更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
Look, I'm going to be paying off these student loans
聽著 我會把學生貸款還清
until, like, 2003.
大概 2003年吧
Hey, you want to get out of here?
想出去嗎
What a rager, huh? Yeah. Yeah.
這麼容易惱 恩
Isn't it weird that all this,
期末的時候 我們倆那件事
this all happened at the end of the semester? You and me.
是不是有點兒怪怪的
James...
詹姆斯
I don't think I can see you anymore.
我想我們不會再見面了
You don't... What do you mean?
不會 什麼意思?
Sorry.
對不起
Women are mercurial, man.
女人很善變的 老兄
And you did just start dating last week. It was 11 days ago.
你們上星期才開始約會 已經十一天了
You didn't tell her about the Scarlet V, did you?
你沒告訴她你還是個童男吧
That has nothing to do with it. Oh, Christ. Brennan.
跟這沒關係 天哪 布倫南
What? You did! You promised me!
什麼 你竟然告訴她了 你答應過我的
Look, I don't lie to people who I care about.
我不願意對我在乎的人撒謊
Yes, but you could've just left it out of the narrative.
是 但是你可以不說啊
You know?
知道嗎
You don't want "virgin" to be your signifier.
你不想讓童男成為你的標誌吧
He takes one semiotics class, and I'm supposed to...
他選修了符號學 我
Here, drink up.
來 喝了它
You need to bed down the next lonely,
下次再遇見一個孤獨難耐
plain-looking, insecure depressive
相貌平庸 恐懼憂鬱的女孩兒
who throws herself at you and get it over with.
就跟她上床 了結了這事兒
Look, I know most people have low standards.
我知道大多數人都很隨便
I guess I'm... I'm different.
但是 我不能
Well, you know what, we'll find you a girl, all right?
我們給你物色一個 好吧?
When we're on the Continent.
到歐洲的時候
Here's to sexually-permissive cultures!
為寬容的性文化 乾杯
Yes! Focus on Europe.
向歐洲看齊
It's going to be a transformative experience.
那將會是歷史性的變革
To the graduate. To the graduate.
為畢業 乾杯 乾杯
Yeah, so I researched some more youth hostels,
我又查了幾家青年旅館
and the median cost is just a little higher than I expected,
平均價格比我想的要高一點
about $7.68 more,
大概7美元68分多一點
multiplied by the 42 days is $322.56.
42天的話是322美元56分
Bill, do you want to take this?
比爾 你覺得呢
Excuse me, can you get me a refill here?
給我再來一杯好嗎
That's an old-fashioned.
古典雞尾酒
So with the $368 I have from Grandpa's trust fund,
我這兒有爺爺託管基金裡的368元
plus the $900 you guys are already giving me, thank you,
加上你們給的900元
I do need an additional $279.11 .
還差279元11分
James, we didn't want to spoil your graduation,
詹姆斯 我們不想把你的畢業搞砸
but your father has been transferred to a different department.
但是你爸爸換工作了
Really? Is that... Is that bad?
真的嗎 不太好嗎
Yes, we're making less, considerably less.
是的 我們的收入減少了 少了很多
Because this trip was my graduation present, so...
但這次旅行是我的畢業禮物 所以
Sweetie, I am so sorry about this trip,
親愛的 我很抱歉
but I'm afraid we just can't afford it.
但我們實在負擔不起
You could still help me with rent next year, right?
明年可以拿房租資助我 對嗎
All right, James, you're not listening to me.
詹姆斯 你沒聽懂我的話
Here you go, sir. There we go. Thank you very much.
您的酒 先生 好的 謝謝
Listen, here's to you, kiddo. Happy graduation.
來 寶貝 為你幹一杯 畢業快樂
Wait. What am I going to do about grad school?
等等 那我上研究生的事怎麼辦
You know, Columbia's holding a spot for me.
哥倫比亞大學已經錄取我了
Well, if you end up deciding that's what you want to do,
這樣 要是你非得去的話
then obviously you're going to have to get a job.
就得去打工
A summerjob?
暑期工?
Summer in Pittsburgh.
暑假要在匹茲堡了
That's fucking harsh. It's a nightmare.
真他媽的殘酷 那簡直就是場噩夢
They don't like people like me where I'm from.
像我這樣的人在那兒吃不開
You know, we're romantics.
我們是浪漫主義者
I read poetry for pleasure, sometimes.
我喜歡讀詩
Hey, yeah, well, you know what, don't worry about it, all right?
沒錯 不過別擔心
You know, with my dad's connections,
通過我老爸的關係
we'll get a great deal on an apartment.
我們能低價租到不錯的房子
And, hey, I'll float you for the first few months.
還有 我可以幫你幾個月
Yeah? Yeah.
真的? 真的
Thank you so much, Eric. Hey, don't worry about it.
太感謝你了 艾瑞克 別擔心
what the hell are you doing? Our parents are right over...
你在幹什麼啊 我們的父母就在那邊
What, them? They're clueless.
他們? 他們什麼也不知道
Fuck, this is good weed.
媽的 這煙不錯
Speaking of which, I just want you to know
說到這個 我是想讓你知道
that you'll be with me in spirit this summer.
這個夏天 我們在精神上是在一起的
Hey, put that away. Yeah. Take it.
拿走 不 拿著
No. Take it.
不 拿著
Take it! Okay.
拿著 好吧
Look, James, I know things suck right now, all right?
聽我說 詹姆斯 我知道現在情況很糟
But look at it this way,
但是想想看
in a few short months, you'll be with me,
只要短短幾個月 我們就能在一起了
in New York City,
在紐約
the greatest fucking city in the world!
天下第一牛城
Like we always talked about, man.
就像我們一直說的那樣
Living the adventure together.
一起冒險
Quit worrying, Brennan. That's what the weed is for.
別煩心了 布倫南 給你煙就是為這個
Bill, for God's sakes, pay attention.
比爾 看在上帝的份兒上 小心點
All right, I'm just trying to drive.
沒問題 我會的
I really haven't had that many jobs, per se,
說實話 我沒做過太多工作
but here are my academic records and
這是我的成績單
my extracurricular activities.
和課餘活動情況
I wrote for The Gordian Knot,
我為學校的文學期刊
it was a literary journal in college.
The Gordian Knot 寫過稿子
And in math, I got 770 on the SATs,
入學考試數學得了770分
so I assume I'd be good at tabulating checks.
做做帳單什麼的應該沒問題
These are the only jobs you've ever had?
就做過這些嗎
No, no, I also spent several years
不 我還幫鄰居帕爾米耶
taking care of a neighbor's lawn, the Palmieris.
照管了幾年的草坪
I have their letter of recommendation here.
我這兒有封他們的推薦信
All right. Fill this out. I'll call you if anything comes up.
好吧 把這個填一下 到時候我會給你打電話
Okay.
好的
No, I've never actually driven an asphalt mixer, per se,
不 我沒開過瀝青攪拌機
but I did once drive my friend's van to Wisconsin
不過我開著朋友的麵包車去過威斯康星
on a pretty lengthy road trip.
很遠的路程
Yeah, so... Okay, is there any way I can take a lesson...
嗯 好吧 我能參加個培訓什麼的嗎
They hung up.
他們掛了
What am I supposed to do?
怎麼辦
I'm not even qualified for manual labor.
我連體力活都幹不了
The only place I know I can get a job
我唯一能找到的工作
is with Frigo.
大概就是去跟弗裡戈一塊兒幹
What, at Adventureland?
什麼 去遊樂場?
You got a concussion on the teacup ride there
你六歲時坐旋轉茶杯
when you were six.
得了腦震蕩
You can do better, kiddo. No, there's nothing.
你能找到更好的 寶貝 不可能
I majored in Comparative Literature and Renaissance Studies.
我學的是比較文學和文藝復興研究
Unless someone needs help restoring a fresco,
除非有人想找人幫忙修複壁畫
I'm screwed.
否則沒人會僱我
Oh, for God's sake, Bill.
天哪 比爾
Nad attack! Frigo, Frigo! Hey, get off of me.
致命攻擊 弗裡戈 弗裡戈 走開
Brennan, come here. Frigo, stop. Okay.
布倫南 過來 弗裡戈 不要
There's the lawn mower, lawn mower, lawn mower!
割草機 割草機 割草機
Yes! Frigo.
耶 弗裡戈
Welcome home, Brennan!
歡迎回家 布倫南
Right here, sir! Right here, sir! Have a funtastic time!
這邊 先生 這邊 玩得開心
I don't have much work experience, per se, but...
我沒什麼工作經驗 不過
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Paulette? Come in, Paulette? Bobby?
波萊特?回話 波萊特? 鮑比?
Bobby?
鮑比?
Paulette, come in, Paulette? Channels.
波萊特 說話 波萊特? 破信號
You just... You gotta press it. Oh, they're gone.
按一下 沒了
Okay.
好