更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
腦子
Brains!
現在演什麼呢
What's happening now?
殭屍在吃她的腦子 奶奶
Well, the zombie is eating her head, Grandma.
那可不好 吃它幹嘛
That's not very nice. What's he doing that for?
他是殭屍 殭屍都吃腦子
Because he's a zombie. That's what they do.
他晚餐肯定吃不下了
He's going to ruin his dinner.
他們要是坐下來好好談談
I'm sure if they just bothered to sit down and talk it through,
肯定有別的辦法解決
it would be a different story.
諾曼 不是讓你倒垃圾嗎
Norman, didn't l tell you to take out the garbage?
就來 爸爸
Yeah, coming, Dad.
順便叫他把恆溫器打開吧
Tell him to turn up the thermostat, too, will you?
我的腳冰涼
My feet are like ice.
快給我安進去 混帳
Come on, fit, you stupid...
在屋裡看什麼呢
Hi. What are you watching in there?
性和暴力
Sex and violence.
真不錯
Oh, that's nice.
你就不能像別的孩子那樣
Can't you be like other kids your age,
在院子裡扎扎帳篷或者
and pitch a tent in the
有點鋸木頭之類的健康喜好嗎
yard or have a healthy interest in carpentry?
佩裡
Perry...
你不是說
I thought you said kids my
我這年齡的孩子只會入室行竊和飆車嗎
age were too busy shoplifting and joyriding.
諾曼
Norman.
他就跟吸多了似的 少說有七包
He's, like, R-I-double-P-E-D. Like, a seven-pack at least.
看著點
Watch it!
考特尼 溫柔點
Courtney, be nice. Whoa!
對啊 她根本配不上他
Yeah, she totally doesn't deserve him.
她是不錯 我也喜歡她
I mean, she's nice and l really like her,
但她就是個窩囊廢
but she's a complete loser.
對啊 我知道
Yeah, l know.
爸爸
Hey, uh, Dad?
奶奶問能不能開暖氣 她腳冷
Grandma says, can you turn up the heating? Her feet are cold.
佩裡
Now, Perry...
還要我說幾次 兒子
How many times do we have to go through this, son?
你奶奶死了
Your grandmother is dead!
我知道
I know.
那你怎麼還老跟她說話
Then why do you keep on talking to her?
因為她跟我說話
Because she talks back.
天哪 你真能瞎掰
OMG, you are such a liar.
拜託 我沒編瞎話
God, l'm not making this up,
我發誓 她總跟我說話
I swear! She talks to me all the time.
是嗎 拿出證據來
Oh, yeah? Prove it.
她說 把高中四分衛裸上身的照片
She said, it's not very ladylike
藏在放內褲的抽屜裡
to hide photos of the high-school quarterback
可不像淑女該有的行為
with his shirt off in your underwear drawer.
我就知道
I knew it!
你偷偷地翻我的...
Uh! You've been sneaking around in my personal... Ugh!
我可沒有 是奶奶告訴我的
No, I haven't. Grandma told me.
你最差勁了
You are the worst!
諾曼 我知道你跟奶奶很親
Norman, I know you and Grandma were very close,
但是日子還得繼續
but we all have to move on.
奶奶現在在一個更好的地方
Grandma's in a better place now.
沒有 她就在客廳
No, she's not. She's in the living room.
你奶奶老了 病死了
Your grandmother was old and sick and she died.
就是這麼回事兒
That's all there is to it!
好了 佩裡 他只是還沒從悲傷中走出來
Okay. Perry, this is just part of the mourning process.
別再幫他找藉口了
Oh, stop indulging him.
不是我不開明
I'm nothing if I'm not liberal,
但那種娘們兮兮的行徑
but that limp-wristed
在萌芽時期就得及時制止
hippie garbage needs to be nipped in the bud.
你們家的人可能不在乎
This behavior might be okay with your side of the family,
但我可忍不下去了
but I'm not putting up with it anymore!
我做不到 不許再這樣了
Not me! Not this again.
這可不是西海岸 桑德拉
This isn't the West Coast, Sandra.
這裡的人會說閒話 真的
People talk. They do.
他只是比較敏感 佩裡
He's just sensitive, Perry.
拜託 敏感是指會寫寫詩
Oh, please! Sensitive is writing poetry
或者不喜歡集體活動之類的 不是這樣
and being lousy at team sports. Not this.
我不會讓他變成你那個舅舅那樣
I won't have him turn out like that uncle of yours.
要是那個瘋老頭子敢在這附近
If that crazy old tramp has been around here,
往諾曼腦袋裡灌輸些...
putting ideas in Norman's head...
佩裡 大家都好幾年不跟
Perry, no one has had anything to do
彭德加斯舅舅聯絡了
with Uncle Prenderghast in years.
估計他都不知道諾曼長什麼樣
I bet he doesn't even know what Norman looks like.
時間不多了
Not much time.
通靈男孩諾曼
早上好
Good morning!
布魯斯 你好嗎
Hey, Bruce, how's it going?
我不咋地 快遲到了 我得走了
Not much. I'm kind of late for school, I need to go.
很高興見到你們
Hi! Nice to see you guys.
早上好 抱歉 我得走了
Good morning. Sorry, I got to run. Oh!
不好意思 對不起 再見
Excuse me. Pardon me. See ya!
小傢伙 過來 來這邊
Hey there, little buddy. Come on, come here.
尋狗啟示
聯繫人 文森特
酬謝5000美金
很高興見到你
Yeah, good to see you.
你好啊
How you doing?
嗨 哈德曼夫人 您今天真美
Hi, Mrs. Hardman. You look nice today.
我喜歡你的髮型
I like what you've done with your hair.
有誰聞到糊味了嗎
Does anyone smell burning?
保持平和 小兄弟
Hey, peace, man.
-很平和 -很好
- Totally. - Yeah.
保持狀態 士兵
As you were, soldier.
長官 是的長官
Sir, yes, sir!
諾曼 你逃課了嗎
Yo, Norman. You playing hooky?
沒有沒有 遲到了而已 抱歉 先走了
No, no, I'm just late for school. Sorry, I got to go.
你好
How you doing?
你好
Hey, how you doing?
掛得好嗎
Hi. How's it hanging?
還真沒聽人這麼問過
Haven't heard that one before.
天氣不錯
Well, it's a nice day.
歡迎來到無憂谷
放鬆[絞刑]的好地方
女巫維也納小香腸
學著點 我的中間名字就叫"停車違規"
Watch and learn. "Parking violation" is my middle name.
真的嗎 我以為是叫羅娜呢
Really? l thought it was Rhona.
谷中幽境
吸氣 寶貝 不對不對 要用丹田
Suck it in, sweetie. No, no, your gut.
這就對了
There you go.
學生指導課後分手吧
怪胎
肥仔
鬼娃 知道嗎
Hey, hey, ghost jerk, you know what?
你想幹什麼 阿爾文
What do you want, Alvin?
去多見見鬼吧 花生
Why don't you go see some more ghosts, Goober?
諾曼
Hey, hey, Norman.
跟它說話呀
Talk to that.
真像我會幹的事 對吧
That's so Alvin! Right?
不錯吧 哥們們 好玩吧
That was good, right, guys? That was fun?
蒼蠅不會說話
Flies don't talk.
尼爾 快點 走吧
Neil, come on, let's go.
一幫文盲
You stink of illiteracy!
清教徒 五月花號
Pilgrims! The Mayflower!
英國移民駛往北美的一艘最為著名的船隻
陪審團 法官
就沒人知道點
Don't any of you know anything
鎮子的歷史嗎
about the history of this town?
清教徒是一群嚴謹而虔誠的移民
Puritans were strict and devout settlers,
他們來到這裡 建立家園
who came here to build a home,
開拓了一片無罪的樂土
a place without sin!
又怎麼了 薩爾瑪
What is it now, Salma?
為什么女巫總是戴著尖頂帽
Why is the witch always a hideous old crone
手拿掃帚 嚇人的醜老太太
with a pointy hat and a broomstick?
我覺得這不符史實 漢雪老師
I don't believe it's historically accurate, Miss Henscher.
本來就沒要符合史實
It's not supposed to be!
這只是用來推銷明信片和鑰匙扣的
更多內容請百度搜索:可小果