更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
有時最微不足道的東西也能影響你的生活
You know, the smallest thing can change your life.
眨眼之間
In the blink of an eye
那些偶然發生的事情 雖在意料之外
something happens by chance, when you least expect it
卻改變了你的人生軌跡
sets you on a course that you never planned
給你一片嶄新的天空
into a future you never imagined.
它會帶你走向何方
Where will it take you?
那是我們的生命之旅 對於希望之光的搜尋
That's the journey of our lives. Our search for the light.
但有時
But sometimes
欲見鳳之流光
finding the light means
必先越萬裡溟濛
you must pass through the deepest darkness.
至少於我而言便是如此
At least, that's how it was for me.
分隊準備就緒
Security team's ready to go.
前進
Move them.
準備 前進
Ready? Move.
準備 上
Ready? Go.
不許動
Don't move!
-三個平民 -檢查身份
- Three civilians! - Check them!
婦女和兒童
Woman and child!
待在左邊 我來了
Stay left! Coming through!
三名兒童 三名兒童
Three children, three children!
我去追捕左側的
I'm chasing one to my left!
快
Go.
靠
Shit.
在這
Over here.
-卡斯特洛 -我在這
- Castro! - Right here.
與三排碰面 打開無線電
Bumping heads with third platoon.
別傷著自己人
Get on the horn before somebody shoots somebody.
-明白 尖頭 -尖頭
- I'm on it, Aces. - "Aces"?
你們這些傢伙...
You guys came...
一人受傷 需要桑德斯醫生 在一樓走廊
I got a man down. Need Doc Sanders. First floor corridor.
掩護走廊
Secure the hallway!
快去
Move!
快 快 快
Move, move, move!
跟我說話 卡斯特洛 我是尖頭 我們會把你帶出去的
Talk to me, Castro. It's Aces. We're gonna get you out of here.
收到 約20人 我看見直升機了
Roger. About 20 mikes. Helo is inbound.
開始行動
Let's move out.
坐好
Now just sit.
是迫擊炮 正好擊中你坐的地方
Mortar. Right where you were sitting.
另外三個就沒這麼幸運了
Three other guys didn't make it.
軍醫在你的行軍包裡發現了這個
The corpsman found this in your SAW pouch.
我看你彎腰去撿它
I saw you pick it up.
好像救了你一命
Looks like it saved you.
祝平安
這是你的守護天使
Got yourself a guardian angel.
不是我的
She's not mine.
-你認識照片上的人嗎 -不認識
- Do you know whose picture that is? - No idea.
-你知道這是誰的嗎 -不知道
- You know whose picture this is? - No.
-不知道 抱歉 -不知道嗎
- No. Sorry. - No?
我覺得我不認識她
No, I don't think so.
我們是垮掉的一代
We're the wasted generation
八個月後
跟你說 你總有一天能遇見她
I'm telling you, man, you gotta set eyes on that girl one day.
你得好好謝謝她
You got to thank her.
她保佑著你活到現在
No question. She's the reason you're still breathing.
替我親一下
Give her a kiss for me too.
我還活著是因為我跟在你屁股後面
I'm only alive because I followed your crazy ass.
我們就是運氣好點 沒什麼
We just got a couple of breaks. It's all, man. No big deal.
好個屁 哪有這麼好的
Bullshit. Things like this don't just happen.
她讓你解脫了 我們要回家了
She's got you out of this mess. We're going home.
你廢話真多 維克多
God, you're full of shit, Victor.
我說你欠她 絕對的
I say you owe her. Big time.
不錯嘛 看我的
You're doing good. Now look at my shot.
宙斯
Zeus!
好兄弟 過來 過得好嗎
Buddy, hey. Come here. How you doing? Hi.
你還好嗎 好兄弟 他們好好照顧你了嗎
How you doing? Hey, buddy. They look after you?
快 問問她
Go on, ask her.
媽媽 我什麼時候能住回我的房間
So, Mom, when do I get my room back?
親愛的 我們要讓羅根叔叔有回家的感覺
Honey, let's make Uncle Logan feel welcome.
媽媽
Mom.
出去玩
Go outside and play.
-別這樣 馬上就贏了 -出去
- Come on, we were just about to win. - Go outside now.
-遵命 女士 -好吧
- Yes, ma'am. - Oh, fine.
-你還好嗎 -還好
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
他要上Youtube了
He's gonna make it on YouTube.
起床時間到
Time to wake up!
媽媽 媽媽
Mom! Mom!
抱歉 蒂姆 對不起
Hey, sorry. Tim. Sorry.
你可以向部隊尋求幫助
You know, the Corps can get you some help.
為什麼那麼多人犧牲 我卻倖存下來
Why did I make it out when so many guys didn't?
但我隱約感覺欠了人點東西
But I feel like there's this debt that I have to pay.
我不知該何去何從 我覺得應該去弄清楚
I don't know where I belong. I guess I should figure that out.
我知道尋求答案並不容易 妹妹...
I know there's no easy answer, sis...
但也許時間能告訴我
but maybe all I need is time.
幸運符
你認識她嗎
Any chance you recognize that girl?
抱歉 起碼漁民裡面沒有 祝好運
No, I'm sorry. Not in the boat region. Good luck.
謝謝
Thank you.
羅傑 有人想知道這女孩是誰
Hey, Roger? Guy wants to know who this girl is.
貝斯·格林
Beth Green.
就在鎮外開了一家寵物旅館
Runs the pet motel just outside of town there.
你認識她嗎
Do you know her?
我們地方這麼小 這種大美女當然人人認識
Girl can't look like that in a town like this and not be known.
她原來嫁了我一個哥們
Used to be married to a buddy of mine.
你為什麼要找她
What's it to you, anyway?
我欠她一個謝謝
Oh, I just owe her thanks is all.
綠犬屋
寄宿 訓練
有人嗎
Hello?
你好
Hello.
需要幫助嗎
Can I help you?
好漂亮的牧羊犬 叫什麼
What a beautiful Shepherd. What's his name?
宙斯
Zeus.
-真可愛 -他擅長跟人打交道
- Oh, he's a sweetheart. - He's good with people.
比我擅長
Well, better than I am.
至少一般人都不會
Well, at least you don't introduce
光介紹寵物 忘了自己
yourself to the animals before their owners.
-我是貝斯 -羅根
- I'm Beth. - Logan.
我來這...
Um... So I, uh, came here...
不好意思 餵
Excuse me for a second. Hello?
你好 傑克遜女士 來
Oh, hi, Mrs. Jackson. Come on.
我正準備給你打電話
I was just about to call you to confirm
確認塞爾比是於今天2點入住
that Selby is coming in
還有他是否要住一周
today at 2 and he's gonna be with us for a week.
好 很好
Great. Excellent.
不 凱文不在這裡工作了
No. No, Kevin doesn't work here anymore.
好 回見 再見
Okay, see you then. Bye.
我是貝斯
It's Beth.
沒錯 我們提供訓練 有全套服務
Yes, we do train. We're full service.
十分抱歉
I'm so sorry.
把拿破崙的證書
Just bring in Napoleon's papers
和忌口的東西列一張表發過來就行
and any dietary restrictions that he might have.
-星期一沒問題 再見 -奧斯卡 上那裡
- Monday is great. Bye. - Oscar, get up here.
宙斯太乖了 不需要訓練
Well, Zeus is way too well behaved to need training
所以我猜你是來辦理寄宿的嗎
so I'm guessing that you're here to board him?
不 我哪都不去 昨天才趕完路
No, I'm not going anywhere. I just got off the road yesterday.
你從哪來
Where from?
科羅拉多
Colorado.
什麼風把你吹到姆頓了
And what brings you to Hamden?
說來話長
It's kind of a long story.
其實我都不知道從何說起
Actually, I don't really know where to begin.
天啊 十分抱歉
Oh, gosh. I'm so sorry.
那與我無關
That's absolutely none of my business.
我能為你做些什麼 羅根
更多內容請百度搜索:可小果