更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
製造伍德斯託克音樂節
[在心靈中冒險]
[波光粼粼的新奧林匹克泳池]
[艾爾摩納哥汽車旅館]
[博隆斯基小屋與度假勝地 就在白湖]
[瑪麗琳民宿]
[汽車旅館]
[雞尾酒吧]
別直接跳到遊泳池裡
Don't jump in the pool.
到下周才會有水
The water we put in next week for the summer.
南部越南戰爭中
...In South Vietnam Ground War.
美軍指揮部報導
The U.S. Command reports
上周有148名我軍士兵犧牲
148 Americans killed in the war last week,
是六個月以來犧牲人數最少的一周
The lowest weekly figure in six months.
總共有1642名
1,612 Americans were...
看起來剛被警告過
...They barely look like they've been warned.
近日又就關於南加利利湖開火以及
There was exchange of fire south of the
渡過蘇伊士運河的事情進行了談話
Sea of Galilee and across the Suez Canal.
談判和突襲已成為以色列生活的一部分
These exchanges and raids are now a daily part of Israeli life,
而以色列也已對未來做好充分的準備
And the country is prepared for anything.
以上由NBC新聞記者大衛·巴林頓為您報導
NBC news correspondent, David Burrington, reports.
儘管邊境動亂不斷 以色列情報局仍宣稱
In spite of all the border turmoil,
不會在今年夏天展開全面戰爭
Israeli IntElligence Officers do not expect All-Out
除非阿拉伯國家得寸進尺
War this summer unless the Arab Nations get reckless.
但令人擔心的是
And that's the main worry here,
垂敗的阿拉伯國家很可能會爆發
That Arab Frustration will suddenly explode...
在那次密集活動中
In a day of intensive activity,
尼爾·阿姆斯特朗上尉和他的部下開始了
Captain Neil Armstrong and his crew entered the final
6月17日阿波羅11號發射的最後準備工作
Phase of preparations for the July 16th launch of Apollo 11.
國家航空和宇宙航行局聲稱最後兩日的
NASA officials report that the third and final
發射場測試進行順利
Day of launching pad tests proceeded smoothly,
記者進入訓練中心的時候
While inside the training center,
太空人們正穿著太空服
The astronauts performed simulated moon walks
模擬月球漫步
In their space suits.
-幹嗎 -不好意思 我決定不住這了
- What? - Excuse me. I can't possibly stay.
這旅館根本不適合人類居住
This establishment isn't fit for human habitation.
-想走就走吧 -很好 給你的鑰匙
- Fine, go. - Yes, well, here's your key.
跟鎖壓根配不上 但門卻可以打開
It didn't fit the lock, but the door was open in any case.
-你進房間了嗎 -沒錯 進去了
- You went into the room? - I did, yes.
而我還想要回8美元房租
And now I must insist on you returning my $8.
在你用過房間之後嗎
After you already used the room?
你想要詐騙嗎
What kind of scam are you running?
而且
And besides...
[只收現金 恕不退款]
太荒謬了
Well, this is ridiculous!
所謂的空調
The so-called air conditioner
僅僅是窗戶上的一個空塑料盒子
Was just an empty plastic box in the window.
房間髒亂不堪
The room was filthy.
而且我還在枕頭上發現了頭髮
Indeed, I discovered a small hair on the pillow.
浴室裡還沒有毛巾
There wasn't even a towel in the bathroom.
[毛巾一元]
-媽 -怎麼了
- Ma. - What?
快點 咱們要遲到了
Please, we're late already.
兒子 謝天謝地你來了
My son, thank god you're here.
這人威脅我退他房錢
This man is threatening me for a refund!
很抱歉 你們拖欠了5000美元的貸款
I'm sorry. You're over $5,000 in arrears on the mortgage.
我也被總部逼得很緊
The home office is breathing down my neck.
斯皮爾斯先生 這個艾爾摩納哥度假村
Mr. Spiers, the El Monaco Resort...
變成度假村了嗎
It's a resort now?
這汽車旅館是我父母畢生的心血
...And motel is my parents' lifeblood.
你看那個新建的遊泳池
With the addition of the swimming pool and
和新的鎮際營銷方案
These new town-wide marketing initiatives...
什麼方案
Initiatives?
如你所知 我被選為
As you know, i have been elected
貝索爾商會的主席
The president of the Bethel Chamber of Commerce.
史上最年輕的主席
The youngest president in their history.
我們準備在17B道邊設立一個旅遊信息亭
We decided to erect a tourist information booth, right off 17B.
我已經代表艾爾摩納哥同意了這項提議
I have agreed, on behalf of the El Monaco,
只需一點臨街空地
To lease at no cost some road frontage to the endeavor,
就可以將巨大的客源
Which should coincidentally drive heavy tourist traffic
引到我們門前
Right to our door.
-而且-別再說了
- Elliot In addition... - Please, Elliot,
我已經盡力了
You know I do everything I can to help.
我們甚至還買了你的一幅畫
We even bought one of your paintings.
但別想再用那些
But don't try to sell me on those
去年夏天差點讓你破產的
Singles weekends or the culture
單身周末或文化節之類的計劃
Festival or whatever other schemes
來唬弄我
Were supposed to dig you out last summer.
我們今年打算採用傳統節日的形式
We've decided to go classical with the festival this year,
比如有時代性的弦樂四重奏
Maybe a string quartet, more contemporary,
像是莫頓·菲爾德曼
Like Morton Feldman?
非常前衛 我們在倉庫裡還有個劇團
Very avant-garde. And we've got a theater troupe in the barn.
你們倉庫裡有個劇團
You have a theater troupe in the barn?
地球之光劇團 一些瓦薩大學的畢業生
The earthlight players. Vassar graduates, some of them.
他們住在倉庫裡嗎
They live in the barn?
他們在倉庫裡生活
They do everything in the barn.
-你沒看到標牌嗎 -什麼標牌
- You haven't seen the sign? - What sign?
倉庫前面的標牌
The sign in front of the barn.
斯皮爾斯先生 天啊 拜託
Mr. Spiers, my god, please.
我們來這裡是想乞求您能夠慈悲為懷
We come here, begging, begging for mercy,
而你呢
and what do you give us?
卻跟倉庫過不去 你跟倉庫有仇嗎
This fixation about the barn. What is it with you and the barn?
-我只是 -我是個老人
-I was just... - I'm an old woman,
斯皮爾斯先生 我歷盡磨難
Mr. Spiers. I've suffered.
一路從俄國的明斯克走過來
I walked here all the way from Minsk,
踏著20英尺深的積雪
In Russia, in 20-foot snow drifts,
步行穿過1000英裡的西伯利亞
1,000 miles across Siberia.
逃過大屠殺 躲過沙皇秘密警察
I escaped the pogroms, the Tsar's secret police,
口袋裡什麼都沒有隻有幾個凍土豆
With nothing but cold potatoes in my pockets.
-泰伯夫人 拜託 -到底為什麼
- Mrs. Teichberg, please... - And for what?
為了受更多迫害嗎 因為我們是猶太人嗎
For more persecution! It's because we're Jewish.
-我就知道 不是嗎 -泰伯 拜託
- I know it, isn't it? - Mrs. Teichberg, please.
這裡是卡茨基爾
This is the Catskills.
半數居民都是猶太人 都是我們的客戶
Half the summer colonies are Jewish, they're all our clients.
等到他們需要你 你就翻臉不認人了
Until the day they need you, and then on goes the gas!
媽 冷靜點 行嗎
Ma, calm down, please?
傑克遜 再給我們幾個月吧
Jackson, just give us a couple of months.
夏季旅遊高峰就要來了
The summer season's coming up,
我其實還有些錢的
I honestly do have some real money owed me
在城裡做設計時他們欠我工資沒有付
From my interior design business in the city.
拜託
Please?
拜託了
Please?
母子舞蹈培訓班
Mother-son ballroom class will
馬上就要開始了 十一點
Start immediately after, at 11:00.
讓孩子學會跳舞只需10分鐘
That's kinder-dancing for the kiddies in 10 minutes.
爸 你讓媽別再提納粹的事情了
Dad, you gotta get ma to lay off the Nazi stuff
讓我來解決這些
And let me handle this.
你覺得你媽它會聽我的嗎
You think I can tell your mother what to do?
我得回城裡去了 周五見
I gotta get back to the city. I'll see you friday.
我們會拿到錢的
We'll get the money.
讓他們把這破房子收走吧
Let them take this miserable dump.
我要在福羅裡達度過餘生
I'll die in peace, in Florida.
-泰伯先生 -喬治
- Mr. Tiber. - George.
-我剛讓你姐姐進去了 -謝謝
- I admitted your sister some time ago. - Thanks.
還有些電影公司來的人
And some gentlemen from the moving company.
好的
Oh, yeah.
-你回來了 -姐
- There you are. - Hi, sis.
銀行那邊怎麼樣
How did it go at the bank?
能怎麼樣 只能推遲到夏末
How do you think it went? Till the end of the summer, that's it.
那些混蛋欠你的
What about the money those mobsters
夜總會設計費呢
Owe you for that nightclub you designed?
他們給設計師工資時規定很嚴格
They have a surprisingly strict policy about paying designers.
他們不會付的
They don't.
你還想要其他畫嗎
You want some more paintings?
不 我都有10幅了 而且喬伊討厭它們
No, I already have 10 of them. And you know joe hates them.