更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
英吉利海峽
1944年5月
我想我看見了什麼
I think I saw something.
穩住,夥計, 我們快到家了
Steady, lads, we're almost home.
再飛幾下就到了
Just a few flaps more
我們就在多佛的白巖壁上空了
and we'll be over the White Cliffs of Dover.
獵鷹!
Falcon!
-五點鐘方向!-向左傾斜,下降30!
-Five o'clock! -Bank left, dip thirty!
跟著我,二等兵,二等兵?
Stay with me, Private, Private?
皇家空軍中校加西, 這是剛從多佛來的消息
Wing Commander Gutsy, this just came from near Dover.
沒有人返航
No one made it back.
沒有?但...
No one? But...
-那些是我們最棒的飛行員 -很抱歉,長官
-Those were our top flyers. -I'm sorry, sir.
-我只是報信的鴿子 -如果我們不能很快找到更多的鳥
-I'm just the messenger pigeon. -If we don't find more birds fast,
我們都將被煮了吃肉
our goose is going to be cooked.
戰鴿快飛
(仿MKM的吼獅)
鳥類在前進
Birds on the march.
穿越國家和世界
Across the nation and the globe,
鴿子展開翅膀為自由而戰
pigeons are taking wing in the fight for freedom.
越過敵人的封鎖線傳送機密情報
Delivering top-secret messages from behind enemy lines,
這些傑出的羽翼飛行者
these fine-feathered aviators
是我們盟軍的驕傲
are the pride of the allied forces.
皇家信鴿服務團是其中翹楚
The Royal Homing Pigeon Service leads the way.
撕破了敵人的封鎖線
Cutting through enemy lines
飛過鐵絲網
or just cutting wise,
這些光榮的信鴿是鳥類的楷模
these proud pigeons are the model of birdhood.
但是別忘了其它鴿子們
But don 't forget the doves.
戰爭債券鴿起到了至關重要的作用
War Bond Birds play a vital role
為軍隊捐點穀子吧
raising seeds for the troops.
等會兒,喂,夥計!
Wait a minute, ahoy, mates!
護士鴿在兩點鐘方向
Nursing Doves at two o 'clock.
現在,是我稱為特遣部隊的
Now, that's what I call a task force.
奢侈的鳥浴盆? 為什麼不呢?
Luxury birdbaths? Why not?
這些強壯的英雄們需要榮光煥發
These hearty heroes need to look their best.
當然,不是所有的鴿子都能完成穿越
Of course, not just any pigeon can make the cut.
但總有給一些勇敢新兵表現的機會
But there's always room for a few brave recruits.
他們出發了,去完成另一項緊張刺激的任務
And there they go, on another exciting mission.
信鴿,我們向你們致敬
Homing pigeons, we salute you.
這個擊球,夥計們,看這個
This is the shot, boys, watch this.
角落裡的2號
Two in the corner.
菲裡克斯
Felix.
威廉特,你介意嗎?
Valiant, do you mind?
抱歉
Sorry.
菲裡克斯, 菲裡克斯
Felix, Felix.
我能,我能行,菲裡克斯
I could do it, I could do that, Felix.
能幹什麼,小子?
Do what, laddie?
成為一名勇敢的新兵
Be one of those brave recruits.
展開翅膀為自由而戰
Taking wing in the fight for freedom.
-我知道我行,我知道我行 -威廉特
- I know I could. I know I could. - Valiant.
我有沒有告訴過你, 當我像你這麼大的時候...
Did I ever tell you, when I was your age,
...我已經在法國登陸參戰?
I was already on the shores of France?
海鷗師水棲旅
Aquatic Brigade, Gull Division.
要不是我的木腿, 和屁股裡的彈片
If it weren't for my wood leg and shrapnel in my poop deck,
我現在就不在這裡了
I'd be out there right now.
好吧,我就是他們要找的
Right, I'm just what they're looking for.
出類拔萃的鴿子
A pigeon with that something extra.
這可不取決於翼展的大小
It's not a bloke's wingspan that counts,
而是精神的力量!
it's the size of his spirit!
嘿,大家!看外面!
Hey, everybody! Look outside!
看看那個,旋轉降落!
Look at that, a corkscrew!
皇家信鴿服務團
Royal Homing Pigeon Service.
真神氣!
Magnificent devils!
皇家空軍中校加西
Wing Commander Gutsy.
授勳最多的鴿子
The most decorated pigeon ever.
非常感謝
Thank you very much.
-非常感謝,謝謝你 -過來喝一杯
-Much obliged, thank you. -Come and have a drink.
-喝點什麼,孩子們?-蟲果汁
-What'll it be, boys? -Bug juice.
-搖的,不要攪的 -皇家信鴿服務團的飲料免費(店家請客)
-Shaken, not stirred. -The RHPS drinks on the house.
蟲果汁, 搖的,不是攪的
Bug juice, shaken, not stirred.
「謝謝,美麗的小姐」
"Merci beaucoup, ma chrie".
他說法語
He spoke French.
那麼,前線有什麼消息?
So, what's the news from the front?
當然不能說,是機密
Can't say, of course, classified.
危險就是我們的職業
Danger is our business
而我不得不說, 這職業實在是太好了
and I'm sorry to say, business is all too good.
請原諒, 我要去找皇家空軍中校
Excuse me, got to get to Wing Commander.
-對不起,皇家空軍中校!-什麼事?
-Excuse me, Wing Commander! -Yes?
長官,我在什麼地方報名參軍?
Sir, where do I sign up?
-你是不是有點太小了?- 小翼展
- Aren't you a bit on the wee side? - Talk about small wingspan.
有個地方招收少數勇敢的鳥類
There's always a place for a few valiant birds.
明天在倫敦
Tomorrow in London.
我還想再待會兒
I'd love to stay,
但是有任務, 我們必須響應
but duty calls and we must answer.
準備起飛,夥計們
Beaks up, boys.
讓我們乘風而去
Let's make wind.
嘿,嘿,萬歲!
Hip, hip, hooray!
嘿,嘿,萬歲!
Hip, hip, hooray!
-我做了所有的事情,是不是?-你就應該幹我的活
-I do all the work, don't l? -You should have my job.
我更有才能更英俊
I'm more talented and handsome.
將軍閣下!
"Herr" General!
歡迎回來, 禿鷹鬼爪將軍
Welcome back, General Von Talon.
祝賀您,長官
Congratulations, sir.
-又一場勝利 -「好」,將軍
-Another triumph. -"Jawohl", General.
遵循日內瓦公約, 作為一名軍官
Under the Geneva Convention, and as an officer,
我有作為戰鴿(與戰俘簡稱同是PW)而被優待的權利
I have the right to be treated as a pigeon of war.
別害怕
Have no fear,
你會的
you will be.
把他關進籠子
Take him to the cage.
拿開你的爪子, 你們這些骯髒的獵鷹
Get your talons off me, you filthy falcons.
鴿子,可憐的小生靈
Pigeons, pathetic little creatures.
你不吃戰俘吧,啊?
You don't eat prisoners of war, do you?
吃你?
Eat you?
我是素食者
I'm a vegetarian.
你穿了件皮鬥篷
Yet you wear a leather cape.
誰是你抵抗組織的聯絡人?
Who is your contact in the Resistance?
他們會派最好的隊伍來救我
They'll send a crack team to rescue me.
救你?你是只鴿子
Rescue you? You're a pigeon.
你覺得你有多重要?
Do you think you're important?
VIP,非常重要的鴿子
VIP, Very Important Pigeon.
非常不要臉的鴿子
Very Impudent Pigeon.
誰是你抵抗組織的聯絡人?
Who is your contact in the Resistance?
哦,不
Oh, no.
說!
Speak!
打死我也不說
This canary will never sing.
聽媽媽的話, 你不能去
Listen to your mother, you can't go.
媽媽,戰爭還在持續, 我要去盡我的一份力
Mum, there's a war going on, I want to do my bit.
-哦,為什麼,為什麼,為什麼?-哦,媽媽!
-Oh, why, why, why? -Oh, mum!
再見
Goodbye.
-獵鷹會把你撕碎 -媽媽
-The falcons will tear you apart. -Mum.
-我親愛的小寶貝兒 -媽媽,沒用的!
-My dear little baby. -Mother, that's not helping!
媽媽,說實話, 我會沒事的
Mother, honestly, I'm going to be fine.
-你是個那麼可愛的蛋 -媽媽
-You were such a cute little egg. -Mum.
我不再是個蛋了,是我該離巢的時候了
I'm not an egg anymore, it's time I left the nest.
沒人認為我行
No one thinks I can do this,
但這也許是我最後的機會,證明他們錯了
and it may be my only chance to show them that they're wrong.
至少在離開前吃點早飯
At least have some breakfast before you go.
媽媽...
Mum...
不,謝謝
No, thanks.
-威廉特 -嗯,那麼
Valiant. -Right, then.
我愛你,再見
I love you, goodbye.
對我來說你永遠是個孩子
You'll always be an egg to me.