《熱情如火》/《熱情似火》,豆瓣評分8.8
這是上個世紀50年代末上映的一部喜劇片,女主由瑪麗蓮·夢露飾演。
大致概括下劇情——
兩位男主人公由於看到了不該看的(黑幫殺人)而被黑幫追殺,為了保命,兩人男扮女裝混入一家女子樂團,結識了女主人公和……一位老富翁,隨後上演了一系列讓人啼笑皆非的故事。
PS:1996年美國影評人協會評選的百年佳片榜,《熱情如火》居14位,同時它被評為20世紀最好笑的喜劇電影之首。
經典臺詞及翻譯
1. lf you want a ringside table just say you're a pallbearer.
如果你想坐場邊的位置,就說你是負責抬棺的。
2. Are you crazy? We're up the creek and you wanna hock the paddle.
你瘋啦,這不是殺雞取卵嗎?
3. As soon as we get a job I'll take you to the swellest restaurant in town.
一找到工作,我就帶你去吃最好的館子。
4. They need a couple of girls on sax and bass.
她們需要吹薩克斯和彈貝斯的女孩。
5. - You gotta be under 25. – We could pass for that.
- And blond. – We could dye our hair.
- 年紀不能超過25. – 我們可以裝小。
- 要滿頭金髮。- 我們可以去染髮。
6. It’s no use. We’re not gonna get away with it Joe.
喬,我們絕對無法瞞天過海。
7. You know I’m gonna be 25 in June. That’s a quarter of a century. Makes a girl think.
我六月就滿25了。相當於四分之一個世紀,不由得讓我深思。
8. I bet there isn’t one under 75. That’s three quarters of a century. Makes a girl think.
他們(百萬富翁)一定都超過75歲了。那可是四分之三世紀,不由得讓我深思。
9. Now and then Mother Nature throws somebody a dirty curve.
有時命運總愛捉弄人。
10. But I say: to err is human to forgive divine.
但是人非聖賢,孰能無過。
11. - I'm a man. - Well, nobody’s perfect.
- 我是個男人。
- 嗯,人無完人。