電影《幸運日》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-05 可小果

我媽媽一直都跟我說我爸爸是個太空人

My mama had always told me that my papa was an astronaut.

他飛去火星了 要很久才能回來

He was on a long voyage to Mars and back,

等宇航完了 他就會回來

and that one day soon, he'd return.

早上好 先生們

Good morning, gentlemen.

起床了 穿衣服

Get up, get dressed,

準備吃飯了

get ready for chow.

他離開我很傷心 也不能理解

I was sad that he was gone, and didn't understand

為什麼他拋棄了我和媽媽

why he'd leave me and my mama.

要是給我一千年讓我好好琢磨

If you had given me a million years to ponder,

我也不會想到他的"太空航行"

I'd never guess that the trip he was on

根本就不是在飛行器裡穿越寰宇

wasn't through the vastness of space in a tiny capsule,

而是在偉大加州的一個小小監獄裡待著

but in a 6-by-11 cell, here in the great state of California.

整整兩年 他錯過了我的成長

For two whole years, he missed me grow up,

並不是不得已 而是他故意的

not by choice, but by design.

但然後 在我八歲那年的十二月

But then, one lucky day in December

有一個幸運的日子

of my eighth year on this world,

他回家了

he came home.

甚至當我現在再回想起當天所有的

And even now, looking back through all the chaos

哄亂與暴虐 血腥與殘忍

and violence of that day, through all the blood and carnage,

感覺就跟一場幻夢無異

it seems little more than a distant dream.

1 2 0 18 14出發吧

One, two, zero, 18, 14, roll it up.

但那幻夢成真了

But the dream was really happening,

而且註定會改變我的人生軌跡

and it was to change the path of my life forever.

你想先幹什麼

What would you like to do first?

Yes!

我的天啊 沒錯 天啊

Oh, my God. Okay. Oh, my God.

寶貝

Oh, baby.

我可太他媽想你了

Oh, baby, I missed you so fucking much.

我想你

I missed you.

我好想你

I missed you so much.

從戴高樂機場起飛的法航66號航班

Air France Flight 66, now arriving

現已到達

from Paris Charles de Gaulle.

下一位

Next.

夏蒂埃先生 來美國的原因

Purpose for coming to the United States, Mr. Chaltiel?

工作

Uh... Business...

享受

Pleasure...

到底是哪個

Well, which one is it?

兩個都有吧

A little bit of both.

我很享受我的工作

I take pleasure in my business.

那您具體是什麼工作的

And what kind of business are you in?

退休規劃

Retirement planning.

有什麼問題嗎 警官

Is there a problem, Officer?

電腦顯示 您最近剛被國際刑警組織

According to the computer, you were recently removed

移出禁飛名單

from an INTERPOL no-fly list.

那是因為電腦故障

It was a computer error.

它讓我的生活一團糟

It made my life a living hell.

我理解 我們有過一個十歲的孩子

I know what you mean. We had a 10-year-old kid

昨天出現在了觀察名單裡

show up on our watch list yesterday.

不過我恐怕還是得詢問您

Still, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ask you to...

美國歡迎您 夏蒂埃先生

Welcome to the United States, Mr. Chaltiel.

下一位

Next.

我的天爺

Mon Dieu.

你可真是憋壞了

You really had a lot stored up.

我從來沒有見過一次有這麼多的

I don't think I've ever seen so much in one time.

那我希望你以後不會見到更多的了

Well, I hope you've never seen more than that at one time.

攢了兩年呢

It was two years' worth.

-肯定得有整整一升了 -肯定

- It must've been a full liter. - Yeah, well,

我真是每天每夜地想你

I did think about you every day and every night.

你可真甜

Oh, that's so sweet.

也有點噁心

And also... kind of gross.

下次自己用手吧

Next time, just use your hand.

不會有下次了 親愛的

There's not going to be a next time, honeybun.

最好別有了

There better not be...

雷德蒙 別走捷徑了

Redmond, no more shortcuts.

你輸不起 知道嗎

You have too much to lose, okay?

寶貝

Baby.

為我想想吧

Please think of me.

更重要的是想想你女兒

More importantly, think of your daughter.

親愛的 我滿腦子都是你和我的小碧碧

Honeybun, you and Bumble Bea are all I think about.

-我愛你 -我也是

- Je t'aime. - Me, too.

爸爸 爸爸 爸爸

Papa! Papa! Papa!

親愛的小碧碧 都長這麼高啦

Sweet Bumble Bea, look how big you are!

我好想你

I missed you so much.

小碧碧 我沒聽懂你剛剛說了什麼

I don't know what you just said, Bumble Bea.

你法語什麼時候變這麼好了

When did you start speaking such good French?

你都走了兩年了

You've been away for two years.

而且她說的也不算標準

And she didn't exactly take it well.

我送她去了一家法語高中

I put her in a lycé franais,

現在她除了法語 什麼都不想說

and now she refuses to speak anything but French.

-小碧碧 你現在只說法語嗎 -是的

- You only speak French now, Bumble Bea? - Oui.

你不想和爸爸說英語嗎

You don't want to speak English with Papa?

不想

Non.

這句是英語吧

That was English.

但是我們不住在法國 我們住在美國

But we don't live in France. We live in America.

這兒的人們都說英語

People speak English here.

-碧翠絲 -這句我大概懂了

- Beatrice. - I think I understood that one.

所以這算是對我的懲罰吧

So, this is my real punishment.

你自作自受

You did this to yourself.

嘿 歡迎回來

Hey, welcome back.

-洛麗塔 真高興見到你 -我也是

- Lolita. So good to see you. - Nice to see you too.

小碧碧 我馬上就來

Oh, Bumble Bea, I'll be out in a second.

-歡迎回來 -很高興見到你 洛麗塔

- Welcome back. - Good to see you, Lolita.

親愛的

Uh, Honeybun? Hm?

是我的錯覺嗎 還是說你把我們的

Is it just me, or did you teach our Mexican nanny

墨西哥保姆教得法語比我都好了

to speak better French than I do?

第一 洛麗塔也是家人

First of all, Lolita is like family,

而且我們也沒什麼錢

and we barely have any money,

所以她在這裡學法語做交換

so she stayed in exchange for learning French.

而且她很喜歡碧翠絲

And she loves Beatrice.

第二

Second of all,

你根本不會法語

you don't speak any French.

反正我也不需要說法語

Well, I don't need to speak any French.

-我說愛語 -那你說得很流利了

- I speak the language of love. - Oh. Very fluent, then.

Hey!

你這傢伙

Dickwad!

你撬的是我的車

That's my car you're breaking into.

不 我的朋友

No, my friend.

你搞錯了

You are mistaken.

這是我的車

This is my car.

是你媽的車 法國佬

Like hell it is, Frenchy.

我不長眼睛嗎 我要報警了

You think I don't have eyes? Huh? I'll call the cops.

You...

你是個偷車賊

You're a car thief.

我不是偷車賊

I am not a car thief.

我比偷車賊壞多了

I am much worse.

你是唯一 讓夢成真

You are the one you make it happen

你是唯一 奮起反抗

You're going to make a stand Make a stand

天啊 瞧瞧這車

Damn, son. Check out my boy.

幫我把車停好

Park this car for me.

媽呀 這貨剛剛把鑰匙給我了

Damn. Motherfucker just gave me the key.

你知道大家是怎麼說來自蒙特婁的人的

You know what they say about men from Montreal, right?

加拿大魁北克省南部一城市

不知道 是怎麼說的

No. What do they say?

不 求你了

No, please!

-我什麼都給你 什麼都 -放鬆

- I paid everything. I paid all my... - Relax.

我不是來找你的

I'm not here for you.

不是嗎

You're not?

不是

No.

看到了吧

See?

怕也沒用

No use in being afraid.

我要是來找你

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

相關焦點