One day, the Queen found a new castle
一天,王后找到了一個新城堡。
"This one's too small, now we have your brother!"
「這個太小了,現在我們有你弟弟了!」
"And then, there's that lot," she said.
「而且,我們還有這些,」 她說道。
"And THAT LOT..."
「以及這些……」
"I don't want to live somewhere else," said the Little Princess.
「我不想住到其他什麼地方,」小公主說。
"Oh, yes you do," said the Queen.
「哦,你想的,」王后說。
"You'll have much more room."
「你會有更大的地方的。」
So, the Duke of Somewhereorother bought the old castle...
於是,某公爵買了這座舊城堡……
...and the Little Princess moved into the new one.
……而小公主搬進了這座新城堡裡。
"I WANT TO GO HOME!" said the Little Princess.
「我想回家!」小公主說。
"You ARE home," said the Queen.
「你就在家啊,」 王后說。
"Look at your posh new room.
「看看你豪華的新房間。
It's big, and full of your things."
又大,還裝滿了你的東西。」
"I WANT TO GO HOME!" said the Little Princess.
「我想回家!」 小公主說。
"But look at the new garden," said the Queen.
「可是你看看這新花園,」王后對她說。
"Perhaps the Gardener will let you help him."
「也許園丁會讓你幫他的。」
"I WANT TO GO HOME!"said the Little Princess.
「我想回家!」小公主說。
"But look at the new kitchen," said the Queen.
「可是看看這個新廚房,」 王后說。
"I want to go home NOW!" said the Little Princess.
「我現在就要回家!」 小公主說。
"Very well," said the Queen.
「那好吧,」王后說。
"You can go back to the old castle, but only for a peep."
「你可以回舊城堡,不過只能看一眼。」
"The Duke of Somewhereorother lives there now.
「某公爵現在住在這裡呢。
Look, he's painted it!"
看看,他把這裡重新粉刷了一遍!」
"The Dukelet lives in your old room!"
「小公爵住在你以前的房間裡!」
"Look at the lovely new kitchen!"
「看這可愛的新廚房!」
said the Duchess of somewhereorother.
某公爵夫人說。
"And see how nice the garden is without those horrible trees..."
「再看看沒了那些難看的樹,這花園多好看啊……」
"We could have tea and cake on the lawn...
「我們可以在草地上喝茶吃蛋糕……
...so long as you don't drop crumbs."
……只要你別掉碎渣。」
"After all, we don't want birds, do we?
「畢竟,我們可不想這有好多鳥,是吧?
I have to hoover the grass every day as it is."
這樣的話,我就不得不每天用吸塵器清掃草坪了。」
"I WANT TO GO HOME!" said the Little Princess.
「我要回家!」小公主說。
"ME TOO!" said the Queen.
「我也是!」王后說。
"Mmmmmmmmmm!" said the Little Princess.
「嗯~」 小公主想著。
"This is more like it!"
「這還差不多!」