英語中最常用的50個詞,你不可能不知道
學英語時,知道哪些詞最常用,可以幫助在交談中獲得自信。當然不要指望這幾個詞能幫助你流利地使用英語。
All所有(人/物)
All the children did their homework.
所有的孩子都做了家庭作業。
And和(把一句話的各個部分連在一起的連詞。)
She jumped, jogged, and danced in gym class.
她在體育課上跳、慢跑和跳舞。
Boy男孩
The little boy asked his mother if she would buy him candy.
小男孩問他媽媽是否願意給他買糖果。
Book書
The college student had to read a 500-page book for English class.
這位大學生不得不為英語課讀一本500頁的書。
Call呼叫(大聲叫喊或大聲說話;通過電話聯繫某人。)
The girl called out to her brother so he would wait for her.
那女孩向她哥哥喊叫,讓他等她。
Car小汽車
He drove the car from school to work.
他從學校開車去上班。
Chair椅子
My mother is the only one allowed to sit in the big chair in the living room.
我媽媽是唯一允許坐在客廳大椅子上的人。
Children兒童(尚未成年的年輕人。)
The children didn't listen to what their parents told them.
孩子們不聽父母的話。
City城市(許多人居住的地方。)
New York is the biggest city in the United States.
紐約是美國最大的城市。
Dog 狗(許多人把它當作寵物養。)
My dog likes to play with bones.
我的狗喜歡玩骨頭。
Door門(進出房間或建築物的通道。)
The students rushed through the classroom door just before the bell rang.
在鈴響之前,學生們衝進了教室的門。
Enemy 敵人
The hero of the story killed his enemy with a sword.
故事的主人公用劍殺死了他的敵人。
End 結束,結尾
The end of the book was a happy one.
這本書的結尾很愉快。
Enough足夠的
Most Americans have enough food to eat, but that's not true in other countries.
大多數美國人有足夠的食物吃,但在其他國家卻不是這樣。
Eat吃
The children liked to eat apples and bananas after school.
孩子們放學後喜歡吃蘋果和香蕉。
Friend朋友(一個和你一起享受時光的人。)
The girl played with her friend in the yard until her mother told her to come inside.
這個女孩在院子裡和她的朋友玩耍,直到她媽媽叫她進來。
Father父親
The father picked up his child when she started crying.
她哭的時候,父親抱起了他的孩子。
Go去(往返某地。)
We go to school every day.
我們每天上學。
Good好
My mother said that if I'm good and don't hit my brother, she will take me to the movies.
我媽媽說如果我表現好,不打我弟弟,她會帶我去看電影。
Girl女孩
The girl dropped her schoolbooks on the ground.
那女孩把課本掉在地上。
Food食物(人、動物和植物為生存而吃的可食用物質。)
Starving people do not have enough food to eat and may die.
飢餓的人沒有足夠的食物吃,可能會死亡。
Hear聽到
I could hear my brother and sister arguing from the other room.
我能聽到我弟弟和妹妹在另一個房間爭吵。
House房子(人們,通常是家人居住的地方。)
My friend lives in the biggest house on the street.
我朋友住在街上最大的房子裡。
Inside裡面
The inside of the house was warm and cozy.
房子裡溫暖舒適。
Laugh笑
The children laughed after the clown made a joke.
小丑開玩笑後孩子們笑了。
Listen聽
We listen to music because we like to dance.
我們聽音樂是因為我們喜歡跳舞。
Man男人
The man was much taller than his son.
這個人比他兒子高很多。
Name名字(地方、書籍、人物等的標題。)
I never liked my name growing up.
我從小就不喜歡我的名字。
Never從未
I am never getting back together with my boyfriend.
我再也不會和我男朋友在一起了。
Next接下來
Let's go to the next question.
讓我們進入下一個問題。
New新的
My mother bought me a new doll for Christmas. It was still in the package.
我媽媽為我聖誕節買了一個新娃娃。它還在包裹裡。
Noise噪聲
There was so much noise at the party, the neighbors called the police.
聚會上噪音太大了,鄰居們報警了。
Often經常
My teacher gets mad because I often forget my homework.
我的老師很生氣,因為我經常忘記我的作業。
Pair一對/雙
I like the new pair of shoes my sister bought me for my birthday.
我喜歡姐姐為我生日買的那雙新鞋。
Pick挑選
I picked the cupcake with vanilla frosting.
我挑了一個香草蛋糕。
Play遊戲,玩
I like to play football with my brother.
我喜歡和我弟弟踢足球。
Room房間(住宅、建築物、辦公室或其他結構的一部分。)
The room at the end of the hall is the coldest in the building.
大廳盡頭的房間是大樓裡最冷的。
See看見
I see clouds in the sky, which must mean it will rain soon.
我看到天空中有雲,這一定意味著很快就會下雨。
Sell賣
I am going to sell my surfboard for $50 because it's time for a new one.
我打算把衝浪板賣個50美元,因為現在是換一個新的衝浪板的時候了。
Sit坐
The teacher told the children to sit on the carpet.
老師叫孩子們坐在地毯上。
Speak說話
I speak too loudly sometimes.
我有時說話太大聲。
Smile微笑(露齒而笑或表示高興。)
I smile when my brother tells jokes.
我哥哥講笑話時我會笑。
Sister姊妹
My parents took my sister and me to the circus.
我父母帶我和妹妹去馬戲團。
Think思考,想
I think all pets should have a home.
我想所有的寵物都應該有家。
Then然後
I opened the refrigerator. Then, I ate some food.
我打開冰箱。然後吃了一些食物。
Walk步行
I walk home from school every day.
我每天從學校走路回家。
Water水(植物、人、動物和地球需要生存的物質。)
If animals don't have enough water to drink, they will die.
如果動物沒有足夠的水喝,他們就會死。
Work工作
I work as a teacher because I like children.
我當老師是因為我喜歡孩子。
Write寫
I have to write three essays in English class this semester.
這學期我必須在英語課上寫三篇論文。
Woman女人
That woman was our new school principal.
那個女人是我們的新校長。
Yes是的
"Yes, I'm here," the student said when the teacher called her name.
「是的,我在這兒,」老師叫她的名字時,學生說。