更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
很驚人吧?
有多久了?
六個半小時
-現在開始幹 -這麼快?
我想它完結
好的
好
夥計們
有人渴了嗎?
當然 開喝吧
冷戰正把這兒加熱
得了吧
-我不會告發你的美國走私貨 -閉嘴
尤裡 給我也來點
-快點 給點嘛 -幹
快點 給我也來點
-謝謝 -幹
好酒
給我再來點
你想再來點?
你個混蛋 半瓶酒被你糟蹋了
怎麼了?
片名:雪盲/冰天血地/極度冰慌
安德森 P-170 我把史黛卡帶回來了
Anderson, P-170. I have Stetko returning.
我們大約在五點到達 清楚了嗎?
We'll be approaching in about five. Am I clear?
都歸你負責 接著做 派對已經開始了
It's all you. Come on in, the party's already started.
那個不是有點早嗎?
Isn't it a little early for that?
冬天的第一場大風暴這個周遲些時候會來
First big winter storm coming in later in the week.
我們早幾天交接人員
We're swapping personnel a couple days early.
知道了 稍後見
Roger that. See you in a few.
飛行組 注意
Attention, flight teams:
接下來的飛行員 儘快向控制臺報導
Will the following pilots please report to station chief ASAP...
史黛卡 你去哪兒了?
Stetko, where have you been?
這是個七十二小時警戒 夥計
This is a 72-hour warning, people.
根據數學計算 裡最後一趟航班還有三天時間
That's three days until the last flight for those of you mathematically challenged.
我想讓你知道在今晚的關站派對之前
I'm supposed to let you know that we have one of those season-and-safety meetings...
我們與Cochran醫生要開一個季節安全會議
...with Dr. Cochran before tonight's station-closing party.
十九點在廚房舉行 所有人都得參加 (1900是美軍方表示時間法 意為19:00)
Everyone must attend. 1900 in the galley.
等一會兒 我剛接了張紙
Hold on a second, I was just handed a piece of paper.
山姆說在星期五七點開始拖包裹
Sam says that bag drag will start at 0700 on Friday.
所以你要在三點之前把設備搬到走廊
So all your gear must be in the hallway by 0300.
確認你所有的私人的財產
Make sure all your personal belongings...
對於冬天留在基地的人員
For those in the winter crew who are staying on base...
你們有一個強制的...
...there will be a mandatory...
凱莉?
Carrie?
醫生 我在洗澡
I'm in the shower, Doc.
現在就出來
I'll be right out.
雞肉
Chicken.
小蝦? 你對我隱瞞了什麼 女人
Shrimp? You've been holding out on me, woman.
你想聽聽我的行程?
You wanna hear about my trip?
我飛了三個小時 和一個醫生談話 報告一樁植物樣本偷竊
I flew three hours to talk to a Ph.D. reporting the theft of a botany sample.
一份植物樣品?
A botany sample?
印度大麻漂白亞麻纖維卷
Cannabis sativa.
啊 當然 印度大麻 雜草
Ah. Of course, cannabis. Weed.
枯燥無聊
Always a dull moment.
順便說一句 大風暴快來了 是離開的時候了
By the way, big storm's coming in, departure's been bumped up.
洗換衣服和遮光劑打包好了 準備走了
Bathing suit and sunscreen are packed and ready to go.
好的 你要的東西都拿上
Well, all you need.
-史黛卡? 你在那兒? -別掛 別掛
-Stetko? You there? -Hold on, hold on.
-說 -站臺經理要見你
-Go. -The station manager wants to see you.
知道了 吃飯時見
Copy. See you at dinner.
不 不用了 這就是飯
No, you won't. This is dinner.
比大禮堂的那堆垃圾要好
Better than that mess-hall crap.
-飛機上見 -什麼? 你在開玩笑
-See you on the plane. -What? You're kidding.
-你聽見了 我沒有 -醫生?
-No, you heard me. -Doc?
我們一會兒談這個問題 好嗎?
We'll talk about it later, okay?
哈沃斯山的冰柱不見了
Popsicle was spotted out here at Haworth Mesa.
我從麥克默多借來的飛行員發現的
Pilot I borrowed from McMurdo called it in.
真的? 為什麼會有人在那兒做事? 那兒是無人之地
Really? What was somebody doing out there? That's no man's land.
那很可能是個氣象氣球或者老帳篷 那是那些傢伙的第一年
It's probably a weather balloon or an old tent. It's the guy's first year here.
我知道你剛回來 但是他報告了這件事 你要去深入調查
I know you just got back, but he reports it, you gotta follow it up.
好的 別擔心 我會抓住醫生的
Okay. Don't worry, I'll go grab Doc.
嘿 凱莉
Hey, Carrie.
山姆 別浪費我的時間 告訴我有多少克拉重
Sam, please don't waste my time. Just tell me how many carats.
好了 在看到之前別說話 然後就盡情宣洩吧
Well, don't gush until you see it. Then you just let it flow.
從元帥服務部來後你就一直儘可能的玩西洋雙陸棋
You made as much on backgammon as you did from the Marshal Services.
你應該成個職業選手
You should go pro.
我回美國或許就會這麼做
Maybe that's what I'll do when I get back to the States.
你還在留著你的徽章?
You're still handing in your badge, huh?
對 還有西洋雙陸棋專業玩家?
Yeah. They even have professional backgammon players?
所有的越冬學生都是一樣的要求
The same rules apply to all winter-over students.
九十天內上交分析結果
You'll have 90 days to turn in your analysis.
我要自從十七世紀到最近的日子
I want proxies for the earth's temperature changes from 1600...
地球溫度改變的代表物
...to present day.
讓我們看看離他們在堪薩斯衝浪還有多久
Let's see how long before they're surfing in Kansas.
注意 南極站 這兒有個Papa 282的飛行通知
Attention, South Pole: This is a flight notification for Papa 282.
航班被推遲了 現在被定在下午三點半
That aircraft has been delayed and is now due at 1530.
-醫生? -所有小組調整自己的計劃表
-Doc? -All teams, adjust your schedules.
-好日子啊 警官 -海頓 看見了醫生沒?
-Good day, marshal. -Haden, have you seen Doc?
看見了 他和菜鳥們在外面
Yeah, he's outside with the newbies.
警官 你是不是少了全身搜查啊?
Hey, marshal, don't you owe me a strip search?
你是第二個出門的傢伙 是吧?
You were the second guy out the door, right?
對
Yeah.
不感興趣
Yeah, not interested.
三天內 我們開始越冬
In less than three days, we begin the winter-over.
天空變黑 這會持續半年
The sky turns black and it stays that way for half a year.
聽著 大自然可不想讓你接著待在這兒
Now, nature did not intend for you to survive out here.
但是你在這兒
But here you are...
為了教你生存 我也在這兒
...and here I am to teach you how not to die.
來吧
Come on.
沒什麼
Nothing to it.
到你了
Time.
體溫降到了97華氏度 (約36.11攝氏度)
Core body temperatures have fallen to approximately 97 degrees.
思考能力受到損害
Thinking is impaired.
運動機能下降
Motor skills failing.
先生 簡而言之 你正在走向死亡
You are, in short, gentlemen, well on your way to dying...
這一切只要花三分鐘
...and it's only been three minutes.
這兒的一大危害:雪盲
One great hazard out here: the whiteout.
一堆邪惡的天氣條件聚集
An unholy set of weather conditions converge...
世界消失了
...and the world falls away.
風以超過100英裡每小時的速度帶走冰塊 (約161公裡)
Winds over 100 miles an hour skip off the ice out here...
揚起的雪讓你只能看見6英寸遠的地方 (約15釐米)
...and kick up snow so thick you can't see six inches in front of your face.
在那種情況下你會完全迷失
You can lose yourself completely out there.
然後就掛了
And be gone.
好了
All right.
永遠不要輕視冰 把你們的外套穿上
Never underestimate the ice. Put your coats on now.
現在 你們給史黛卡警官 來一個漂亮溫暖的南極歡迎吧
Now, class, give a nice, warm South Pole hello to Marshal Stetko.
你好 史黛卡警官
MEN: Hello, Marshal Stetko.
你們好 夥計們
Hi, guys.
-怎麼了? -我要你和我走一趟
-What's up? -I need you to take a ride with me.
一個叫德爾菲的飛行員在冰上發現了一具屍體
A pilot named Delfy thinks he may have found a body on the ice.
發動機被凍住了
This engine is ice cold.
用風扇吹個五分鐘就 能讓這飛機飛起來完全是無稽之談
You can't put the goddamn blower on for five minutes and expect to start the plane.
什麼讓你改了主意? 我以為你又要在這兒過冬了
What changed your mind? I thought you were wintering over again.
外孫女給我寄了張賀卡 邀請我去參加她五歲的生日晚會
I got a card from my granddaughter inviting me to her 5th birthday party.
你有個外孫女?
You have a granddaughter?
我是有個外孫女 凱莉 但我從未見過她
I have a granddaughter, Carrie, and I've never met her.
我陷在這兒太久了
I've been down here way too long.
-你是德爾菲? -我記得是這樣
-You Delfy? -Last I remember.
我是史黛卡 這是約翰·弗瑞
I'm Stetko. This is John Fury.
-飛這東西你的經驗足嗎? -當然
-Are you old enough to fly this thing? -Certainly hope so.
菜鳥 別在我的飛機上犯心臟病就行了
Just try not to have a heart attack on my plane, junior.
自以為是的傢伙
Smartass.
好了 我認為我像他一樣
Well, I think I'm gonna like him.
ASB ASB 注意
ASB, ASB, come in.
這是11月178 五分鐘後我會飛出哈沃斯山
This is November 178. I'm five minutes out from Haworth Mesa.
天氣怎麼樣? 完畢
How's the weather? Over.
天氣晴朗
Weather is clear.
了解 ASB 飛回來時我會通知你
Roger, ASB. I'll inform you on turnaround.
你在打盹?
You asleep?
對
Yep.
我可以降落在這兒 但我的餘生都會驚嘆於它的美麗