更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
一個沒有缺陷的世界
想像一下如果世上不再有缺陷 疾病和畸形兒童
想像一下...
畸形兒童
《生命的拼接》 作者柯特·康納斯博士 奧斯公司未來基因工程導師
實習參觀已停止報名
美洲豹辯論俱樂部
奧斯公司 員工
理察·帕克和柯特·康納斯
奧斯公司科學家宣布即將取得重大突破
跨物種基因 是科幻小說還是科研事實
空難致死 理察和瑪麗·帕克夫婦
柯特·康納斯博士
柯特·康納斯博士 《沒有缺陷的世界》 奧斯公司文摘
人人
平等
生物纖維研發部
蜘蛛咬傷症狀
被蜘蛛咬後怎麼辦
蜘蛛咬傷
理察·帕克 蜘蛛
最後的難關
口語中touch up亦有對(異性)動手動腳之意
也可以理解為 我被迷住了
傑克
紐約市警察局
懸賞徵集信息
出自米開朗基羅十四行詩21首《蠶》
進行中 爬行動物血清解藥
目標已發射
紐約警署 通緝兇手
別走開 後面還有彩蛋哦
五 四 三 二 一
Five, four, three, two, one.
準備好了嗎 我來啦
Ready or not, here I come.
爸爸
Hey, Dad?
爸爸
Dad!
你在這跟梅嬸
You'll stay with Aunt May
和本叔住一陣
and Uncle Ben for a little while.
我要和你一起走
I wanna go with you.
他不喜歡吃三明治上的吐司皮
He doesn't like crust on his sandwiches.
睡覺的時候一定要亮一盞小燈
and he likes to sleep with a little light on.
-瑪麗 走吧 走吧 -天哪
- Mary. Come on, come on. - Oh, God.
爸爸
Dad.
乖乖的
Be good.
抱歉
Sorry.
早上好 弗萊舍
Morning, Flash.
早上好 帕克
Good morning, Parker.
你叫彼得 對嗎
Hey. It's Peter, right?
我很喜歡你的照片
I really like your photos.
謝謝 謝謝
Oh, thanks. Thanks.
你周五晚上忙嗎
Listen, are you busy Friday night?
太好了 能來給我男朋友的車拍幾張嗎
Cool. Can you take pictures of my boyfriend's car?
我想在他生日時裱一張好的照片送他
You know, I really wanna frame a good one for his birthday.
你對他真好 這主意棒極了
That's really nice of you. Wow, that's such a nice thought.
好的 我去看看原來的
Yeah, I'll have a look at the old....
-原來的日程表 -好的
- The old schedule. - Okay.
帕克
Parker.
-有事嗎 先生 -滑板還想要嗎
- Yes, sir? - You want to keep that skateboard?
-想 -那就別在這滑
- Yeah. - Keep it off the ground.
-好的 -輪子朝上
- Sure. Yeah. - Wheels up.
這樣嗎
Like that?
-對 -好吧
- That's it. - Okay.
吃了它 吃了它 吃了它
Eat it! Eat it! Eat it!
吃了它 吃了它
Eat it! Eat it!
吃了它 吃了它 吃了它
Eat it! Eat it! Eat it!
把蔬菜吃了 戈登 快吃
Eat your vegetables, Gordon. Come on!
快吃
Come on!
帕克 過來
Hey, Parker, come on.
給我們照張相
Get a picture of this.
不 我不會照的
No, I'm not gonna take a picture of it.
-放下他吧 夥計 -照啊
- Put him down, man. - Come on.
戈登 別吃了
Gordon, don't eat it.
快照一張 帕克
Take the picture, Parker.
放下他 弗萊舍
Put him down, Flash.
照下來
Take the picture.
把他放下 尤金
Put him down, Eugene!
哥們兒
Hey, man.
來啊
Come on!
站起來 帕克
Get up, Parker!
起來
Get up!
來啊 來啊
Come on! Come on!
站起來
Get up!
打死我我也不照
I'm still not taking the picture.
那就躺著吧 帕克
Stay down, Parker!
還想不想看他挨揍
Who wants one more?
-再來一下 -弗萊舍
- One more! - Flash!
弗萊舍 今天放學以後還補習吧
Flash, we still on for after school today?
三點半來我家
My house, 3:30?
希望你做了功課
I hope you've been doing your homework.
上次你可讓我非常失望
Last time, I was, very disappointed in you.
-夠了 讓開 -弗萊舍 我們去上課吧
- Okay, move. - Flash, how about we go to class?
怎麼樣
How about it?
隨便吧
Whatever.
你剛才的行為很贊
I thought that was great what you did.
有點蠢 但很贊
It was stupid, but it was great.
你該去校醫那看看 萬一有點腦震蕩什麼的
You should go to the nurse. You might have a concussion.
你叫什麼名字
What's your name?
你不知道我的名字嗎
You don't know my name?
不 我知道
No, I know your name.
想看看你自己還記得不
I want to know if you know your name.
彼得
Peter.
-帕克 彼得·帕克 -記得就好
- Parker. Peter Parker. - Okay, good.
還是去找校醫檢查下吧
I'd still go to the nurse though.
你叫格溫對吧
You're Gwen, right?
格溫·史黛西
Gwen Stacy.
好的
All right.
今晚咱們吃義大利麵和肉丸
I'm making spaghetti and meatballs tonight.
開玩笑吧 又是義大利麵
You're serious? Spaghetti...
你什麼時候開始不愛吃了
Since when don't you like spaghetti and meatballs, huh?
-天哪 -怎麼了
- Oh, my God. - What's up?
你的臉怎麼了
What happened to your face?
沒事 玩滑板的時候摔了一跤
I'm all right. Just... I fell, skating.
沒事的
It's all right.
本·帕克 別想把那髒盒子放我廚房裡
Ben Parker, don't you even think about leaving that filthy box in my kitchen.
這都是我的保齡球獎盃啊
These are my bowling trophies.
真是天大的榮幸 求你放我廚房裡吧
Oh then by all means please, leave that filthy box in my kitchen.
-你怎麼了 -玩滑板摔的
- What happened to you? - He fell.
我就不明白這些孩子為什麼喜歡玩這東西
Why you kids ride those things, I'll never know.
因為它又蠢又危險
Because it's stupid and dangerous.
還記得我倆年輕時做的那些傻事嗎
Remember when we were stupid and dangerous?
不記得
No.
-相信我 我們也這樣過 -多謝你的提醒了
- Trust me, we were. - All right. Good to know.
哪兒漏水了
Where's the flood?
跟我來 帶你去看看
Follow me. I'll show you.
-真的嗎 -嗯
- You serious? - Yes.
好吧
All right.
應該是冷凝器託盤壞了
I think it's the condenser tray.
不 如果是冷凝器託盤或熱交換管壞了
No. Too much water for the condenser tray
應該不會有這麼多積水
or the heat exchange tubing.
肯定是充填輸送管壞了
This has got to be the fill line.
聽起來倒還像回事兒
That's the only thing that makes any sense.
能修好嗎
Can you fix it?
今晚不行 明天我去一趟五金店吧
No, not tonight. I'll go by the hardware store tomorrow.
就這麼定了 對了 拿這個敷敷臉
Good deal. And meanwhile, put this on your face.
對方傷得怎樣
How's the other guy look?
別裝了 一看就知道是挨了拳頭
Come on. I know a right cross when I see one.
猜對沒 需要我聯繫誰的家長嗎
Yes or no? Do I have to call somebody's father?
不 不用
No, no.
好吧
All right.
這事我不會告訴你梅嬸
Well, I wouldn't tell your Aunt May.
我可不忍心讓哪個孩子去承受她的河東獅吼
I pity the poor kid who'd have to suffer her wrath.
上樓之前再看看有什麼值得拿上來的
Before you come up, see if there's anything else worth saving.
好的
Okay.
-管道工可不會給你修家電 -會的
- Plumbers don't fix appliances. - Yes, they do.
他們只負責堵漏泵水什麼的
They fix pipes and pump things.
你只要跟他們說...
If you ask them to...
更多內容請百度搜索:可小果