電影《神秘博士元旦特集:戴立克革命(2021)》Part1-中英文對照

2021-01-08 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

很久以前…

在一個遙遠的地方…

(切爾滕納姆)

切爾滕納姆 英格蘭西南部城市

政府通訊總部

消滅

Exterminate!

必須消滅博士

The Doctor must be destroyed!

地球由我和我的同伴們守護 今年 還有每一年

Earth is protected by me and my mates, this year and every other.

來吧

Here we go.

消滅

Exterminate!

-現在把各部件連起來 -武器故障

-Now attach the parts. -Weapon failure.

-部件啟動 博士 -快躲開

-The parts are on, Doctor. -Get clear!

分鐘後

大家在裡面還好吧

Is everyone all right in there?

出了點意外

We had an accident.

有人受傷了

People got hurt.

不過已經處理好了

The issue's been dealt with.

有人在23號倉庫等著

There'll be somebody waiting at Depository 23.

我們好久沒開過那個倉庫了

Long time since we opened that one.

那是什麼 安全嗎

Whatever that is is it safe?

儘快把它運過去就行

Just get it there quick as you can.

中途我能停下喝口茶嗎

Am I allowed to stop for a cuppa?

好吧 只有你才行

Oh, only cos it's you.

對了 你媽媽怎麼樣了

How's your mum, by the way?

-你知道的 -你也不容易

-Yeah, you know. -Must be hard.

是啊 我該上路了

Yeah. Best get on the road.

-嗨 -你好

-Hi. -Hi.

能給我灌杯茶嗎

Can I get a cup of tea in there, please?

謝謝

Thank you.

-給你 親愛的 -謝謝

-There you go, love. -Cheers.

-祝你今天愉快 -非常感謝 祝你愉快

-Have a good day. -Thanks very much. Have a good one.

神秘博士

神秘博士

戴立克革命

2021年新年特輯

你說早餐會議的時候

When you said breakfast meeting,

我還以為會在某個提供早餐的地方

I presumed it would be somewhere that served breakfast.

-喬·帕特森 -裡奧·魯加茲

-Jo Patterson. -Leo Rugazzi.

魯加茲科技執行長

CEO, Rugazzi Technologies.

18個月前我收購了裡奧的公司

I acquired Leo's company 18 months ago.

我發現你現在買了好多公司

I see you buying a lot of companies right now.

他們都叫你美國版麥克·阿什利

They're calling you the American Mike Ashley.

麥克·阿什利

英超紐卡斯爾聯足球俱樂部主席

體育產業商人

20世紀末曾大舉收購

多個陷入困境的運動品牌

如今行情很好

There's a lot of value in the market today.

你的政治抱負被那樁有毒廢品的醜聞給毀了

Having your political ambitions ruined by that little toxic waste scandal

看來好像因禍得福了

seems to have been a blessing in disguise.

對我來說 這依舊是個敏感話題

That's a very sensitive subject for me.

我只想說 我非常激動

I just wanted to say that I I am super psyched

我們終於有了一位稱職的科技部長

about having a proper Technology Secretary at last.

我當時也很激動

I was super psyched too

直到他們告訴我預算是2.7英鎊

until they told me that my budget was 2.70.

要說也只有你能勝任這職位了 喬

Well, if anybody can make it work, it's you, Jo.

告訴我我們為什麼來這裡

Show me why we're here.

裡奧想給你看一個革命性的東西

Leo has something... revolutionary to show you.

只是個小型角色扮演

Just a small role-play.

我們都知道如今世界面臨的問題

We all know the problems facing the world today.

對領導人的信任達到了歷史新低

Trust in our leaders is at an all-time low.

內亂愈演愈烈

Civil unrest is growing.

安保預算卻在下降

Security budgets are falling.

我們的警察部門壓力倍增

Our police forces are under pressure.

天啊 我希望沒人會受傷

Goodness, I hope no-one's going to get hurt.

問題顯而易見

The problem is obvious.

這就是解決辦法

Here's the solution.

內置高壓水槍

Built-in water cannon.

還有催淚瓦斯

And CS gas.

我們沒有用真的催淚瓦斯

We're not using actual CS gas.

我還是覺得應該用

I still think it would have been fine.

聲波威懾

Sonic deterrent!

全機械化 帶有人工智慧界面程序 以應對各種意外

Entirely robotic with, um, AI interface program for every eventuality,

根據大量真實場景測試而設計

thanks to extensive real-world scenario testing.

太陽能 太陽能供電 能效為一級

Er, solar...solar powered with A-grade energy rating.

你自己造出來的嗎

You built this yourself?

差不多吧 羅伯森先生參與進來後

Oh, pretty much. Um, once Mr Robertson became involved,

幫我們加速了整個項目

he really helped us turbo-boost the whole project.

其實 說到

Actually, talking about...

她心裡有數 裡奧

Er, she gets the picture, Leo.

很好了

That's fine.

這可以改變局勢 喬

This is a game-changer, Jo.

簡直是安保設備界的iPhone

It's the security equivalent of the iPhone.

我們能私下談談嗎

Shall we talk in private?

我要在我的選區內進行製造和測試

I want them built and beta-tested in my constituency.

對 就像討論的一樣

Yes, yes, as discussed.

當那些汽車公司拋棄你時 我買下了所有的工廠

When those car firms deserted you, I bought up all the plants.

現在它們是我的產業 我們換個用途

I own them now. So we repurpose.

新的基礎設施 新的工作

New infrastructure, new jobs.

這會讓你大獲全勝的 喬

This is going to be a big win for you, Jo.

我們精力充沛的新科技部長帶來的偉大政績

A flagship policy from our dynamic new Technology Secretary

看起來

and it looks like, er,

你的黨派很快就需要一個新領導人了

your party's going to need a new leader soon.

那個小裡奧知道些什麼

What does he know -young Leo?

只知道我是從未知來源得到的零件

Only that I got the parts from some unknown source.

政府通訊總部先進技術轉移的事

If it ever gets out that I tipped you off

是我透露給你的 如果這事傳了出去

about advanced technology being transported from GCHQ...

不會的

It won't.

我們彼此信任

We trust each other.

這是個很好的安排 喬

This is a good arrangement, Jo.

你只是在為收購提供便利

You're simply facilitating an acquisition

而我僅和你分享了智慧財產權的利潤

and I'm cutting you in on the IP.

沒人知道

Nobody knows.

皆大歡喜

Everybody wins.

這需要多久

How long will it take?

一年左右吧

Er, a year, give or take.

790 億

光年外

早上好 37號監控

Morning, camera 37.

早上好 38號監控

Morning, camera 38.

早上好 安琪拉

Morning, Angela.

還好嗎 靚妹靚仔

All right, Bonnie and Clyde?

1930年美國經濟大蕭條時期著名的雌雄大盜

Bonnie and Clyde

小東西

Tiny!

這都多少次了

How many times?

你不能吃籠子 相信我 我試過了

You can't eat the cage. Believe me. I've tried.

要聽睡前故事嗎 博士

Bedtime story, Doctor?

好啊 多謝 博士

Yes, please, Doctor.

經典之一嗎

One of the classics?

是的 太好了

Yes, please.

那麼 準備好

Settle down, then.

"家住女貞路4號的德思禮夫婦總是得意地說"

"Mr and Mrs Dursley, of number four Privet Drive,were proud to say

小說《哈利·波特與魔法石》第一句

"他們是非常規矩的人家"

-"that they were perfectly normal..."

什麼

What?

誰在那裡

Who's there?

堅強點

Stay strong.

有人在等你

People are waiting for you.

我一直在想 她在這裡只待了幾分鐘

I keep thinking she was barely in here for a couple of minutes

卻還是用我們的基因設置了門禁

and yet she coded the entry lock to our DNA,

就像在她的的塔迪斯上

just like on her own TARDIS.

也許 是因為她想讓我們追蹤到她

Maybe that's cos she wanted us to be able to follow her,

可以找到她

to find her,

因為她需要我們

cos she needed us.

我會想出辦法的

I'm going to work it out.

我必須想出辦法

I must be able to work it out.

新年快樂 小婭

Happy New Year, Yaz.

已經新年了嗎

When was it New Year?

你一直睡在這裡嗎

You been sleeping in here?

相關焦點