1.There is no choice but to let the flowers fall. It seems like a familiar swallow is coming back.
無可奈何花落去,似曾相識燕歸來。
2.I try to smile, think that will become a person who does not cry.
我努力練習微笑,以為那樣就會變成不哭的人。
3.I stumbled to you, and you can't leave alone.
我跌跌撞撞奔向你,你也不能一個人離去。
4.Other girls have it, so do my girls.
別的女孩有的,我的女孩也要有。
5.I haven't smiled for a long time. Would you come back to see me.
我許久沒笑了,你回來看看我好不好。
6.Now I don't want to make do with loving someone.
現在的我,還不想湊合地愛一個人。
7.He said he liked you,but not you.
他說喜歡你,可沒說只喜歡你。
8.Sure enough, it was 10 times faster to get close and 10 times faster to leave me.
果然是10倍速親近,10倍速離開我。
9.Love, or love, all love each other.
愛,或者被愛,都不如相愛。
10.The wrong person teaches you to grow up, the right person accompanies you to grow up.
錯的人教你長大,對的人陪你長大。
11.I didn't read good books, I didn't spend time with people I liked, and I didn't live up to who I wanted to be.
也沒讀好書,也沒和喜歡的人在一起,也沒活成自己想要的樣子。
12.I don't have the one who holds me in the palm of my hand, so I can only understand.
我沒有那個把我捧在手心裡的人,所以我只能懂事。