電影《克洛伊(2009)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-21 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

克 洛 伊

"我總覺得自己善於言辭"

I guess I've always been pretty good with words.

"幹我們這行的"

In my line of business

"其實 描述清楚我所從事的工作"

it's as important to be able to describe what I'm doing

"與做好自己的本職工作同等重要"

as it is to do what I'm doing.

"什麼時候說什麼話 如何措辭"

When to say what.What words to select.

"哪些話男人不喜歡聽"

Some men hate to hear certain terms.

"哪些事男人不喜歡做"

They can't stand specific moves and

"但哪些他們離了又活不成"

then they can't live without others.

"我的工作就是要巧妙利用自己的雙手"

It's part of my job to know where to place my hand,

"嘴唇 舌頭 雙腿 甚至是心思"

my lips, my tongue, my leg and even my thoughts.

"力道 時間都要拿捏得當 收放自如"

What kind of pressure, for how long, when to stop.

"我可以是你的初吻..."

I can become your first kiss...

"也可以是你少不更事時"

Or a torn out image from a Playboy magazine

"從《花花公子》偷偷撕下的一頁"

that you found when you were nine years old.

"做你的秘書"

Am I your secretary

"或是你的女兒"

or am I your daughter?

"又或者是讓你曾經恨透的中學老師"

Maybe I'm your seventh grade math teacher you always hated.

"我只知道 只要投你所好"

All I know is that if I do it just right,

"我就能成為你的呼吸 生命"

I can become your living, breathing,

"以及永不動搖的夢 卻又在轉眼間"

unflinching dream, and then I can actually

"化為泡影"

disappear.

斯圖爾特醫生

Dr. Stewart.

您該會診最後一位病人了

Your last appointment's ready.

好的 謝謝茱莉

All right. Thanks, Julie.

你初潮什麼時候?

When was your first period?

呃...十四歲那年

Uh... I was fourteen.

做什麼職業?

And what's your occupation?

舞蹈演員

I'm a dancer.

是嗎?跳什麼的?

Oh, yeah? What kind?

古典芭蕾

Classical ballet.

你們做過節育嗎?

Do you use any form of contraception?

沒有

No.

那就是想要孩子嘍?

So you want to have a baby?

不 才沒有 沒有

No. Not at all. No.

也不採取安全措施?

You don't practise safe sex?

我從沒達到過高潮

I've never had an orgasm.

性高潮?

From intercourse?

我自己來吧 謝謝

We're okay, thanks.

我們幾乎不怎麼行房

I've barely ever had sex.

其實這個我也不太懂

There's something about it I don't get.

高潮其實就是一連串的肌肉收縮

Well, an orgasm is simply a series of muscle contractions.

是的 它通過刺激陰蒂獲得

That's it. It comes from manipulating the clitoris.

沒什麼好神秘 也沒什麼好驚奇

There's nothing mysterious and there's nothing magic about it.

我給你找幾本書帶回去讀 好嗎?

I'll give you some literature to take home, okay?

好的

Okay.

把衣服穿上吧

You can get dressed now.

謝謝

Thank you.

現在進入第二幕 《唐璜》

Here we are at scene two where Leporello

萊波雷洛列舉唐·喬萬尼的光輝情史

catalogues Don Giovanni's conquests.

繪聲繪色 口若懸河 滔滔不絕

Country by country. Age by age. Shape by shape.

是淑女還是潑婦?是奴婢還是公主?

Is she sweet or cruel? A peasant or a princess?

少女?熟婦?

Single? Married?

然後他又說:"管它呢 是女人就行"

As he says, "It doesn't really matter. She wears a skirt."

誰能說出這段獨白的名字?

If we look at the title of this aria which is?

你來

You.

《夫人》 出自《夫人》一章

Madamina, il catalogo e questo.

講的什麼內容?

And what's he saying?

小夥子

Sir?

"義大利 六百四十個"

"In Italy, six hundred and forty.

"德國 二百三十一個"

In Germany, two hundred and thirty-one.

"西班牙 一千零三個"

Spain, a thousand and three."

情人!區區西班牙 就有唐·喬萬尼一千多個情人

Lovers that Don Giovanni took in Spain alone.

他肯定很忙

A very busy man.

請講

Yes?

我們幾個同學想請您吃個飯 能賞光嗎?

A few of us would like to take you to dinner. Can you come?

謝謝 樂意前往

Thank you. I'd love to.

榮幸之至 可是...今天是我生日

And I'm honoured. But... today's my birthday.

再過一個半小時 我就要飛回家了

And I've got a flight back home in an hour and a half.

祝你生日快樂

Happy birthday to you

祝你生日快樂...生日快樂

Happy birthday to you... Happy birthday

祝你生日快樂...

Happy birthday to...

嗨 你好嗎?

Hi, how are you?

你拿飲料了嗎?

Did you get a drink?

-當然 -好的

- Sure. - Okay.

禮物都放我辦公室 好嗎?

Oh, presents go in my office, okay?

你要是敢這麼對我 我絕饒不了你

You realize I'd have to kill you if you ever did this to me.

你這個做妻子的也太稱職了吧

You are a very brave wife.

我都試了差不多二十五套禮服了 這套怎麼樣?

Oh, I changed my dress, like, twenty-five times. Is it okay?

太漂亮了 太迷人了

You look beautiful. You look amazing.

-謝謝 -他幾點到?

- Thank you. - What time is he supposed to be here?

嗯 飛機大概四十分鐘前落的地 所以他隨時會到

Well, his flight arrived, like, forty minutes ago. So any minute now.

給你的

Here you go.

謝謝!

Thanks. So?

麥可

Michael!

嗨 你老爸隨時都可能趕到 你也一起來吧

Hey, your dad's going to be here any minute. Come and join us.

當年那個只愛黏著媽媽的小男孩哪兒去了?

Where did the little boy who used to run into his mommy's arms go?

這會兒小女朋友可能正給他吹的起興

His girlfriend is probably going down on him right about now.

這話不能當著他老媽的面說吧

That's a horrible thing to say to a mother.

他越來越棒了

He's doing a lot better.

是啊

Yeah, he is.

特裡娜

Trina.

特裡娜 見過凱薩琳

Trina. This is Catherine.

女主人 也是我同事

Our hostess and my office mate.

Hi.

嗨 真是幸會

Hi. Lovely to meet you.

你們家真是太漂亮了

What an amazing house you have.

謝謝

Thank you.

哦!可能是他!大家安靜!

Oh! That's probably him. Quiet, everybody!

餵?

Hello?

嘿 凱薩琳

Hey, Catherine.

嗨 親愛的

Hi, honey.

你到了嗎?

Are you home?

我可能要遲一會兒

I'm going to be a little late.

我打電話問過 航空公司說你的航班已經到了啊

Well, I talked to the airline. They said that your flight landed.

我遲了幾分鐘 沒趕上

I missed it by a few minutes.

你說過不能來機場接我了 所以...

You said you couldn't pick me up at the airport. So...

好吧 那你什麼時候能到家?

Well, do you know when you'll be home?

最快一班飛機也要再等兩個小時

The next flight isn't for two hours.

你先睡吧 不用等我

I don't think I'll be in before you go to sleep.

真對不起

I'm so sorry.

凱薩琳?寶貝兒

Catherine? Sweetheart.

呃...等你回來再說吧

Um... We'll see you when you get back then.

看來驚喜要留給我們自己了 他沒趕上航班

Looks like the surprise is on us. He missed his flight.

不如我們租架飛機 去給他個驚喜吧

We could charter our own flight and surprise him down there.

必須承認這是我考慮不周

I have to admit this wasn't part of the plan,

但不能因此而掃了興 對吧?

but no reason to stop the party, right?

麥可 不早了 你朋友該回家了吧

Michael! Your friend will have to go home. It's late.

Hi.

對不起

I'm sorry.

真應該提前告訴你的

Guess I should have told you.

是啊 應該說的

Yeah. You should have.

但說了還叫什麼驚喜啊

But then it wouldn't have been a surprise.

上帝 都一大把年紀了

Geez, at my age.

生日我躲還躲不及呢 凱薩琳

You know I try and ignore my birthdays, Catherine.

-真是太... -難堪?

- It's so bloody... - Embarrassing?

沒錯

Yeah.

你的禮物都在我辦公室 還有我買的一瓶威士忌

Your presents are in my office. I got you a bottle of Scotch.

今晚我可能還要晚回來會兒 參加沒完沒了的例會

I'll be a bit late again tonight. More boring Curriculum Committee crap.

是啊 可你現在又沒晚

Yeah. But you're not late now.

我路上還要喝杯咖啡嘛

相關焦點