很多人聽到心上人說一句:
你最特別
都會激動半天
覺得自己與眾不同、獨一無二!
但是如果對方說的是:
You're special
你可別高興得太早!
老外之間會用You're special來互相調侃,意思是:你真是傻得特別!
(一般適用於朋友間開玩笑的場合)
Today you missed your stops twice, you are special.
你今天都坐過站兩次了,你也是傻得特別。
如果要用這個句子來誇人
一般會加上介詞to
常用的是You are special to sb.
I want to tell you that you are special to me.
我想告訴你,你對我來說很特別。
所以對人表白的時候
「一見鍾情」可以用love at first sight
Do you believe in love at first sight?
你相信一見鍾情嗎?
「青梅竹馬」「兩小無猜」則可以用
childhood sweetheart
She was John's childhood sweetheart. He married his childhood sweetheart and they are regarded a match made in heaven. 他和自己兒時的心上人喜結連理,兩人被看作是天作之合。以下這些情話,總有一款適合你。
1. I've got a thing for you.
我對你有好感。
2. I have feelings for you.
我對你有感覺。
3. I feel something for you.
我對你有感覺。
4. I'm drawn to you.
我被你吸引了。
5. I think of you as more than a friend.
我不僅是把你當你朋友。
6. I've got a crush on you.我對你有些著迷。
7. I've had a crush on you for a long time.
我喜歡你很久了。
8. I think I'm in love with you.
我覺得我愛上你了。
9. I think you're the one.我認定你了。
10. I'm crazy about you.
我為你瘋狂。
11. I love you.
我愛你。
12. I adore you.
我愛慕你。
13. I'm totally into you.
我為你痴狂。
14. I love you from the bottom of my heart.
我真心愛你。
15. You mean so much to me.
你對我來說太重要了。
16. I'm yours.
我是你的。
17. You complete me.
你圓滿了我的生命。
18. I'm in love with you.
我愛上你了。
19. There is no other.
我的心裡只有你。
20. You're my ideal woman.
你是我的完美愛人。
今日作業
「There is no other」的中文含義是啥()
A:我的心裡只有你。
B:那裡沒有人。
歡迎留言區寫下你的答案哦,
每天第一個留言完成作業的同學
獲得「天下第一」稱號
享受置頂留言特殊待遇
(識別圖中二維碼)
喜迎雙節送福利!
京東卡、零食大禮包免費抽!
掃碼參與活動
更多精彩內容「閱讀原文」
右邊給我一朵小花花mua~