電影《奇愛博士(1964)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2021-01-13 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

美國空軍的觀點是

他們的保安設施可防止影片所描述的

事件的發生

此外 影片中的所有角色

不代表任何活著或死去的人

一年來 在西方領袖中有一流言

For more than a year, ominous rumors had been privately circulating

蘇聯已經有了 終極武器

among high-level Western leaders that the Soviet Union had been at work

一種帶來世界末日的裝置

on what was darkly hinted to be the ultimate weapon: A doomsday device.

情報部門追蹤到那高度機密的地方

Intelligence sources traced the site of the top-secret Russian project

北極佐可夫群島

to the perpetually

多霧的荒野上

fog-shrouded wasteland below the Arctic peaks of the Zhokhov Islands.

沒人知道他們建了些什麼

What they were building or why it was

以及為什麼要在那偏遠的地方

located in a remote, desolate place no one could say.

-長官 是瑞皮將軍 -我是曼德克上尉

-General Ripper, sir. -Group Captain Mandrake speaking.

-我是瑞皮將軍 -是 -聽出我的聲音嗎

-This is General Ripper speaking. -Yes, sir. -Do you recognize my voice?

-能聽出 你為什麼要問這 -你為何想到要回問

-I do, sir. Why do you ask? -Why do you think?

不知道 我們剛剛通過電話

I don't know, sir. We spoke just a few moments ago, didn't we?

你不明白我讓你辨認聲音很重要嗎

You don't think I'd ask unless it was pretty damned important, do you?

-是 很重要 -我們要保持警惕

-No, I don't. -Let's see if we can stay on the ball.

支隊是否在安全臨界狀態

Has the Wing confirmed holding at their fail-safe points?

是的 剛剛得到確認

Yes, sir. The confirmations have just come in.

好的 注意聽

Very well. Now, listen to me carefully.

基地很快進入警報狀態

The base is being put on condition red.

通知所有單位

I want this flashed to all sections immediately.

好主意 讓大家都做好準備

Condition red. Jolly good. Keeps the men on their toes.

-恐怕這不是演習 -不是演習

-This is not an exercise. -Not an exercise?

我不該說但你有權知道

I shouldn't tell you this, but you're a good officer and have a right ot know.

看來我們已處在戰爭中

It looks like we're in a shooting war.

-俄國人捲入了嗎 -是這麼說的

-Oh, hell. Are the Russians involved? -That's all I've been told.

我命令關閉基地 完全關閉

It came in on the red phone. I'm gonna follow orders and seal this base tight.

我要你轉入R計劃 羅伯特的字頭R計劃 通知支隊

Now, I want you to transmit Plan R, R for Robert, to the Wing.

-羅伯特字頭R計劃 -有那麼糟嗎

-Plan R for Robert. -Is it that bad, sir?

-看來這很麻煩 -是 先生 羅伯特字頭R計劃

-Looks like it's pretty hairy. -Yes, sir. Plan R for Robert.

最後 可能最重要的是

Last and possibly most important

所有私人無線電播音系統都要關閉

I want all privately owned radios to be immediately impounded.

否則會被利用來破壞

They might be used to issue instructions to saboteurs.

警察會拿出擁有者的名單

As I previously arranged, Air Police will have lists of all owners.

將它們都繳了

I want every one collected without exception.

完成以後向我報告

After you've done that, report back to me.

為防止突然核攻擊

In order to guard against surprise nuclear attack

美國24小時保持一隊

America's Strategic Air Command maintains a large force of

B52轟炸機

B-52 bombers airborne 24 hours a day.

每機可載5千萬噸等量的核彈

Each B-52 can deliver a nuclear bomb load of 50 megatons

等於空軍在二戰中使用的

equal to 16 times the total explosive force of all the bombs

全部炸彈的16倍

and shells used by all the armies in World War II.

這支部隊從美國指揮

Based in America,

從波斯灣到北冰洋都有部署

the Airborne Alert Force is deployed from the Persian Gulf to the Arctic Ocean.

但他們有一個共同的地理因素

But they have one geographical factor in common.

就是到俄國的目標僅需2小時

They are all two hours from their targets inside Russia.

最高機密飛行通訊密碼

支隊攻擊R計劃

昆少將 你會認為這很瘋狂

Major Kong, I know you'll think this is crazy

但是我剛收到基地發來的編碼為支隊攻擊R計劃信號

but I just got a message from base over the C.R.M. 114.

羅密歐字頭的R計劃

It decodes as Wing attack Plan R. R for Romeo.

格迪 你在說支隊攻擊R計劃嗎

Goldie, did you say Wing attack Plan R?

是的 長官

Yes, sir, I have.

格迪 我多次說過

Goldie, how many times have I told you guys that

在飛機上不要開玩笑

I don't want horsin'around on the airplane?

解開的碼就是那樣的

I'm not horsing around. That's how it decodes.

在我種種經歷中

I've been to one world fair, a picnic and a rodeo,

這是我從通過耳機聽到的最愚蠢的東西

and that's the stupidest thing I heard over earphones.

-你能肯定是今天的指令嗎 -是的 長官

-You sure you got today's code? -Yes, sir.

一定錯了 我就回來

There's gotta be something wrong. Wait a second, I'm coming back.

-取得基地的確認 -是的 長官

-Maybe you'd better get a confirmation from base. -Yes, sir.

大概是測試我們對國家的忠心

Major Kong, is it possible this is some kind of loyalty test?

看看誰真的願意出動吧

You know, give the go code and then recall to see who would actually go?

還沒有人得到出動的指令

Ain't nobody ever got the go code yet.

除非俄國人攻擊了華盛頓

Old Ripper wouldn't be giving us Plan R unless them Ruskies

否則不會啟動R計劃

had already clobbered Washington and a lot of other towns with a sneak attack.

是的 長官

Yes, sir.

昆少將 基地的信息得到確認

Major Kong, message from base confirmed.

好的 弟兄們 就是這樣了

Well, boys, I reckon this is it.

和俄國人核戰即將開始

Nuclear combat toe-to-toe with the Ruskies.

弟兄們 我不善於演說

Boys, I ain't much of a hand at making speeches.

但是我明白重大事件正在發生

But I got a fair idea that something doggone important is going on back there.

我個人心理也明白

I've got a fair idea of the kind of personal emotions that

你們在怎麼想

some of you fellows may be thinking.

如果你們對核戰沒有強烈反應

Heck, I reckon you wouldn't be human beings

那麼你們就不是人類

if you didn't have pretty strong personal feelings about nuclear combat.

但是我希望你們不要忘記人民指望你們

I want you to remember one thing. The folks back home are counting on you.

還有 我們不能讓他們失望

And by golly, we ain't about to let them down. Tell you something else.

如果此役有我想像中一半的重要

If this thing turns out to be half as important as I figure it might be

你們此後會在

I'd say you're all in line for

提升和頌揚的名單中

some important promotions and personal citations when this thing's over with.

無論你們的種族 膚色或信仰

That goes for every last one of you regardless of your race,

都一視同仁

color or your creed.

現在我們必須趕快行動

Now let's get this thing on the hump. We got some flying to do.

-巴可 我可以嗎 -你接

-Buck, should I get it? -Yeah, you'll have to.

Hello?

將軍在 他不能來聽電話

Yes, General Turgidson is here, but he can't come to the phone now.

我是秘書 斯格特小姐

This is his secretary, Miss Scott.

福瑞迪 你好嗎 好的 你呢

Freddie, how are you? Fine. And you?

我們正在準備將軍需要的文件

Oh, we were just catching up on some of the general's paperwork.

他現在沒空 他不能來聽電話

He's tied up. I'm afraid he can't come to the phone.

等等 將軍 圖吉德森的電話

Just a minute. General Turgidson, a Colonel Puntrich calling.

-讓他等會兒再打

-Tell him to call back.

-福瑞迪 你能待會再打嗎

-Freddie, the general says could you call back in a minute?

-他說不能等 -問他有什麼事

-He says it can't wait. -For Pete's Find out what he wants.

將軍在洗手間

The general is in the powder room right now.

你能告訴我是什麼事嗎 請稍等一下

Could you tell me what it's about? Just a second.

八分鐘前他們收到

Apparently they monitored a transmission eight minutes ago

皮森空軍基地的信號

from Burpelson Air Force Base.

是給843轟炸機的空襲警報

Right. It was directed to the 843rd Bomb Wing on airborne alert.

解碼結果是R計劃

It decoded as Wing attack Plan R.

告訴他打電話給基地指揮官瑞皮

Well, tell him to call what's -his-name, Base Commander Ripper.

將軍說讓你打電話給 瑞皮 843基地指揮官

The general suggests you call General Ripper, the 843rd base commander.

-所有通訊都中斷了 -讓他自己解決

-Oh. All communications are dead! -Bull! Tell him to do it himself.

福瑞迪 將軍讓你能不能自己再試一次 了解

The general asks if you could possibly try again yourself. I see.

他試了很多次

He says he's tried personally several times, but everything is dead.

正常電話通訊也中斷了

Even the normal phone lines are shut down.

福瑞 怎麼樣

Fred? Buck. What's it look like?

你肯定是R計劃嗎

Well, are you sure it's Plan R?

警報板上有什麼 什麼也沒有嗎

Huh. What's cooking on the threat board? Nothing? Nothing at all?

我不喜歡這 福瑞

I don't like the look of this. Tell you what you better do, old buddy.

好的 給埃默和查理一個訊號

You better give Elmo and Charlie a blast and bump everything up to condition red.

打開所有紅色警報待命

Stand by the blower. I'll get back to you.

-什麼 -沒什麼

-What's up? -Nothing.

-我的內褲呢 -在地板上 你去哪

-Where's my shorts? -On the floor. Where are you going?

不去哪

No place.

我應該去作戰室了

I thought I might mosey over to the War Room to see what's doing over there.

-才早晨3點! -空軍從不睡覺

-It's 3:00 in the morning. -The air force never sleeps.

巴可 甜心 我也不困

Buck, honey, I'm not sleepy either.

我懂 寶貝

I know how it is, baby.

我來告訴你該怎麼做 你開始倒計數

Tell you what you do. You start your countdown

老巴可在你"發射"之前就回來

and old Bucky will be back before you can say "Blastoff! "

那些同志不理會生命 即使是自己的生命

Your Commie has no regard for human life, not even his own.

鑑於此

For this reason, men,

我要你們明白必須特別小心

I want to impress upon you the need for extreme watchfullness.

敵人可單獨或結隊來

The enemy may come individually or he may come in strength.

也可能穿我們的制服

He may even come in the uniform of our own troops.

我們必須阻止他們

But however he comes, we must stop him.

決不讓他們進入基地

We must not allow him to gain entrance to this base.

你們必須遵守三條基本規定

Now, I am going to give you three simple rules.

第一 不要相信任何人無論他穿什麼制服 什麼軍階

相關焦點