電影《艾米莉亞(2009)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-19 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

2號引擎正常 1號引擎情況如何

Engine two looks fine. How's number one?

邁阿密 佛羅裡達 1937年6月1日

壓縮機檢查完畢 1號引擎正常

Did a compression check. Engine one looks fine.

艾米莉亞 我們愛你

We love you, Amelia!

祝你好運 艾米莉亞

Good luck, Amelia!

埃爾哈特小姐 你有信心

Miss Earhart, do you really

創造新紀錄嗎

think you'll break the record this time?

她將環繞地球一圈 24902英裡

She will fly the world's full circumference,

並將橫跨南太平洋

24,902 miles, to travel across the south atlantic,

途經非洲和印度

Crossing Africa, over India

埃爾哈特小姐 請問結束此次環球飛行後

After this 'round-the-world flight, Miss Earhart,

您會否停止長途飛行

Are you gonna give up long-distance flying?

只要還有一口氣 我就會飛下去

Not while there's still life left in me.

我很享受飛行的樂趣

I fly for the fun of it.

祝你好運

Good luck!

好了 來笑一個

All right, give us a big smile!

我們愛你 艾米莉亞

We love you, Amelia!

謝謝 記者會就此結束

Thank you. That's enough.

艾米莉亞

還要飛24920英裡

巴爾弗先生 請講

Mr. Balfour, come in, over.

帕特南先生

Mr. Putnam.

逆風比他們起飛時預計的要強

The headwinds were stronger than they knew when they took off.

我重估了油耗 比預計多百分之九

I recalculated the fuel: It'll cost them nine percent

百分之九

Nine percent.

我仰望那架小飛機

When I saw that little plane,

它帶著我的心一同飛越堪薩斯草原

It lifted me above the Kansas prairie

我要高飛

I had to fly

父親心懷漫遊的欲望 而我繼承了這份衝動

My daddy had the wanderlust: that's why I like to keep moving

飛行帶我領略三維的世界

Flying lets me move in three dimensions

誰願被束縛在一成不變的安定中呢?

Who wants a life imprisoned in safety?

(1928年4月紐約) 埃爾哈特小姐? 帕特南先生能見你了

Miss Earhart? Mr. Putnam will see you now.

下午請把文件送來 謝謝 再見

Send the papers over this afternoon. Thank you, bye.

-埃爾哈特小姐? -帕特南先生?

- Miss Earhart? - Mr. Putnam?

請坐

Please, sit.

聽說你要飛越大西洋?

I'm told you want to fly across the Atlantic Ocean.

-沒錯 -你為什麼想飛行

- I do. - why do you want to fly?

-為什麼? -你飛行的衝動是什麼

- why? - why do you want to fly?

為什麼人要騎馬

Why does a man ride a horse?

因為他們想騎吧

Because he wants to, I guess.

已有3名女性死於這趟飛行

Three women have died trying.

另有2人臨陣退縮

Two others have escaped with their lives.

假如你成功 就是歷史第一人

If you do make it, you will be the first,

這對我們雙方 都相當有吸引力

Which is the real attraction for both of us, I expect.

吸引人的事物都很美好

Always nice to know what the real attraction is.

飛機是名媛艾米·蓋斯向拜爾德上將購買的

The plane was bought from Admiral Byrd by Amy Guest, a socialite,

她希望找位受過教育

Who's asked to find an American.

大方得體的美國飛行員來駕駛

Educated, well-spoken, a flier

最好還是漂亮嫵媚的女孩

And preferably physically attractive.

外貌重要嗎

Why would that matter?

蓋斯太太希望此事得到世界矚目

Because she wants the world to pay attention.

漂亮女孩能得到更多關注

And pretty girls command more attention.

這是你的提議嗎

Was that your advice?

《紐約時報》和我們有合約

There'll be a contract for

獨家報導女飛行員的故事

the girl's story with the New York Times

也將以她的名義出版書籍

Also a book to be published under her name.

但一切收益都屬於蓋斯太太

But all the money from this will go to Mrs. Guest

你那部分盈利除外

Except for the part that goes to you.

這是美國嘛

Well, this is America,

我得使勁賺錢才符合常規

And therefore I am obligated to make as much money as I can.

你的笑容很迷人

You have a wonderful laugh, Miss Earhart.

她要找飛行員對吧

You said she wants a flier.

別高興得太早

Don't get your hopes up.

著名的維爾莫·史德茨會擔當飛行員

The celebrated Wilmer Stultz will be pilot.

還有一位男性副駕駛負責導航

There will be a male co-pilot who will also serve as navigator.

女性將作為乘客上機

The woman will be purely a passenger.

以林德伯為例 他完成歷史性的飛行

Take Lindbergh. I published

三個月後我出版此書

his book three months after his historic flight.

與這樣的人結交一定很有趣吧

Must be wonderful to actually know him, to be a friend of his.

結交? 別開玩笑了

Friend? Good god, no.

真受不了這人

Can't stand the man.

榆木腦袋 偽善 假正經

He's a stiff-ass, sanctimonious, boring prude.

書倒賣得不錯

Was a bestseller though.

誰願意看乘客寫的書呢

Why would anyone want to read a book written by a passenger?

賣點在於女性作指揮官

Because the hook is that they're gonna make the woman commander.

飛行員將籤訂協議

The pilot will sign a contract

聲明他按照你的指示操作

Saying he's under your direction and control.

這趟飛行屬於你

It would be your flight.

你意思要我弄虛作假

My fraud, you mean.

弄虛作假這個詞在出版業可不受歡迎

A very distasteful word in book publishing, Miss Earhart.

我不懂 帕特南先生

I don't know, mr. Putnam.

我的夢想就是飛越大西洋

My dream has always been to fly across the Atlantic,

但你的要求

But the way you want me to do

與我的設想完全不是一回事

It is far from the way I've envisioned it.

實話說吧

Let me be frank.

以你的飛行經驗 我不能允許

With your level of flight experience, I wouldn't place you

你進行任何操作

Anywhere near the group

這是經過審慎考慮的

that would normally be considered for this,

如果女性要當飛行員

If a woman were to do any flying at all.

容我沉痛明述 埃爾哈特小姐

Miss Earhart, let me be painfully clear,

你必須服從我的指示

I give the orders and you take them.

聽我的 你就能當明星

And if you do as you're told, you'll be a star.

我會陪在你的身邊 成為你星座中

And I will be nearby, a small particle of dust

輔佐陪襯的一粒星塵

In your constellation.

說得真好聽

Spoken like a gentleman.

再會

Miss earhart.

再會

Mr. Putnam.

要是真紳士 就該給我買車票

Of course, a gentleman would've paid for my ticket.

飛越甘比亞 還有20719英裡

這些是什麼

What the hell are they?

非洲大羚羊

Oryx!

看他們多自由

Look how free they are!

不受拘束 沒有計劃表

No constraints, no schedules to keep.

要說不受拘束

For a gal who don't like schedules,

你和帕特南先生合作

You sure got yourself

還真是選錯了人

hooked up with the wrong fella in Mr. Putnam.

波士頓 馬薩諸薩州 1928

(1928年 馬賽諸塞州波士頓)男士們 容我介紹你們的指揮官

Boys, I'd like to introduce your commander,

艾米莉亞·埃爾哈特小姐

Miss Amelia Earhar.

這位是領航員斯林·高登

Say hello to Slim Gordon, your navigator.

幸會

How do you do?

這位是比爾·史德茨

And Bill Stultz,

-當代最好的飛行員 -你好

- the best pilot working today. - Hello, Bill.

這些會增加多少油耗

How much fuel do you lose because of these?

至少400加侖

Costs us at least 400 gallons.

那為什麼要裝呢

Well, then why have them?

機主希望減少

The owner wants to protect

水上迫降時的損害

her plane in case you have to ditch it at sea.

這應該由我決定吧

But those are decisions I have to make, not somebody else.

機主不是飛行員

They're not making this trip, we are.

但這是美國 機主說了算

But she owns the plane, and this is still America, Miss Earhart.

擁有權就是王牌

Ownership is the trump card.

錢讓飛機升上天 那是不爭的事實

Sad to say, but dollars put planes in the air.

錢能讓我們一直飛嗎

I wonder if it can keep us up there,

我還沒試過

not that I've ever had enough to try.

我們的工作就是讓沒油的飛機飛上天 對吧

Our job is to figure out how to fly this beauty without gasoline.

發動機也要入鏡

Include the whole engine up here.

名字是艾米莉亞·埃爾哈特

The name is Amelia Earhart.

上面當心點 斯林

Careful up there, Slim.

他們將從紐芬蘭出發

They're leaving for newfoundland.

對 天氣允許的話

Yes, they'll be taking off

他們明天就去紐芬蘭

for there tomorrow, weather permitting.

確保有記者到場 再見

相關焦點