話不多說,我們這就來進入今天英語學習的正題吧!
call time
英 [kɔːl taɪm] 美 [kɔːl taɪm]
暫停比賽,宣布暫停
Sorry everyboby,I'm going to have to call time.
對不起大家了,咱們該散場了。
那我們接下來再來看看其他有關於"time"的說法吧~
中文釋義:超越時代的;有超前意識的;具有前瞻性的
英英釋義:having advanced or new ideas that other people use or copy later
You are ahead of your time.
你是時代的先驅。
Maybe you're convinced you are ahead of your time and everyone else isclueless.
也許你堅信自己的想法有點兒超前,所以其他人都不明白。
He can be really bad-tempered at times.
他有的時候脾氣可真壞。
英英釋義:separately or in groups of two, three, etc. on each occasionWe had to go and see the principal one at a time.
我們得逐一去見校長。
She ran up the stairs two at a time.
她一步兩階地跑上樓梯。
Our representatives are ready to help you at all times.
我們的代表隨時準備幫助你。
He does (his) time for bank robbery.
他因搶劫銀行而坐了牢?
We didn't have time to kill fatted calf.
我們沒時間做更好的飯菜來招待你。
往期精彩閱讀
男友趁女友上廁所蹲馬桶時求婚,居然成功了……網友:這一定很值得回味吧!