The Story of WHO MOVED MY CHEESE?(Extracted)
「誰動了我的奶酪?」的故事(精華摘錄)
Having cheese makes you happy.
擁有奶酪,就擁有幸福。
The more important your cheese is to you, the more you want to hold on to it.
奶酪對你越重要,你就越想抓住它。
If you do not change you can become extinct.
如果你不改變,你就會被淘汰。
What would you do if you weren't afraid?
如果你無所畏懼,你會怎樣做呢?
Smell the cheese often so you know when it is getting old.
經常聞一聞你的奶酪,你就會知道,它什麼時候開始變質。
Movement in a new direction helps you find new cheese.
朝新的方向前進,你就會發現新的奶酪。
When you move beyond your fear, you feel free.
當你超越了自己的恐懼時,你就會感到輕鬆自在。
Imagining myself enjoying new cheese, even before I find it, leads me to find it.
在我發現奶酪之前,想像我正在享受奶酪,這會幫我找到新的奶酪。
The quicker you let go of old cheese, the sooner you find new cheese.
越早放棄舊的奶酪,你就會越早發現新的奶酪。
It is safer to search in the Maze than remain in a cheeseless situation.
在迷宮中捜尋比停留在沒有奶酪的地方更安全。
Old beliefs do not lead you to new cheese.
陳舊的信念不會幫助你找到新的奶酪。
When you see that you can find and enjoy new cheese you can change course.
當你發現你會找到新的奶酪並且能夠享用它時,你就會改變你的路線。
Noticing small changes early helps you to adapt to the bigger changes that are to come.
儘早注意細小的變化,這將有助於你適應即將來臨的更大的變化。