'll wait for you.

我會等你的

Nothing personal, Gustav. Just business.

這不是私人恩怨 加斯塔夫 公事公辦

Tch.

Take care.

保重

It's my eye.

我的眼睛

How are you boys in the cockpit?

座艙的駕駛員怎麼樣?

Copilot needs attention.

副駕駛員需要關注

Check the perimeter. Come on, everybody out.

看看環境 大家出來

Baker, how many you got?

貝克 你這裡有多少人?

Two, Sarge.

兩個 軍士

It's a bloody mess.

一片狼藉

相關焦點