傾力推薦美國素食音樂家Jonathan Mann的作品《素食無迷惘》(VeganMyths Debunked)。大家打開音箱,在輕鬆的旋律中去了解素食知識吧。飲食應該和音樂一樣美好,充滿和平!
Hey Ivory!
嘿,Ivory
Yeah Jonathan?
嗯,Jonathan
You're Vegan,right?
你是素食者?
Yes, that's right,I am!
是的,我是。
Can I ask you somequestions, then?
那麼可否問你些問題?
Sure, Mann, ofcourse you can!
當然,Mann,你當然可以問。
Are you ready forthe questions, then?
那你準備好回答這些問題了嗎?
What are youwaiting for?
還等啥呢(問唄)?
Where do you getyour protein, protein, protein
你從哪兒獲取蛋白質,蛋白質,蛋白質
Only meat hasprotein so where do you get your protein
只有肉含有蛋白質,你是從哪兒攝取蛋白質滴涅?
Actually lots ofthings have protein: Beans have protein
事實上很多東西都含蛋白質:豆類有蛋白質
Greens haveprotein, fruits and nuts have protein, grains and seeds have protein
綠色蔬菜有蛋白質,水果、堅果有蛋白質,穀物、種子也有蛋白質
and here's thething that's so obscene:
有個XX的事實就是:
We don't need somuch protein
我們不需要那麼多蛋白質
Most people eatmore than they need
可大多數人吃了很多蛋白質,遠遠超過他們本身的需求量
Well,I'd neverknew that before.
哦,我以前不知道這些。
It's true.
是這樣的(我以前也不知道)。
Where do you getyour calcium? Only milk has calcium
你咋獲取鈣?只有奶有鈣。
Healthy bones fromcow's milk, calcium, I drink it, yum
健康的骨骼源自牛奶、鈣,我喝牛奶的,很好喝哦~
Lots of plantshave calcium, and lots and lots of calcium
很多植物含鈣,很多很多的鈣。
And cholesterol,well they have none of the fat found in milk
還有膽固醇,它們中完全沒有奶中所含有的脂肪。
Calcium no fat?
沒有脂肪的鈣?
No fat.
沒有。
Greens give mecalcium??
綠色蔬菜能提供給我鈣質?
Lots of calcium!
很多鈣!
What about ourancestors? Didn't they eat meat?
我們的祖先呢?他們不吃肉嗎?
If I wasn'tsupposed to eat it, then why do I have these teeth?
如果我不是吃肉,那麼我為啥有這些牙齒(犬齒)涅?
Do your teeth looklike a carnivores? All sharp and pointy, like?
你的牙齒看起來像肉食動物的嗎?全都尖銳無比,像嗎?
No you gotta cookyour meat over a roaring fire light!
不,你會在大火上烹飪肉的。
Furthermore, allcarnivores act on instinct.
並且,所有的肉食動物都是憑著本能行事的。
Humans makechoices, they consider and they think
人類會做選擇,他們會顧慮、會思考
If humans of oldate meat
老年人吃肉
It was a choicenot a necessity
其實並不是必須的選擇
Well,I'd nevergotten about that way.
哦,我從沒了解過那些。
Now you have yourchoices.
現在你可以有你自己的選擇。
If everyone werevegan, what about all the cows
如果每個人都是素食者(非動物食用者),那現在在農場裡的奶牛
and all thegajillion chickens that living on farms now?
肉雞們都會怎樣呢?
If everyone turnedvegan it wouldn't happen over night
and demand wouldjust decline and so would the supply.
不可能一夜之間人們全都變為素食者
但需求量會下降,供應量也隨之下降
Isn't vegan foodjust bland and gross?
素食是不是淡而無味的?
No! It's yummierthan most!
不!素食比大多數食物更美味!
You care aboutanimals more, you do!
你一定比其他人更加地關愛動物,一定是的!
I care aboutanimals, people too!
我在乎動物,其他人也一樣在乎動物!
Aren't vegan menweak and girly?
素食男人會不會更虛弱、更娘一些?
I find vegan menquite sexy!
我覺著素食男人很性感啊!
B12, so there,haha!
那維生素B12也在植物裡,哈哈!
B12's frombacteria!
菌類裡含有Vb12!
Where do you getyour protein?
你從哪兒攝取你要的蛋白質?
Plants!
植物!
Where do you getcalcium?
你從哪兒攝取鈣?
Plants!
Where do you getyour iron?
你從哪兒攝取你要的鐵?
Plants!
Where do you getyour zinc?
你從哪兒攝取你要的鋅?
Plants!
Hey Ivory!
嘿,Ivory
Yeah Jonathan?
嗯,Jonathan
I think I get itnow.
我想我已經知道了。
Yeah, it's allabout plants.
全都是植物。
Yep, that's prettymuch it.
是啊,那已經足夠了。
OK, cool, glad wecleared it up!
ok,cool,很高興這事兒越來明朗(無疑或)了!
Me too! Let's havea snack!
我也是!我們去吃東西吧!
OK.
ok
點擊右上角按鈕即可分享在微信朋友圈和微博,一個動作可以改變一個人的一生,傳播智慧,自利利他,功德無量!
分享方法:點擊右上角【...】中的【分享到朋友圈】即可
關注方法:1.登錄個人微信,選擇朋友們--添加朋友--點查找微信公眾帳號並輸入「喜瑪拉雅文庫」(微信號:haishengwenhua)--點擊關注即可
2、掃一掃