美劇推薦《歪星撞地球》第1季第1集中英文劇本臺詞對白字幕-看美劇學英語

2021-02-21 易用美劇劇本臺詞字幕音頻視頻

第一季 第一集

好的  繼續接聽UFO目擊者的電話

All right, we're still taking calls on those UFO sightings.

連線的是珍妮弗

I'm on the line with Jennifer

她聲稱曾與外星人有過接觸

who claims to have actually met aliens.

加裡  我曾被外星人的太空船吸入過多次

Gary, I have been sucked up by alien spacecraft many times,

-不是吧  -告訴你  他們就在我們身邊

- Uh-oh. - and I can tell you they are among us.

是嘛  那你覺得他們為何而來

Really? Now, what do you suppose they want?

他們需要我的卵子

Well, they want my eggs...

來繁衍他們自己的外星人類

...to start their own alien race.

感謝來電  你好  你的電話已經接通了

Whoa, thanks for calling. Hello. You're on the air.

我看到四個外星人在車裡

I saw four aliens in a car.

-應該是輛"漫步者"  -哇  有品味

- I think it was a Rambler. - Whoa, stylish.

-大家的外形完成了嗎  -完成了

- Everyone fully formed? - Uh-huh.

大家都有十根手指頭和十一根腳趾頭嗎

Everyone got 10 fingers and 11 toes?

完成

Check.

很好  看來我們打入內部了

Good. I guess we're in.

大家覺得還行嗎

Everyone comfortable?

我臉上有三個洞

I have three holes in my face.

你們的頭可以轉到後面去嗎

Can anyone get your head to swivel to the rear?

-不行  -那麼該如何舔後背呢

- No. - Then how are you supposed to lick your back?

也許像他們那樣

Maybe you do what they're doing?

看  生物  他們正互相清潔

Look. Life-forms, and they're cleaning each other.

看我們自己

Look at us.

真不敢相信我們跟他們一個樣

I can't believe we look like them.

你們的胸部下面會流汗嗎

Is anybody else sweating under their breasts?

沒有  事實上我連胸部都沒有

No. In fact, I don't have any.

我有小小的胸部

I have tiny ones.

快看

Quick, look.

那個女人準備用腳來駕駛

That woman is going to drive with her feet.

你們這些人無家可歸麼

Don't you people have a home?

是沒有  謝謝提醒

Uh, no, we don't, but thank you for the idea.

聽見沒  她管我們叫"人"

See? She called us people.

Listen.

這是他們一直發射到太空的信號

It's that signal they keep sending into space.

這次任務的地點是地球  三流星球

Our home for this mission is Earth, a third-rate planet.

我在一所三流大學找了個教師的工作

I got a teaching job at a third-rate university.

現在我們在找三樓的房子

Now we're looking at a third-floor apartment.

請進  請進

Come in. Come on in.

這是閣樓  所以有點小  不過家具齊全

It's the attic, so it's kind of small, but it's furnished.

-我們很喜歡  -是啊  比車大多了

- We love it. - Yeah, it's so much bigger than a car.

沒錯  就這裡了

Yeah. We'll take it.

六十年代時  這裡曾經是娛樂室

You know, this used to be the rumpus room back in the '60s.

聖誕老人的大腿見識的屁股  都比不上這地毯

This carpet has seen more butts than Santa Claus' lap.

[商場活動  兒童坐在聖誕老人腿上說出自己想要的禮物]

這是什麼材質啊

Ooh! What is this stuff?

這件毛衣?  安哥拉兔毛的

This sweater? It's angora.

太完美了  我從未見過這樣的東西

Well, it's wonderful. I've never seen anything like it.

我喜歡這顏色

I like the color.

真得很好

Well, it's very nice.

你們從很遠的地方來的  是吧

You're not from around here, are you?

杜布切克太太  我可以陪您閒聊一整天

Well, Mrs. Dubcek, I can stand here and chew your fat all day,

但歲月經不起蹉跎  再見了

but time has no manners. Bye, now.

莎莉  我要你觀察她

Sally, I want you to observe her.

調查清楚這星球上的女人的行為

Find out what women on this planet do.

-為什麼不讓哈裡幹這個  -因為你才是女人

- Why can't Harry do it? - Because you're the woman.

說到這兒正好有個問題  為什麼我是女人

That brings up a very good question: why am I the woman?

因為你輸了唄

Because you lost.

迪克

Dick?

眼皮擋著  我看不見了

I can't see through my eyelids.

張開就行了

Open them.

原來不是自動的

They're manual.

太好了  你來了

Oh, good. You're here.

拷貝了圖書館的主機嗎

Did you copy the mainframe in the library?

有點事讓我分神了

I got a little distracted.

又來?  到底怎麼回事

Again? What happened?

我在看女生打排球

I was watching these women play volleyball,

她們跳上  跳下

and they were all jumping up and down,

穿著運動短褲跳上跳下

up and down in these little shorts.

有些人跳得沒有其他人高  不過沒關係

And some can't jump as high as the others, but it's okay.

豈止是沒關係  非常得沒關係  我意思是

It's more than okay. It's really okay. I mean--

-你這是什麼毛病啊  -我不知道

- What is wrong with you? - I don't know.

搜集不到那些信息  我們就不能走

We can't leave without that information.

所以攻入主機  聯網  下載

So access the mainframe, enter the net, download,

你一完成我們立馬回老家

and then go straight home as soon as you're finished.

你為什麼用對小孩的口氣和我講話

Why are you talking to me like I'm a child?

你就是小孩

You are a child.

-我年紀比你大  -現在我尺寸比你大

- I'm older than you. - Well, now I'm bigger,

在這個星球上  尺寸最重要

and on this planet size matters.

-早上好  所羅門教授  -尼娜

- Good morning, Dr. Solomon. - Ah, Nina.

你的信件  不用看  不用看

Here's your mail. This is nothing. Nothing.

這個要看  但看了也白看

This is something, but there's nothing you can do about it.

這是校長家派對的請帖  這個不用看

This is an invitation to a party at the Dean's house. This is nothing.

無論你盯著什麼看  如果不停止的話

And if you don't stop staring at whatever it is you're watching,

我要你以後都沒得看

you're gonna lose something.

湯米正準備去圖書館  是吧

Tommy's just on his way to the library. Aren't you, Tommy?

是的  我馬上去

Uh, yeah, I am now.

我要去查"悸動"這個詞

I have to go look up the word "throb."

他的實際年齡比看起來大

He's older than he looks.

我得幫你整理文件

I have to file some things for you.

什麼味道?

What is that?

是你  你真好聞

It's you! You smell so nice.

謝謝  我盡力而為

Thanks. I try.

這應該是你的鼻子吧

That had better be your nose.

你妻子出門了嗎

Is your wife out of town?

所羅門太太沒有和我們在一起了

Mrs. Solomon is no longer with us.

她  在進入大氣層時被燒掉了

She, uh... burned up on reentry.

我的前男友也是在進入大氣層時著火了

I had a boyfriend who used to burn up on reentry.

[尼娜經常諷刺說話不著邊際的迪克]

現在他走路一瘸一拐的

He walks with a limp now.

-早上好  歐布萊特教授  -早上好  尼娜

- Good morning, Dr. Albright. - Good morning, Nina.

早上好  歐布萊特教授

Good morning, Dr. Albright.

尼娜  請幫我轉告所羅門教授

Nina, would you tell Dr. Solomon

他又用了我的停車位

he parked in my space again?

你又用了她的停車位

You parked in her space--

我知道  可車位是空的

I know. It was empty.

請告訴他  我打算將他的車拖走[tow和toe相似]

Would you tell him I'm going to have him towed?

告訴她所有需要的腳趾我都有了

Tell her I already have all the toes I need.

我的形體是完整的

I am fully formed.

那是我的停車位

That's my parking space.

原來你有車啊

Oh, so you have a car.

尼娜  去化學實驗室  就說我讓你去的

Nina, go to the chem lab. Tell them I sent you.

弄個鋼管炸彈  放在所羅門教授的車裡

Get a pipe bomb, put it in Dr. Solomon's car

把車炸掉

and blow it up.

記清楚了  我有一輛紅色的沃爾沃

For future reference, I have a red Volvo.

別這樣  歐布萊特教授

Please, Dr. Albright!

我們連認識都算不上

We barely know each other.

所羅門教授  我們應該能和睦相處

Dr. Solomon, we should get along.

我天資聰穎  你資歷驚人

I'm very intelligent. You have an impressive resume.

我是總指揮官

I am the high commander.

我承認  初次見面時

I must admit, when I first met you,

你愛炫耀以及自負的個性吸引了我

I was attracted to your flamboyant nature and big head.

謝謝  我差點就選了個小頭

Thanks, because I almost went with a smaller one.

[迪克理解的是"big head"的字面意]

儘管我覺得天才很有吸引力

Even though I am drawn to genius,

但在這小小的辦公室裡

this is a small office

你表現得像只無恥下流的猴子

and you are behaving like a big hose monkey.

女士  你自己也不差啊

You're not so bad yourself, woman.

省省吧

Knock it off.

我的論文怎麼在桌子上

What is my thesis doing out of my desk?

-我拿出來的  -抽屜是鎖著的

- I took it out. - My desk was locked.

所以非常難打開

Which made it very difficult to open.

你最好寫個便條提醒下

You might want to make a note of that.

-你看過了嗎  -我記住了

- You read it? - I memorized it.

只是一些想法而已

Well, it's just a few thoughts.

-非常了不起的想法  -真的嗎

- A few brilliant thoughts. - Really?

這話出自您這樣資歷的人之口

That's quite a compliment coming from

對我真是莫大的恭維

someone with your credentials.

-我真高興你喜歡  -喜歡?

- I'm glad you enjoyed it. - Enjoyed it?

這是我看過的最好笑的東西

It's the funniest thing I've ever read.

你那個"男人與動物本能"的觀點

Your theory on "man and the animal within,"

真是太搞笑了

it's hilarious.

尼娜說你沒有幽默感

Nina said you had no sense of humor.

她真是大錯特錯

She is so wrong.

你最後的結論  絕對令人捧腹大笑

The conclusions that you draw are laugh-out-loud funny.

明白了

I see.

所羅門教授  你太過分了

Dr. Solomon, you have crossed a line.

你貶低了我的工作

You have belittled my work,

傷害了我的感情  我討厭你

and you hurt my feelings. I don't like you.

-我不明白  -當然不明白  你是個男人

- I don't understand. - Of course you don't. You're a man.

這點你可說錯了

That's where you're wrong!

那麼  肉餅就是麵包屑

Okay, so meatloaf is bread crumbs,

-調味料加碎牛肉麼  -是的

- spices and ground beef? - That's it.

-碎牛肉本質上來說就是牛麼  -是的

- Ground beef is essentially nothing more than a cow? - Yeah.

那麼牛在被丟進絞肉機時不會尖叫嗎

Well, doesn't it scream when they stuff it in the grinder?

不會  進去前就死了幾個鐘頭了

Oh, no. That sucker's been dead for hours.

我手上沾的是死牛嗎

I have dead cow on my hands?

女人

Women.

無法與之生活  她們卻無處不在

You can't live with them, and yet, they're everywhere.

P是個偶數

So "P" itself is always even.

P等於S的兩倍

And we can write "p" equals 2s,

S是另一整數

where "S" is some other integer.

代入P  得出P的平方

Substituting "P," we find "P" to the second power

等於S的兩倍的平方  等於S的四倍的平方

equals 2s to the second power, equals 4s to the second power,

等於Q的兩倍的平方

equals 2q to the second power.

我們得出  誰知道  哪位

And we find? Who can tell me? Anyone?

好吧  講得有點深奧了

Okay, I'm getting ahead of everyone.

簡單點  克裡夫蘭有多遠[俄亥俄州第一大城]

Let's simplify. How far away is Cleveland?

52英裡

52 miles.

-哪位有其它的答案  -一小時車程

- Someone give me another answer. - An hour away.

克裡夫蘭距離我們一小時車程  其它答案

Cleveland is an hour away. Someone give me another answer.

9塊錢巴士票那麼遠

A $9 bus ticket.

克裡夫蘭有9塊錢巴士票那麼遠

Cleveland is $9 away.

重罪指控  聯邦法院在那裡

A felony charge. The federal courthouse is there.

好的  克裡夫蘭有重罪暴行那麼遠

Yes! Cleveland is a felonious assault away.

還有嗎  請說  裡昂

Someone else. Yes, Leon.

說吧  裡昂  說出來

Well, come on, Leon. Speak up.

沒什麼  我有個想法  但是是錯的

No, never mind. I had this idea, but it's wrong.

裡昂  當然會是錯的

Leon, of course it's wrong.

我意思是  你錯誤的機率是

I mean, the odds against your being right are...

難以想像的

staggering!

你有優勢  你知道結果

You have a great advantage. You know the outcome.

結果就是你錯  別害怕

You will be wrong. Don't fear it.

擁抱你的錯誤吧

Embrace your wrongness.

裡昂  克裡夫蘭有多遠

Leon, how far away is Cleveland?

克裡夫蘭是無限遠的

Cleveland is an eternity away

如果心在這裡

if your heart is there.

裡昂  答案很有爭論性

Leon, that is so provocative.

克裡夫蘭等於P

Where Cleveland equals "p"

無限等於Q

and eternity equals "q,"

轉換心的對數

transposing the logarithm of the heart,

心是未知數

where the heart is an unknown,

我們得出  我們永遠

we find that we are forever

在克裡夫蘭

in Cleveland.

不好意思  裡昂  你錯了

No, I'm sorry, Leon. You're wrong.

說吧  凱倫

Yes, Caryn.

所羅門教授  我覺得裡昂的意思是

Dr. Solomon, I think that Leon meant

從個人感情上來說  克裡夫蘭可以無限遠

that Cleveland can feel like an eternity away.

哦  原來是感情

Oh, it's a feeling.

我了解感情

Yes, I know all about feelings.

本來一切好好的

Everything's just going fine,

可某人有了感情

and somebody has a feeling,

轟得一下

and kaboom!

突然就討厭你了

Suddenly they don't like you.

我覺得沒有感情我們也可以很好

I think we can all do without feelings.

同意的舉手  你們的成績取決於此

Who's with me? Your grade depends on it.

所羅門教授

Dr. Solomon,

希望說這些不會影響我的成績

I hope this doesn't affect my grade,

但我有個想法

but I have a thought.

-說吧  -你必須得有感情

- Yes? - You have to have feelings.

感情是做人的核心

Feelings are like the core of the human experience.

做人的核心

The core of the human experience?

是啊  我居然沒這樣想過

Of course. I never thought of that.

大家寫一篇關於感情的論文

Tomorrow, I want you all to write a paper for me

明天交給我

about feelings.

寫清楚只用了大腦的十分之一  到底是何感覺

Tell me how it feels to use only 10% of your brain.

大家居然都醒著

Ooh, everyone was awake.

尼娜  歐布萊特教授在哪裡

Nina, where is Dr. Albright?

我有話跟她說

I have to talk to her.

上完課走了  但她晚上會參加校長家的派對

She's gone for the day, but she'll be at the Dean's party tonight.

薩姆納校長的派對  告訴他我會去

Dean Sumner's party. Tell him I'll be there.

我馬上放下手中的活兒  這就給您辦

I'll drop everything and do that right now.

-我不知道怎麼去他家  -我去接您

- I'm not sure how to get there. - I can pick you up.

不會傷到你的背嗎[pick up有舉起的意思]

That won't hurt your back?

我會開車去接您

I'll be in a car.

好的  到了後按喇叭

Good. Come by and blow the horn.

我喜歡聽喇叭聲

I love to hear people honk.

啥  你從火星來的麼

What, are you from mars?

火星

Mars?

當然不是

Oh, no.

-你好  -你好

- Hi. - Hi.

-你是排球隊的  是嗎  -我是

- You're on the volleyball team, aren't you? - Yeah, I am.

今天下午  我一直看著你跳上跳下

I watched you jump up and down this afternoon.

-你非常棒  -謝謝  我們贏了

- You're really good. - Thanks. We won.

哦  原來是比賽

Oh... it's a game.

話說回來  我叫

Um, anyway, my name's--

-能聊會兒嗎  -老天  又來了

- Can I talk to you? - Come on, man.

在此我提醒你  我們不可以

May I remind you that we are not to alter

以任何方式改變這星球上居民的生活

the lives of the inhabitants of this planet in any way?

知道  但某些居民要求被改變

Yeah, but some of them are just asking for it.

振作點  任務延長一晚的時間

Pull it together. I'm extending our mission for one more night.

-為什麼  -學校方面必須盡點義務

- Why? - I have faculty obligations.

迪克  不要啊

Dick, don't do this to me.

我都沒睡過覺  已經精疲力盡了

I never sleep. I'm exhausted.

而且  你沒有權利更改行程

Besides, you don't have the authority to alter the schedule.

-我說了算  -是麼  我還青春期呢  哥們兒

- I'm in command. - Yeah? Well, I'm in puberty, pal.

我才不在乎你說什麼  不可能那麼糟糕

I don't care what you say. It can't be that bad.

我隨時有爆炸的可能

I could pop at any minute.

你是不是誇張了一點點

Aren't you exaggerating just a little?

-看看我的腦袋裡有什麼  -得了吧

- Give me your mind for just a second. - Please.

來吧  看看

Come on. Just give me your mind.

-哇  真噁心  -可不是

- Oh! That's disgusting! - I know.

-你想的就是這些  -時時刻刻都在想

- You think like that? - All the time.

得把你弄走才行

We've gotta get you out of here.

-迪克  你在做什麼  -把行李拿出來

- Dick, what are you doing? - I'm unpacking.

我改變主意了  我們得多留一段時間

I've changed my mind. We're going to stay a little longer.

我死定了

I'm a dead man.

這是我的

Whoa, that's mine.

小心點  這個

Be careful. It's, uh...

很有價值

very valuable.

我非常渴望握著它

You know, I have an urge to hold that.

-這就是它的價值所在  -可以給我嗎

- That's exactly what it's for. - May I?

請吧

Please.

-我覺得很有滿足感  -了解

- I find this very satisfying. - I know.

-我喜歡  -了解

- I like this. - I know.

我想知道歐布萊特教授現在在做什麼

I wonder what Dr. Albright is doing right now.

還給我  咱們快閃吧

Give that back. Come on, let's break it up here.

真高興可以擺脫這身體了

I will be so glad to get out of this body.

-你在做什麼  -把行李拿出來

- What are you doing? - I'm unpacking.

-指揮官要停留久點  -為什麼

- The commander wants to stay a little while longer. - What for?

因為我們還不能走

Because we can't leave yet.

你們知道我們的身體可以產生感情嗎

Did you know that our bodies can produce feelings?

今天下午  我從歐布萊特教授那裡得到了很多

I got a whole lot of them from Dr. Albright this afternoon.

-是嗎  -是的  我打算參加派對

- Really? - Yes. And I'm going to a party

看看今晚可不可以再弄到一些

to see if I can get a little tonight.

不要這樣  迪克

Oh, Dick, no.

我告訴你  不親身經歷一下

I'm telling you, it's a crime against science

絕對是對科學的犯罪

not to experiment with ourselves.

我們不能私下在自己家裡

Couldn't we just conduct these experiments

完成這些經歷麼

in the privacy of our own home?

-有什麼她能做我不能的  -副指揮官

- What can she do that I can't? - Lieutenant.

-什麼事  -請求自由發言

- What? - Permission to speak freely?

-請求批准  -長官

- Permission granted. - Sir,

你能跳上跳下給我們看嗎

would you jump up and down for us?

對  而且把你的手

Oh, yeah, and put your hands

像這樣放在腦袋後面

back behind your head like this.

-我才不會呢  -來吧  完全是為了科學

- I will not. - Please, for science, truly.

不  並不是我不想幫忙

No. I mean it's not that I don't want to help.

只是我無法確定  在這樣的經歷之後

It's just that I don't know how comfortable we would feel

大家在工作上是否還會合作愉快

working together after an experiment like that.

-沒事的  -來吧  快跳

- It'll be fine. - Go ahead. Do it.

-做夢去吧  -每晚都做

- In your dreams! - Every night.

-絕對不行  -那好吧

- Look, absolutely not. - Okay, fine.

你令我別無選擇  我們必須去派對上經歷一番

You leave me no other choice. Now we have to experiment at a party.

迪克  聽我說  女人是麻煩  我知道的

Dick, listen to me. Women are trouble. I should know.

-我已經當了兩禮拜的女人了  -我知道

- I've been one for two weeks. - I know.

正好想到另一件事

Which brings up another point.

我命令你剃腋毛

I command you to shave under your arms.

遵命

Doable.

抱歉  我噁心到你了

I'm sorry you find me so offensive.

見鬼  振作點  兄弟

Damn it, pull yourself together, man!

-我們要出門了  -好的

- We're going out. - Okay.

-好的  給我一個鍾  -一個鍾?

- Okay. Give me an hour. - An hour?

我得收拾這兩個傢伙

Yeah. I gotta rotate these.

派對啊

It's a party.

所羅門教授  很高興見到你

Dr. Solomon, how nice to see you.

-晚上好  薩姆納太太  -請進

- Good evening, Mrs. Sumner. - Won't you come in?

你退後我們才能進

If you'll back up.

請原諒莎莉  她不是俄亥俄州人

Please forgive Sally. She's not from Ohio.

這些牆的擺放  我很喜歡

Ooh, I love where you've put these walls.

把大衣給我吧

May I take your coat?

褲子我能留著嗎

If I can keep my pants.

聽著  我要你密切留意這次"歐布萊特經歷"

Listen, I want you to keep an eye on this Albright experiment.

好的  這是什麼

Yeah, sure. What are these?

甲殼類動物  迪克使整個任務都面臨危險

Crustaceans. I mean, Dick is endangering this entire mission.

-是的  這是什麼  -未出生的家禽

- Mm-hmm, right. And these? - Unborn fowl.

我開始質疑他作為指揮官的能力了

I'm beginning to question his ability to command.

是很糟糕  這又是什麼

Yeah, too bad. And these are?

-小香腸  -小香腸

- Cocktail weenies. - Cocktail weenies.

我見過香腸  應該更大些

I've seen these before. They should be bigger.

你是尼娜吧

Nina, right?

你好莎莉  裙子很漂亮

Oh, hi, Sally. Nice dress.

-謝謝  匆忙中穿的  -是麼

- Thank, it's just something I threw on. - Yeah.

是沒怎麼穿好[露太多]

Well, you almost missed.

-你好  我來了  -是啊  你來了

- Uh, hello. Here I am. - Yes, there you are.

歐布萊特教授  我一整天都想著咱倆的事

Dr. Albright, I've been thinking about us all day.

-我沒有  -我希望再嘗試一次

- I haven't. - I want to try again.

我渴望去體驗感情

I want very much to feel,

更渴望被體驗

and I want, even more, to be felt,

這是我的底心話

and I mean that from the heart of my bottom.

[心底話是from the bottom of my heart]

好吧

Well,

一邊兒涼快去

yours up.

我不去涼快

No, I wouldn't do that.

我是說  這一切對我來說太陌生了

I mean-- I'm new at this.

你知道嗎  我感覺到了什麼

You see, I've been getting a feeling,

我想確認到底是什麼感情

and I'm trying to identify it.

搓兩下  說不定就沒了

Rub it. Maybe it'll go away.

我只是想感覺更好些

I just want to make it feel better.

那麼  你可以從說"對不起"開始

Well, you could start by saying "I'm sorry."

-好的  對不起  -認真地說

- Okay, I'm sorry. - You could say it as if you meant it.

當然了

Oh, of course.

歐布萊特教授  非常對不起

Dr. Albright, I'm very sorry.

謝謝

Thank you.

感覺好極了

That felt great.

再來一次

Let's do it again.

歐布萊特教授  非常對不起

Dr. Albright, I'm very sorry.

-離我遠點  -我做錯了什麼

- Get away from me! - What did I not do right?

-走開  -我不明白

- Go away! - I don't understand!

你怎麼看  這倆傢伙碰到一起

What do you think? They seem to have greater power

力量更強大吧  我沒說錯吧

when they collide. I'm not wrong, am I?

莎莉  先出去一下好嗎

Sally, will you excuse us for a moment?

來吧  姐妹們

Come on, girls.

咱們走

Let's go.

你對我有意思

You're coming on to me.

我完全不懂這是什麼意思

I have no idea what that means.

這沒什麼  我論文裡就寫了

It's all right. It's in my thesis.

本能的原始吸引

It's basic animal attraction.

我們都有動物的本能

We all have the animal within.

有人表現為在樹上搖來晃去

Some are one swing closer to the tree.

我看到了  你在辦公室裡騷首弄姿趾高氣揚

I've see you preen and strut around the office.

我承認

I admit...

我喜歡

I like it.

今晚  你打算用你的嘴巴

Are you planning to do something important

做很重要的事嗎

with your mouth tonight?

你把嘴巴塗成鮮紅色了

Because you've painted it bright red.

這種事經常發生

This always happens.

埃德曼教授對我有意思

Dr. Erdman had a thing for me.

瓦拉赫教授  扎克教授  湯瑪斯教授

Dr. Wallach, Dr. Zucker, Dr. Thomas,

康奈爾大學來的  只待了一周的傢伙

the guy from Cornell who was here for a week.

-太瘋狂了  -打擾一下

- That was insane. - E-excuse me.

我突然有種渴望要清潔你

I have a sudden urge to clean you.

歐布萊特教授

Oh, Dr. Albright.

我正想著你呢

I was just thinking of you.

謝謝這些香腸

Thanks for the weenies.

晚安  所羅門教授

Good night, Dr. Solomon.

-多謝賞光  -晚安

- Thank you so much for coming. - Good night.

曾經宇宙兜兜轉轉

*Spinning through space*

如今笑意盈盈暖暖

*The smile upon your face*

歡迎來到地球玩玩

*Welcome to the human race, yeah...*

真是個美好的夜晚

What a terrific evening.

我過得非常愉快  你呢

I just had a great time. Didn't you?

無所謂啦

Whatever.

我覺得這是我們從未去過的好地方

I think this is the most incredible place we've ever been.

人類非常  複雜

The people are so... complex.

我喜歡他們  覺得他們妙不可言

I love them. I just think they're wonderful.

你探測了她  對吧

You probed her, didn't you?

掃描了一下下

I might have scanned her a little.

我認為我們低估了這個星球上的生命

I think we've underestimated the life on this planet.

人類非常勇敢

The people have so much courage.

他們待在一顆熔巖上

Here they are, hurling through space

以時速六萬七千英裡的速度在宇宙晃悠

on a molten rock at 67,000 miles an hour,

而唯一防止他們被甩飛的

and the only thing that keeps them from flying out of their shoes is...

是他們迷信的重力

their misplaced faith in gravity.

真高興我們留下來了

I'm so glad we're staying.

我要發掘他們還知道什麼

I want to find out what else they know,

什麼令他們快樂  他們如何養育後代

what makes them happy, how they raise their young,

他們死的時候會怎樣

what happens when they die,

為什麼他們要自稱"人類"

why they call themselves the human race.

難不成他們覺得某人會贏[race有競賽的意思]

Did they think someone's going to win?

快看  流星

Ooh, look. A shooting star.

我覺得這將是我們最偉大的任務

I think this is going to be our greatest mission.

沒錯  他已經探測過她了

Yeah, he probed her, all right.

美妙行程  地球之旅

*Isn't that a lovely ride?*

緩緩飛翔  輕輕降落

*Sliding down and gliding down*

放鬆心情  好好把握

*And try not to try too hard*

美妙行程  人類的窩

*It's just a lovely ride.*

      --

提前學習完整劇集更多美劇英劇動畫電影劇本定製請加微信flyingjgh

--

相關焦點

  • 美劇推薦《西部世界》第1季第1集英文劇本臺詞對白字幕-看美劇學英語
    園區內有1400名遊客 We have 1,400 guests in the park. 我需要知道他們是否有危險 I need to know if they're in any danger.
  • 高分美劇《小謝爾頓》第2季第14集中英文劇本臺詞對白字幕-看美劇學英語
    因為公眾號平臺改變了推送規則,請每次閱讀後,請給我的文章點一下「在看」、「贊」、「分享」三連擊,更歡迎大家在文後留言互動。^^- 你在看什麼 -你走開- What are you watching? - ‭Go away.你在生我氣嗎Are you angry with me?我現在不想看到你I don't want to see your face right now.
  • ...小謝爾頓》第2季第21集中英文劇本臺詞對白字幕-看美劇學英語
    因為公眾號平臺改變了推送規則,請每次閱讀後,請給我的文章點一下「在看」、「贊」、「分享」三連擊,更歡迎大家在文後留言互動。 你為什麼要看那些記錄呢 Why are you going through the records? 因為我是執行助理 I'm an executive assistant.
  • 高分美劇《小謝爾頓》第2季第21集中英文劇本臺詞對白字幕-看美劇...
    因為公眾號平臺改變了推送規則,請每次閱讀後,請給我的文章點一下「在看」、「贊」、「分享」三連擊,更歡迎大家在文後留言互動。 你為什麼要看那些記錄呢 Why are you going through the records? 因為我是執行助理 I'm an executive assistant.
  • 看哪幾部美劇可以讓英語能力提高!
    那我們再接下一個片段看看宋祖兒具有的學習英語的方法其實不僅是宋祖兒通過美劇去學習英語,同樣去通過美劇或者英語電影去學校英語的還有張若昀,前一段時間還因為英文而上了微博熱搜。(圖1)那我們就具體看看因為英語而刷上熱搜的張若昀,英語到底有多好?上一段他在聲臨其境中的表現(真的是太蘇了哇!!!!)
  • 經典美劇《摩登家庭》第2季第5集中英文劇本臺詞對白字幕-看美劇學...
    《摩登家庭》第二季第五集集名《Unplugged》- 早上好 -你好- Buenos dias. - Hi.我們還沒正式見過面We haven't formally met.我是住在隔壁的歌洛莉亞·普裡契特I'm Gloria Pritchett from next door.
  • 這6部豆瓣高分美劇了解一下!
    看美劇學英語,解鎖英語學習新姿勢!今天鵝會長就為廣大鵝粉們帶來6部高品質,又適合用來學習的豆瓣高分美劇,趕緊趁著假期,一部一部馬來看吧!NO.1 費麗絲蒂難度:★★☆主題:校園、青春、成長這是一部溫馨的大學校園劇,該劇以大學一年為一季,共四季。
  • 資深美劇迷吐血推薦:10部,高評分刷N遍不過癮的美劇
    我從上學時期就開始看美劇,細細算來看了也有四五十部,還有很多短劇更是數不勝數,今天就來嘮嘮我看的印象比較深N刷不過癮的幾部。《老友記》共十季,已完結。評分9.6,最好的朋友在身邊,喜歡的人就住對面,毋庸置疑,《老友記》過去是現在是未來也是我心中的美劇top1,對白較多,而且偏日常,劇荒不要猶豫,就挑這部吧,這部劇我刷了3遍,真愛無疑了。《絕命毒師》共五季,已完結評分9.0,家庭與人性!一位高中化學老師罹患絕症,最後卻成為了世界頂級毒王?
  • 美劇入門分級推薦:10部最適合學英語的美劇
    新東方網>英語>英語學習>娛樂英語>影視英語>影視資訊>正文美劇入門分級推薦:10部最適合學英語的美劇 2018-07-23 09:54 來源:網際網路 作者:
  • 免費資源 | 看BBC紀錄片《 木星揭秘》學英語(中英字幕視頻)
    如何用英文紀錄片學英語?通過紀錄片學英語在方法上也是遵循著「重複+筆記」這項原則,具體來講,大家可以參考這麼幾條建議:1)找自己喜歡的紀錄片,興趣是最好的老師。3)把內容單元化,這裡的單元化是對於有多餘一集的紀錄片來講的,假設一部紀錄片有10集,可以以每集為一個單元來學習(依照自己的水平,也可以以多集為一個單元)4)每個單元都不能只看一遍,很多人在分享通過紀錄片學英語的經驗時,都會建議看十遍二十遍,具體幾遍完全因人而異,但每部片整體上看上三五遍應該是至少的,這還不包括只聽不看的次數(當然
  • 免費資源 | 看BBC紀錄片《被遺忘的秘魯卡拉爾金字塔》學英語(中英字幕視頻)
    如何用英文紀錄片學英語?通過紀錄片學英語在方法上也是遵循著「重複+筆記」這項原則,具體來講,大家可以參考這麼幾條建議:1)找自己喜歡的紀錄片,興趣是最好的老師。2)筆記筆記筆記!任何不記筆記的學習都是耍流氓,所有的生詞、詞組、好句子之類的都需要記下來,方便後期回顧和複習。
  • 2020年最受期待美劇,《西部世界》第三季第1集劇情詳解
    今天正式回歸,在正式開始文章之前先給大家一個小提示,《西部世界》(Westworld)第三季第1集當中梅芙在最後的片尾彩蛋當中出現,看到出現片尾字幕的時候大家一定要在耐心等待一下!好了,現在開始跟大家聊《西部世界》第三季第1集了,以下內容有劇透,不過並不會影響觀劇體驗。
  • 2019好看的美劇排行榜 十大評分最高的美劇
    評分最高美劇  在豆瓣評分最高的美劇是《無恥之徒 第9季》,評分高達9.7分,獲得上萬觀眾好評。《無恥之徒》這部美劇第一季開播於2011年,如今七年時間過去,已經拍攝到第九季,部部收視率和口碑都很好,該劇已成為showtime最長壽+收視最高的臺柱,續訂理所當然(尺度大的美劇推薦 《蛇蠍美人》有幾季劇情講了什麼)。
  • 如何用美劇能提高英語能力?
    不是所有劇都合適的,有些劇看完之後,腦子全是「轟」「啊」「咚」各種肉搏場面;有些劇看完之後,腦子裡存滿了各種古怪的知識,還有的劇看了之後,說出來一嘴俚語。用來學習的美劇,是要有一定對話量,生活化、平民化的片子。看字幕不可取很多人喜歡開著字幕看,覺得會有參照更有幫助,其實這是在拖你的後腿。
  • 美劇推薦:十部精彩但少有人關注的英美劇,看看有沒有你看過的
    今天美叔推薦的這幾部美劇都屬於比較冷門的劇集(相對於《權力的遊戲》、《絕命毒師》、《行屍走肉》這種),不過內容絕對精彩。如果你喜歡的美劇沒有出現在這次推薦當中,要麼是因為太熱門,要麼是因為太不精彩。所有在下面評論:怎麼沒有《權力的遊戲》、怎麼沒有《絕命毒師》的朋友閱讀理解全部判零分。另:排名結果為RANKER網友投票產生。
  • 美劇推薦:除了《行屍走肉》還有這些末世求生美劇可以看
    今天,美叔就給大家推薦一部分末世題材的美劇,畢竟如果每周不給大家推薦一次劇集,總覺得好像少了點兒什麼似的。《十二猴子》(12 Monkeys)——2015至今共三季,已續訂第四季為最終季說實話,其實直到第二季才出現病毒肆虐事件,但《雙螺旋》的第一季真的是讓美叔感到非常的驚豔,雖說是末世題材的美劇,但是懸疑成分也非常的重,在觀看的時候整個人的代入感非常深。不過第二季開始扯雙時間線,但是編劇的功力好像並不是很夠,導致看起來有些亂,最終兩季收場。如果你喜歡科幻懸疑類型的美劇,那麼這部美劇你可以試著看一下。還有,女助手約旦·海耶斯長得挺好看的。
  • 星際旅行類美劇推薦
    01《迷失太空》《迷失太空》,這次地球真的被人類玩壞了,幸虧航天技術發展很快,各種飛船裝上人就出發尋找下一個即將被人類禍禍的星球。本劇帶點末世色彩,背井離鄉的人類救人,救外星人,還能救機器人,就是救不了地球。劇中外星人的造型千奇百怪,劇中人類逃亡不忘內鬥,怪不得地球被玩沒了。
  • 看美劇學口語,那麼美劇重播用英語怎麼說?美劇S01E01又是啥?
    很多人被美劇吸粉,可能是因為它的快節奏,神腦洞,也可能是因為主角超能打的顏,亦或是單純的想學學英語~所以你的菜是經典的《老友記》?還是總是讓人捧腹又聽得雲裡霧裡的《生活大爆炸》?亦或是讓人無線沉迷,有龐大世界觀的《權力的遊戲》?
  • IMDB最高評分劇集易主,美劇《車諾比》奪冠,還不快去看!
    分的高分,打破了《地球脈動》(Planet Earth)第二季在此之前9.5分的記錄,成為IMDB上目前評分最高的電視劇作品。,所以一直沒敢寫,萬一推薦了之後又是個爛尾的話,就太對不起相信美叔推薦的朋友們了。
  • 9分以上的科幻、懸疑、犯罪美劇20部!
    福爾摩斯:基本演繹法第六季Elementary懸疑犯罪美劇,豆瓣評分9.1劇情精巧好看,喜歡探案類的朋友肯定會喜。蒼穹浩瀚第三季The Expanse 科幻懸疑美劇,豆瓣評分:9.5在上一季結尾,原分子病毒已經接管了愛神星並威脅到整個太陽系的安全。