更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
失去的才更美好
Things are sweeter when they're lost.
這道理我懂 因為我曾得到了一件渴望的東西
I know, because once I wanted something and got it.
那是我迫切想要的唯一
It was the only thing I ever wanted badly.
我得到它以後
And when I got it,
它就在我手中化作塵土
It turned to dust in my hands.
他讓一個人物說了這番話
He had some character say that.
他看待事物的方式
It was the way he always looked at things.
總是富有悲劇色彩
Tragically.
但也許是因為我
But it might as well have been about me.
一切都是因為我
It was always about me.
一直到最後
Right to the very end.
或許是因為我們
Or maybe it was about us.
那些都不重要了
Not that it matters.
因為那些都是後話了
Because all that came later.
-小心 澤爾達 -太高了
- Be careful, Zelda. - It's mighty high!
你會摔斷脖子的
You'll break your neck!
我才不擔心呢
Ish kabibble!
*他渾身骯髒長滿蝨子*
*He was dirty and lousy and full of fleas*
*但他身旁妻妾成群*
*But he had his women by twos and threes*
*上帝保佑私生子英國國王*
*God bless the Bastard King of England*
-澤爾達 -澤爾達
- Zelda! - Zelda!
有人看見了可怎麼辦 天啊
What if someone sees? Good gracious!
快穿上衣服 澤爾達
Put clothes on Zelda!
"我愛她 一切都源於此"
——F·斯科特·菲茨傑拉德
緣起澤爾達 第一季第一集
她竟然私奔了
She eloped?
她爸媽還以為
Her mama and daddy think
她整個周末都待在她表妹艾菲家
she's at her cousin Effy's house for the weekend.
天啊 他們要是發現了
Good night. They'll be carrying on
會在蒙哥馬利街18號大發脾氣的
at 18 Montgomery Street when they find out.
奈莉這麼幹是被什麼迷了魂吧
Whatever possessed Nelly to do such a thing?
-色慾 -澤爾達
- Lust. - Zelda!
拜託 軍官舞會時你們都看見他們了
Oh, come on, y'all saw them at that officer's dance.
他們慾火焚身 情迷意亂
They were all hot and bothered.
她爸爸不可能讓她嫁給一個北方佬
You know her daddy is never gonna let her marry a Yankee.
澤爾達
Zelda!
澤爾達
Zelda!
好呀 寶貝們
Greetings, my jellies.
他們好可愛 但蒙哥馬利男生都太嫩了
They're sweet, but Montgomery boys are such three minute eggs.
我受夠了他們的傻氣
I'm tired of their foolishness.
他們也沒那麼差勁嘛
Well, they're not so bad.
那個哈裡·岡瑟真有趣
That Harry Gunther's a real hoot.
-要是你喜歡小男生的話 -澤爾達
- If you like little boys. - Zelda!
我們今晚什麼時候去跳舞 姐妹們
What time are we going to the dance tonight, kiddos?
-在哪 -老市政廳
- Where is it? - Old city hall.
我九點半才能到
I can't be there 'til 9:30.
我爸爸肯定不會讓我去那兒跳舞的
Oh, my daddy won't let me go to a dance down there.
別告訴他就行了
Then don't tell him.
澤爾達 在那兒跳舞很粗魯
Zelda, those dances are rough.
沒有年長的女伴陪著 要是...
There's no chaperone, and what if...
要的就是這樣 膽小鬼
That's the point, scaredy cat.
幾點了
What time is it?
迪克會生氣的
Oh, Dick's gonna pitch a fit.
今晚九點半公園見 麗薇
I'll see you in the park at 9:30, Livy.
再見 艾莉
Bye, Ellie.
不等她了 我們先吃吧
Let's just start without her.
小強尼隨時都可能大哭起來
Lil' Johnny's gonna bust out crying any minute.
我們家從來都是一起吃飯的
In this house, we eat as a family.
把寶寶給我 提爾蒂
Give me that baby, Tildy.
給
Oh, here.
我們還要在這兒坐多久
How long are we supposed to sit here?
-凱蒂 我回來了 -真是時候 寶貝
- Katie, I'm here! - Oh, just in time, baby.
-真是的 澤爾達 -你的鞋子呢
- Honestly, Zelda. - Where are your shoes?
在門廳 都溼了
They're in the hall. They're all wet.
難道我還得給你買雙新的
Am I gonna have to buy you new shoes?
法官 我們現在先別談這個
Judge, let's not talk about this right now.
鞋子沒事 爸爸
They're fine, daddy.
晾乾就好了
They just need to dry out.
凱蒂 我今晚不想吃烤肉
Katie, I don't have a taste for roast tonight.
你能給我做你最拿手的番茄三明治嗎
Can you make me one of your tomato sandwiches?
當然了 寶貝
Of course I can, baby.
我們等了你23分鐘 澤爾達
We've been waiting on you going on 23 minutes, Zelda.
你要跟大家一樣吃烤肉
You are going to eat roast like the rest of us.
你們沒必要等我的
Well, you didn't have to wait for me.
我們總是等著你
We always wait for you
你一遲到 爸爸就生氣
and daddy always gets mad when you're late.
可能我玩得太高興了吧
I guess I was just having too much fun.
-澤爾達 回房間去 -為什麼
- Zelda, go to your room. - Why?
你好像忘了
Because you seem to forget that
你依然在我家生活
you're still living under my roof,
我希望你言行舉止像個人
which means I expect you to act like a human being,
而不是像只野兔子
and not some swamp rabbit.
我不明白你為什麼這麼生氣 爸爸
I don't see what you're so upset about, Daddy.
我都坐在這兒了對吧
I'm here now, aren't I?
提爾蒂 把冰茶遞給我
Tildy, pass me that iced tea.
澤爾達 我對你要求不高
Zelda, I ask very little of you.
但是吃晚餐遲到是不尊重我...
But being late for supper is disrespectful to me...
算了 反正我也不餓了
Never mind, I'm not really hungry anymore.
-坐下 -你今晚可真是自相矛盾
- Sit down. - You're having an awfully hard time
朝令夕改啊 爸爸
making up your mind tonight, daddy.
別太過分 澤爾達·塞爾
Don't you push me, Zelda Sayre.
凱蒂 我要在屋裡吃三明治
Katie, I'll take my sandwich in my room.
但親愛的 我們今晚的甜點
Oh, but darling, we've got
是非常美味的青檸派
a beautiful key lime pie for dessert tonight.
派也給我來一塊吧
Well, then, I'll take a piece of that pie, too.
吃奶油豆嗎 親愛的
Butter beans, dear?
抱歉 不過你應該聽聽大家都怎麼說她 媽媽
I'm sorry, but you should hear what people say about her, Mama.
艾迪·提普森告訴我她那晚在舞會上
Eddie Timpson told me she was dancing cheek to cheek
和查理·邦帕斯臉貼臉地跳舞
with Charlie Bumpass at that dance the other night.
她只是玩得太興奮了
She's just high-spirited.
她只是太自私了
She's just plain selfish.
那她偷車的那件事呢
What about that motor car she stole?
爸爸好可憐
Poor Daddy.
你在這兒啊
There you are.
天啊
Jesus.
哈蒙德中尉 你能來看我真是太好了
Lieutenant Hammond. How nice of you to drop by.
總有一天
One of these days,
你消失的時候會被某個重要人物注意到
someone important's gonna notice when you disappear.
我覺得這種情況所有人都求之不得呢
Oh, I suppose it's a condition to which we should all aspire.
你這雙靴子再擦亮一些
These boots get any shinier,
就能從幾百米開外晃瞎德國佬的眼睛了
you'll be able to blind the Huns from a quarter mile.
要是能幫上忙的話 讓我做什麼都行
Oh, anything I can do to aid the effort.
訓練好你的部下就能幫上忙了
Well, you could aid the effort by training your men.
我的部下們表現得還挺好的
Oh, I think my boys are doing quite well.
你看到他們挖的戰壕了嗎
Have you seen the trench they've been working on?
他們挖戰壕挖得可比
They're a lot better at digging trenches
裝填斯多克式迫擊炮強多了 這倒是真的
than loading a Stokes mortar, that's for sure.
是啊 我說過 我們都非常感激
Yes, and as I said, we are all very thankful
多虧當時你思維敏捷 反應迅速
for your quick thinking and cat like reflexes.
這是為了感謝你 按你的要求寫的
Uh, here is my token of gratitude, per your request.
你抄一遍的時候 一個字都別改
Now, when you copy that out, do not change a word.
我改了四稿才寫好
It took me four drafts to get it right.
有錯字別見怪 我不太擅長拼寫
Forgive the spelling. It's not my strong suit.
"夜裡我想起你燦爛的微笑
"At night I recall your glorious smile.
那些相伴而行的 纏繞的"
those twinned-- twined--"
"夜裡我想起你燦爛的微笑
"At night I recall your glorious smile.
你嘴角上翹 歡笑伴著任性
That twinned, upturned of mirth and abandon,
還有銀色的夢 讓我覺得一切皆有可能"
and silvery dream, and I feel anything is possible."
很優美吧
It's good, isn't it?
我寫的時候
I think I may have fallen a little bit in love with her myself