現在做什麼都晚了。
It's too late to do anything now.
(現在做什麼都晚了。)
Don't give up so soon.
(別那麼快就放棄。)
It's too late to ... 「做……太晚了」。
give up 「放棄」、 「停止」。
Nothing can be done about it now.
nothing 「沒有東西」。
It's too late to change anything now.
(現在什麼都無法改變了。)
It's already out of my hands.
(我已經管不了了。)
做什麼都沒用。
Is the relationship improving?
(關係有改善嗎?)
It's no use.
(做什麼都沒用。)
relationship 「關係」、 「關聯」。improve 「變好」、 「改善」。
use 「有用」, 「It's no use.」意思是「做什麼都沒用」。
It's to no avail.
avail 「用處」、 「利益」。
There just isn't any use.
It's useless.
我們嘗試著換種方法做。
We're trying to do it differently.
(我們嘗試著換種方法做。)
What's wrong with the old way?
(老方法有什麼不好?)
differently 「不同地」。
wrong 「不好的」、 「錯誤的」。
We'd like to do it a different way.
(我們想用不同的方法做。)
different 「不同的」。
We're making an effort to do things differently.
(我們正努力換種方法做事情。)
make an effort 「努力」。
我們一直沒有你的消息。
We haven't heard from you yet.
(我們一直沒有你的消息。)
I've been really busy lately.
(我最近實在很忙。)
hear from ... 「有……的消息」、 「從……接到電話」、 「收到……的信」。
We haven't gotten a call from you yet.
(我們一直沒有接到你的電話。)
You haven't gotten in touch with us yet.
get in touch with ... 「和……取得聯繫」。
請遵守你的所有承諾。
Please keep all of your promises.
(請遵守你的所有承諾。)
That's not always easy to do.
(做到這一點並不容易。)
keep one's promise 「遵守……的承諾」。
Please keep your word.
Please do not break your promises.
(請你不要違背諾言。)