一些句子
My people quota was constantly filled. I was never alone.
人員配額經常是滿的。從沒有一個人。
Everything and everywhere was constant noise, and I didn’t get any solitude.
到處都是無休止的喧鬧聲,絲毫沒有孤獨。
Having time to myself was a privilege, I took for granted.
陪伴自己是一種特權,我認為這理所當然。
Regain the balance of social time and me-time.
恢復/重獲社交時間和獨處時間的平衡
Schedule some me-time 安排一些自己的時間
solitude is an important tool to bring balance into one’s life.
孤獨是使生活平衡的重要工具。
Solitude can be a time to achieve creativity and peace.
獨處可以成為獲得創造力和平靜的時間。
雅思口語素材
你更願意自己獨處還是和他人一起玩?
範文1
There are people who love being around others 24/7(讀作Twenty four seven) and there are those who don’t, and I fall into the first category.
有些人喜歡7天24小時全天候待在別人的身邊,有些則不喜歡,我屬於第一類。
I understand that it's important to balance our social time and alone me, but l just can't stand being alone. I am more active and productive when playing as a team member than going solo. Socializing with people always brings me energy and inspiration.
我知道平衡自己的社交時間和獨處時間很重要,但我不能忍受孤獨。 我作為一個團隊成員時比單打獨鬥時更加活躍,也更加有效率。 與人交往總是帶給我能量和靈感。
What's more, connection and sharing is what bring joy, gratitude, trust and sense of belonging -not only for ourselves, but also for the world. There is an increasing number of people suffering from depression mainly because they are often isolated and lack abilities to maintain valuable connections. For our well-being, socializing is a skill that should not be undervalued.
更重要的是,聯繫和共享帶給人們歡樂,感激,信任和歸屬感,不僅是給我們自己,也是給整個世界。 越來越多的人患有抑鬱症,主要是因為他們經常被孤立並且缺乏維持價值聯繫的能力。 為了我們的幸福,社交是一項不應被低估的技能。
範文2
I think that meaningful alone time is a necessary and powerful tonic to anyone in today's rapid-fire world.
我認為有意義的獨處時間對於當今快速發展的世界中的任何人都是必要且有力的補品。
Technology has linked us in ways we never imagined. To some extent, it has made most people over-connected. I am inclined to be introverted and a solitary life is my natural choice. Being alone helps me to ultimately wind down and recover from highly intensive workdays. It gives me space where I can discover my inner world.
科技以前所未有的方式聯繫了我們。 在某種程度上,它使大多數人過分聯繫。 我是個內向的人,孤獨的生活是我的自然選擇。 獨自一人可以幫助我最終擺脫緊張,並從高強度的工作日中恢復過來。 它給了我發現自己內心世界的空間。
Besides, solitude creates balance between my internal life and external life. When given enough time and space to recharge, I can be better-connected with other people.
此外,孤獨使我的內在生活與外在生活保持平衡。 如果有足夠的時間和空間充電,我可以與其他人保持更好的聯繫。
一些詞彙:
feeling alone in the crowd 在人群中感到孤獨
valuable for those with anxiety 對焦慮的人很有價值
protects from over-stimulation 防止過度刺激
ready-made interactions online 現成的在線互動
put the phone away 把手機拿走
In this world of constant access to social media, we have shortcuts in communication.
在這個不斷接觸社交媒體的世界裡,我們有溝通的捷徑。
Free to think for myself, free from judgments and opinions which weren't mine.
自由地為自己思考,擺脫不是自己的判斷和和觀點。
I was finally becoming grounded. 我終於變得理性、理智了/腳踏實地(著陸)。
Make your anxiety worse and try to calm you down 使你的焦慮加劇,並試圖讓你平靜。
My anxiety has stopped being a thing. 不再焦慮了/焦慮不再是問題
Constant pressure of being watched 持續的壓力
didn’t need other people’s stories and opinions. I could just be me.
不需要別人的故事和觀點。只做自己。
Find/discover peace of mind 尋找內心的平靜(不需要介詞)