對於醫生來說 為了讓你康復
A painful irony for doctors
可能會先讓你病得更重 這件事既諷刺
is that we often have to make you sicker
又令人痛苦
in order to heal you.
梅根
Megan?
梅根
Megan.
你是誰
Who -- Who are you?
抱歉 我就想騙騙你
Sorry. I had to do it.
能幫我解開這東西嗎
Will you unstrap me from this thing
瞧你都瘦成什麼樣了 快讓我抱抱
so I can hug your ridiculously pale body?
好吧
Yeah.
過來
Come here.
如果骨頭癒合情況不佳 我們會折斷再續
If a bone has healed unevenly, we have to rebreak it.
如果傷疤結痂過厚
If a scar is too thick,
我們會把痂去掉 讓新傷口重新結痂
we have to scrape it off and create a new wound.
我們讓你崩潰 是為了讓你重新站起來
We break you down to rebuild you.
我沒留在那個坑裡
I was not kept in that hole.
轟炸時我被扔進洞裡
I was tossed in the hole when the bombing started.
他們想要保護我
They were trying to protect me.
創傷外科醫生不容易進駐伊拉克
Trauma surgeons aren't easy to come by in Iraq.
-那麼這些年 你 -我得到很好的治療
- So all these years, you -- - I was treated really well.
如果我敢離開 他們會殺了我的
They'd just, you know, kill me if I left.
你妻子真漂亮
Your wife is really pretty.
-很高興見到你 -我也是
- I'm really happy to meet you. - Me too.
好久不見
Hey, stranger.
我真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
別說了 寶貝 沒事了 沒事了
Babe, it's okay. It's okay. I'm okay.
我
I'm --
好的 你得起來
Okay. You're gonna have to --
-你哪裡疼 -怎麼了
- What hurts? - What's wrong?
六個月前有一次轟炸
There was a bombing six months ago.
我中了榴霰彈
I...took some shrapnel.
有一些術後併發症
There were post-op complications.
傷口癒合得不好
It didn't heal so well.
好了 行了 大家請聽我說
Okay. All right, everyone! Listen up, please!
首先 感謝大家
First, I want to thank you all
在昨晚的事件中保持冷靜
for keeping your heads during the events of last night.
多虧有你們 損傷並不嚴重
Thanks to you, there were very minimal injuries,
消防隊員也及時將火撲滅
and the firefighters were able to contain the blaze quickly.
但仍有部分損毀 後期需要修復
There was some damage, however, that will need to be repaired.
神經外科重症監護室 凱薩琳實驗室 肺診所
The neuro ICU, the Cath lab, and pulmonary clinic...
她解僱了伊萊扎
She fired Eliza.
是啊 我聽說了
Yeah. I heard.
給她點時間接受吧 被解僱很丟臉
Just give her some room. Getting fired is humiliating.
要給她多久
How much room?
幾個小時 還是幾天
Like, hours or days?
還有內鏡檢查室
...and endoscopy suites...
我又沒被解僱過
I've never been fired.
護士站禁止非醫護人員入內
These stations will be off-limits to pedestrian foot traffic.
史蒂芬妮被送走了
Stephanie's gone.
她被直升機運送到德克薩斯州的燒傷中心
She was airlifted to a burn center in Texas.
3號至6號手術室暫且關閉
So until further notice,
恢復使用時間有待通知
ORs 3 through 6 are nonfunctional.
亨特 你妹妹在這裡嗎
Hunt, your sister's here?
是的 裡格斯陪她去做CT了
Yeah, Riggs is taking her to CT.
裡格斯和我 可能要請假了
Riggs and I, we're gonna need to take some leave.
理解 我會通知貝利的
Understood. I'll update Bailey.
會議一結束
Your sister will be our first priority
-我們就去看看你妹妹 -謝謝
- as soon as we're done here. Okay. - Thanks.
簡述一下 由於目前情況尚未穩定
To recap, we are to avoid ORs 3 through 6
暫停使用3號至6號手術室及神經外科區域
and the entire neuro wing, as they are unstable.
四樓護士站停用 何時恢復
And also avoid fourth-floor nurses station
靜待通知
until further notice.
實習醫生格蕾
第十四季 第一集
你還要上班嗎
You're working?
是的 我要上班
Yeah, I'm gonna work.
梅根情況如何
How's Megan?
她還活著
She's alive.
怎麼說呢 情況不算好
And -- well, not quite well,
但她很幽默 很聰慧 活生生的
but she's funny and sharp and very much alive,
可以說是充滿活力
which is, you know, energizing.
這件事是個奇蹟 這讓我意識到
I mean, this miracle happened, and it makes me aware
我有能力為其他家庭
that I have the ability to make that miracle happen
創造奇蹟 所以 是的
for someone else's family, so...yeah.
我要上班
I'm gonna work.
你今天不要陪歐文嗎
You don't think you should be with Owen today?
你們了解我 我超級擅長處理危機
You know what -- I'm super-good in a crisis,
但現在危機已經解除了
but the crisis is over.
你來這裡多久了
And you've been here for how long?
有幾年了
Couple years now.
你有沒有遇到某個
And have you met anyone...
對你來說 很重要的人
you know, significant?
等一下 梅根
Oh, h-hang one sec, Meg.
她情況怎麼樣
How is she doing?
她的腹部做了冷凍 但是
She's, got a frozen abdomen, but...
如果綜合考慮的話 她的情況還算不錯
You know, all things considered, she's pretty okay.
好極了
That's great.
你還好嗎
And how are you?
總的來說 還不錯
Yeah, all things considered, pretty okay.
-你呢 -我也是
- You? - Same.
抱歉 梅根 我們剛才說到哪裡了
Sorry, Meg. Where were we?
我在問你 你有沒有遇到真愛
I was asking if you met anyone,
而你在拖延時間 想給出讓我不傷心的答案
and you were buying time to come up with an acceptable answer.
-我不是在拖延時間 -騙子
- I wasn't buying time. - Liar.
你聽我說
Look.
我確實遇到了一個人
I-I did meet someone.
然後
And?
但她不是你
And...she's not you.
-編得挺好 -是吧
- Smooth. - Right?
二樓西南翼已經清理完畢
The southwest wing of the second floor has been cleared,
所有3至10號床的病人
so all of the patients in beds 3 through 10
可以轉移到樓上了 明白嗎
can be transported back upstairs, okay?
-德盧卡 陳述病情 -保·馬蒂內 14歲
- DeLuca, what do you got? - Beau Martinez, 14 years old.
目前下顎疼痛
Presents with intense jaw pain
常伴有左側頭痛
and recurrent left-sided headaches.
保 你視線能跟著我手指移動嗎
Beau, can you follow my finger?
很好
Good.
-疼痛什麼時候開始的 -幾個月前
- When did the pain start? - A few months ago.
上個月拍了X光片 醫生沒看出任何問題
They took these X-rays last month. They saw nothing.
醫生開了止痛藥 但不管用
They gave him pain pills that don't work,
現在連止痛藥也不給他開了 因為
and now they won't give him any more 'cause --
他們覺得他可能是個癮君子
They treat him like he's a drug addict or something.
我孩子不會這樣的
That's not my kid.
他再也不能打棒球了
He can't even play baseball anymore.
他說在下顎和耳後乳突區有刀割樣劇痛
He says it's a stabbing pain in the jaw and mastoid area.
我們應該給頭部 頸部 下頜都做個CT
Thought maybe we should get a head, cervical, maxillofacial CT.
同意
Agreed.
保 沒事了
Beau, I've got you.
我知道你疼痛難忍 我會不眠不休
I know this pain is real, and I am not gonna rest
幫你找出病因並治好你
until we find out what it is and how to fix it.
我想你保證 也向你父親保證
You have my word. You both do.
好的
Okay.
-這就是梅根·亨特的片子嗎 -是的
- Is this Megan Hunt? - Yeah.
我見過的最嚴重的腹部創傷
Nastiest abdominal wound I've ever seen.
疝氣很嚴重 瘻管也很大
Massive hernia, giant fistula.
腹壁的分層已經結痂並且粘連在一起
The abdominal layers have scarred and fused to each other.
她的小腸和結腸簡直是
Her small bowel and colon are just --
一團糟
One big blob.
而且腹部健康的皮膚不夠
And there's not enough healthy skin
傷口無法閉合
to properly close the wound.
我覺得我們應該給她充足的營養
I think we just optimize her nutrition,
更多內容請百度搜索:可小果