更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
Barry.
巴裡
Barry.
巴裡
Barry. Wake up, buddy.
巴裡 醒醒 兄弟
Fuches?
福克斯
How long have you been watching me sleep?
你在這看我睡覺多久了
The money from the Rochester job just cleared.
羅切斯特那單活的報酬剛剛結清了
One less bad guy in the world. Nice work,
世界上又少了一個壞人 幹得好
as usual, Barry.
就跟往常一樣 巴裡
Oh, well, he was in bed, so it wasn't work exactly.
他當時睡著了 所以我也沒費多少功夫
Then why did it take two days?
那你怎麼還用了兩天時間
I was doing recon.
我在偵查
To make it clean.
確保乾淨利落
Or were you laying around the hotel room
或者 你只是躺在旅館裡虛度時光
like in Sioux Falls last month or St. Paul before that?
就像上個月在蘇弗爾斯或者之前在聖保羅一樣
Look, these extra expenses, they add up, Barry. Okay.
這些額外開支加起來 都能看出來的 巴裡 嗯
All right.
好吧
Oh, God. I'm worried about you, buddy.
天哪 我很擔心你 兄弟
This shit heap looks like the old Barry,
你這副樣子就像從前的巴裡
before he had a purpose.
那個沒有目標的他
No, no, I just, I think I'm just burned out.
不 我想我只是太累了
You know? Maybe I need a break.
你知道嗎 也許我需要休息一下
You know what I think?
你知道我在想什麼嗎
What?
想什麼
I think what we should do is shake things up a little bit.
我想我們應該做出一些改變
You know, so instead of burning another small-town hood
所以 比起再趕去一個被雪封住的破敗小鎮
in some snowed-in, rust-belt shithole,
就為了殺掉一個無名小卒
what do you say to a little trip out
你覺得來一場小小的旅行
to sunny Los Angeles?
去陽光明媚的洛杉磯怎麼樣
You came here to give me an assignment?
你是來給我發任務的嗎
It's the Chechen mob. Come here.
是車臣暴徒的活 你過來
A guy by the name of Goran Pazar
一個叫戈蘭·帕扎的人
needs an outsider to handle something embarrassing.
需要一個局外人去處理一些尷尬的事情
It's great money.
報酬豐厚哦
Get us a lot closer to where we need to be to hang it all up someday.
有了這筆收入 我們就離金盆洗手又近了一大步
When do you think that'll be?
到底什麼時候才是個頭
The plane for LA leaves in four hours.
去洛杉磯的飛機四小時以後起飛
I will have a car waiting for you at the Ontario airport.
我會派車在安大略機場等你
But Ontario?
但是安大略...
Wait. Isn't that, like, a two hour drive?
等等 那裡離洛杉磯得有兩小時車程吧
You can't just, you know, fly into LAX.
你不能就這樣直接飛到洛杉磯機場啊
You gotta cover our tracks, right?
我們得掩蓋一下行蹤 對吧
Why? Because it's cheaper or--
為什麼 因為這樣更便宜嗎 還是
Because it is smarter, Barry.
因為這種做法更聰明 巴裡
How much cheaper was it?
那到底便宜多少啊
Hey, Barry. Fuches. Probably still on the plane,
巴裡 我是福克斯 也許你還在飛機上
but welcome to California, buddy.
但是歡迎來到加州 夥計
Hey, my guy said he left the car in space 408.
我的人說他把車留在了408號車位
I told him you were my best guy,
我告訴他 你是我最厲害的手下
so we should hook you up.
得好好關照一下
He said the car is "dope".
他說這車"屌爆了"
So, enjoy that, buddy.
所以 好好享受吧 兄弟
When you meet Goran, don't be afraid to sell yourself.
等你見到戈蘭 就大膽自薦
Remember that liquor distributor in Canton you stabbed in the nut?
還記得廣州那個被你捅了蛋蛋的酒商嗎
I think Goran's the kind of man
我認為戈蘭這樣的人
who would find something like that intriguing.
會覺得這種事很帶勁
So work it into the conversation to make him aware that,
在談話的時候提一下這事 讓他覺得
you know, you'll go there.
你就是會做這種事的人
Oh, fucking,
他媽的
fucking dick!
有輛摩託了不起啊
Hey, man! You must be Barry!
你好 夥計 你就是巴裡吧
I'm NoHo Hank.
我是諾胡·漢克
I trust the flight was good, no?
旅行應該還挺順利吧
Are you hungry?
你餓嗎
I mean, do you want a submarine sandwich?
我是說 你想來個潛艇三明治嗎
If you're thirsty, we've got juice boxes,
如果你渴了 我們有果汁
Hawaiian Punch, or maybe beer or something.
夏威夷潘趣酒 或者啤酒之類的
So, we're gonna do this outside, if that's okay.
如果你不介意的話 我們就在外面談吧
His daughter has some friends over, huh?
他女兒的朋友過來玩了
Why? Did the bowling alley run out of shoe freshener?
怎麼 保齡球館的鞋塞用完了嗎
We haven't been in LA Long,
雖然我們才剛來洛杉磯沒多久
but we've made a lot of progress:
但我們的進展很不錯
the harbors, identity theft,
碼頭生意 身份盜竊
meth, 99 Cent Stores.
冰毒交易 99美分商店
Business has been going great.
生意一直發展得很不錯
Recently,
最近呢
personal matters cropped up,
出現了一些個人問題
which needs to be kept separate from the business.
我們不能讓這些問題影響到生意
So, we called you.
所以 我們叫你來了
This is Ryan Madison.
這是瑞恩·麥迪遜
He's a physical trainer in Silver Lake.
他在銀湖區當體能教練
He works with Goran's wife, Oksana.
他是戈蘭妻子奧克薩娜的教練
They've been training together for...
他們在一起訓練了有...
What do you think?
有多久來著
What do you think? Two? Two three months?
你覺得呢 兩個月嗎 兩三個月吧
Yeah?
是嗎
Over the past few weeks, these sessions became more frequent.
過去這幾周 課程安排得越來越頻繁
Goran asked me to follow her,
戈蘭讓我跟著她
and I became aware that they were taking up at a Holiday Inn in Studio City.
然後我就發現他們去影視城的一家假日酒店開了房
I snuck a lipstick camera,
我偷偷把一個口紅攝像機
similar to this one, in the room,
跟這個很像 放在了房間裡
and got this.
拍到了 這個
Harder! Harder!
用力 再用力點
Why would I want to see this?
為什麼要給我看這個
Turn that off.
關掉
Turn it off! Come on.
給我關了 拜託
I wanted to give him the whole--
我只是想給他看看完整的
He gets it.
他懂的
You already said they are taking up in hotel.
你已經說過了 他們去酒店開了房
Why show footage? It's important
為什麼還要放視頻呢 這麼重要的事
for him to know! Or you are just impressed with yourself
他當然得知道 又或者你只是在顯擺自己
for planting camera. I am not.
在房間裡藏了攝像機 我沒有
Trash that footage. Okay.
把視頻刪掉 好吧
So, you guys want him gone? Yes.
所以你們想讓他消失 對
Good. Okay. We pay you
好 我明白了 我們會付給你...
No, you don't pay me anything. Fuches takes care of the money.
不 不用付給我 福克斯負責收錢
I just need his name and address,
我只需要他的名字和地址
and it'll be done in a couple of days.
幾天之內就會處理好的
That sounds good. All right.
聽起來不錯 好的
Now, there's a lot of ways I can,
我有很多方式可以
do this for you.
幫你解決這件事
One of them..
比如...
is I could stab him in the nut.
我可以拿刀捅他的蛋蛋
That's something I-- I did once,
我 我曾經做過這種事
and I am...
而且我也...
very comfortable doing it again.
很樂意再做一次
What?
什麼
Or not.
要不算了吧
Why?
為什麼
Forget about it.
當我沒說
Who would want this?
誰會想這麼做
Can't you just shoot him?
你就不能直接開槍打死他嗎
Yeah. No, I...
也行 不 我...
Because being shot is very painful.
因為中槍是很痛苦的
Have you ever been shot? I have.
你中過槍嗎 我中過
It's, like, crazy painful.
疼得要死
Anything is better than stabbing guy in nut.
怎麼著都比碎人蛋強啊
I'll shoot him. I'll shoot him. I'll shoot him.
用槍 用槍 我會用槍的
Okay.
好的
Goran.
戈蘭
I think he's going to shoot him.
我想他應該會開槍打死他